Hobodouken

Mar 18, 2024
I don't really see this game going anywhere. It's honestly pretty bad and will more and likely stay that way for any future updates. But good luck with it nonetheless.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
ok but the story is with lily and not with sarah.
are we going to see any content with sarah? because what i read on this threat, there is no indication that we will ever do, if we do see, i am 100% sure its going to NTR, prob sarah and her father..

so still its going be fake incest relationship.
From what I've played, all the paths seem to end with the MC stumbling upon Sarah and having pretty much the same conversation with her.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, seems like an interesting game, great graphics looks, kinda a weird, but interesting story, though seems like the choices lead to messages at some point saying not fully done yet, which makes me wonder what is still missing there. All and all, good start for this game. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Reactions: AlexMpog

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Siblings and then "step-", "adopted"... Dev, you need to decide with patch or no patch this game will be existed... Storytelling already complicated and strange, and adding more disorder with unlogical, not good idea. Characters exist and fuck (wtf) without any introduction and background story. 2 lines of text don't make it better. Need actual character development.
More than 2(3) paths make any game a mess, please don't do it.
Current gameplay - just mindlessly clicking through all possible content (hello grind, yikes). Therefore, need normal in game walkthrough.
Music too dark even when nothing bad happen. Ruining atmosphere and make (will be make) really dark moments boring.
Visual: animations bad, light and static scenes good.
Overall game in Alpha, not even in Beta, release now not a good sign.

Totally Pure Games

Dark Maestro
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2024
6 pages of comments on F95 Game Page right now - you guys are wild, thanks a lot!

Seriously, it's only been a couple of days - do you have any idea how long it takes to get that many comments for non-adult games? Or for books? A group of my friends has been making a game for 1 year and committed thousands of dollars and they got like 10 people interacting and 200 wishlists.

That's just to give you a scale of what it's like being an indie dev.

Can't respond to everything cause it will take hours, but I appreciate it. I also get stressed out when I read comments, good or bad - so don't take it personally if I don't respond, way too introverted.

Rating of 4.5 is equally crazy, I'm sure it will go down soon, but it's nice to see. I know it's the first version and all, but at least it gives me some validation that the thing being created isn't total garbage.

When it comes to time allocation, I will start allocating a bit more time to the game, seeing that it wasn't hated. I mean, if it's hated, that's fine too, but for various reasons - I really wanted to tell and publish this story.

To people writing me messages about future content: there'll be no stuff like NTR, Sharing, etc. - it's a realistic (or kinda) narrative game centered around dysfunctional family dynamics and incest. The adult content must complement the story (positively or negatively), and this particular story won't be complemented by it.

I also understand that the interactions with characters don't feel deep enough yet - but it is because I had to skip a lot of things I planned in this version because of time. Keep in mind, I mostly work evenings on this due to my day job and other projects.

It is not visible now, because the version is short, but I strive to make relationships and dynamics into a power play, where you have to assess the person you are talking to, to get the reactions that you want. Same social engineering that occurs consciously and unconsciously in the real world. The social system is being developed, with more dialogues and 'explore' options that will be present and will have more meaningful long-term outcomes.

Also, when it comes to writing - keep in mind that after working on this for about two months I just wanted to get the first version out, and upon replaying - there are a couple of cringe lines / dialogue choices or not-that-funny moments I want to rewrite. I've just been doing it in the echo chamber for so long that my brain stopped working.

I know that with my content in general - it can be way too much in the weeds, but I want the game to be able to stand out narratively on its own. With a unique flavor that is inspired by Disco Elysium style writing (or older books like Germinal) and games like Scarlet Hollow.

And I would like to avoid polarization - cause it's already polarizing enough due to the violence, themes of incest, etc.

I'm getting a rough understanding of what works and doesn't for people - but in the end - I have a very specific vision for the game, and on a high level I will stick to that.

Like, if you support me on Subscribestar, that's awesome - but it's intended for people who want to see the game done, and to create a committed group of people. I don't really have a life goal of having a million subs - but it's nice to have a central place to redirect people to and build a community that is manageable to talk with directly.

I took a look at various reports of the issues in this version - and noticed a couple of bugs myself - that will be fixed. For example, a couple of endings are broken, and if you take a very specific sequence of actions, it will break a route too (I don't think anyone encountered that one).

Why did I write such a long post? Whatever. Really appreciate the feedback, and I'll get back to it.

Glad to see the time wasn't wasted, I'll try making it better.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The adult content must complement the story (positively or negatively), and this particular story won't be complemented by it.
Reading the thread from what I can understand, one LI is a shitty person drugging another person to be raped, another LI ends up being a prostitute because Lily drugs and makes some guys rape her, the Mc is another shitty person but at least some things can be avoided, my question after reading all that and reading a little the other thread "Wishlist" and see this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is Sarah's backstory going to be that she was raped by her father? I don't need anything very detailed, just a Yes or No is enough.

Thanks, good luck.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well'p can just mark this one done, be no adult content any more in this game...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Major Change: Adult Content is Gone + Significant Rewrites

To anyone stumbling upon this page, I wanted to provide clarifications what happened. First of all, the game IS VERY ACTIVELY IN DEVELOPMENT, however, it is NO LONGER AN ADULT GAME.

"Where is Love?" will not feature or showcase any adult content in any future development stages. You can learn details of my thoughts about this on the .

This game was initially released as an adult title. However, after considering feedback and reassessing my goals, I realized my games are better suited as Choice-Driven Dark Narrative experiences without adult content, focusing on relationships and character dynamics.

The game is undergoing a significant revamp, and Totally Pure Games will only develop SFW games moving forward.

If you connect with the type of content and experience I'm creating, your support and follows are much appreciated.

If not, give me a chance – I might surprise you!

Revamping v0.1
The first step is removing all remnants of the adult content, which I'm currently working on. The updated v0.1 will soon be released on the new Itch page:

:

I'm adapting the writing, content, renders, fixing bugs, etc., and will release the updated v0.1 once those changes are integrated.

You can learn more details about my next steps on :

I will try publishing the revamped first version of the SFW game as quickly as possible, with improvements, new features, lighter tone, and no more adult content.

This page will temporarily be kept so I can redirect people that care about the game I'm making, and will eventually be deleted.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Well'p can just mark this one done, be no adult content any more in this game...

To anyone stumbling upon this page, I wanted to provide clarifications what happened. First of all, the game IS VERY ACTIVELY IN DEVELOPMENT, however, it is NO LONGER AN ADULT GAME.

"Where is Love?" will not feature or showcase any adult content in any future development stages. You can learn details of my thoughts about this on the .

This game was initially released as an adult title. However, after considering feedback and reassessing my goals, I realized my games are better suited as Choice-Driven Dark Narrative experiences without adult content, focusing on relationships and character dynamics.

The game is undergoing a significant revamp, and Totally Pure Games will only develop SFW games moving forward.

If you connect with the type of content and experience I'm creating, your support and follows are much appreciated.

Revamping v0.1
The first step is removing all remnants of the adult content, which I'm currently working on. The updated v0.1 will soon be released on the new Itch page:

:

I'm adapting the writing, content, renders, fixing bugs, etc., and will release the updated v0.1 once those changes are integrated.

I will try publishing the revamped first version of the SFW game as quickly as possible, with improvements, new features, lighter tone, and no more adult content.

This page will temporarily be kept so I can redirect people that care about the game I'm making, and will eventually be deleted.
200w (5).gif
..what a rollercoaster this last few days were.....

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018

Revamping v0.1

:

This is like some April Fools shit....what the fuck.
First release got a positive reaction so he decided to remove the parts that people are primarily interested in....amazing.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes