4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I thought chapter 2 of this was supposed to be released right after the latest chapter of summers gone

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So he originally planned to finish WIAB and SG in 2022? That's funny... now both games are going to be completed by the time I'm on my deathbed and my grandchildren will tell me how they ended.
Not sure how old Ocean is but yeah, not sure if he'll live long enough to finish all 5 games. Actually I'm confident that neither of us will be alive to see that happen.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Not sure how old Ocean is but yeah, not sure if he'll live long enough to finish all 5 games. Actually I'm confident that neither of us will be alive to see that happen.
Man I hope I'm alive to see the end of Summer's Gone is Where It All Began two of the best games I've ever played without a doubt o Ocean will end They maybe 10 years from now today I'm 25 so for me it's a good thing but if it takes longer than I'm really chipped I hope that doesn't happen LoL

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
Thinking about it now I'm even sad at 53 years old I don't know if I'll see the end of these games lol but what many forget is that something could happen to the creator of the game as it has happened to several others like the game Lexi until today the game is dead unfortunately. it's sad to know that a game like that has no certain future if it will remain abandoned or someone will appear to finish the work of the previous creator

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
Just curious, what difference does it make if it's a zip or rar file? Any modern archiver app can handle both.
for some reason my laptop will not unzip or unpack rar files..doesnt recognize the file or something. I dont know if i clicked something wrong at one point or what but it wont let me use rar files at all. :unsure:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

So, Summer's Gone has been fully released. (My biggest update to date.)
Almost 2900 still renders (Ch4 + Ch1 rework.)

This means the focus is again divided equally between WiAB and SG.

So, WiAB is approaching the 4-Digit render count and I assume the update will finish with around 1250 - 1450 renders.

We're very close.

In comparison to the last update, this one will be 80% to 100% bigger. At least in the render count.
As always, I don't give out release estimates or dates, I'll do it the old-fashioned way and will make a post one day before the release.
That should also be it.

Ah, one more thingy before we get to the previews...
In the last SG Dev log, I mentioned that the energy prices here in Germany are skyrocketing.
I currently pay ~ 300€ a month and the predictions are an increase of 75% to 300%.
I'm currently saving up a little money to dampen the shock that might await me at the end of the year...
The development will not be affected by it, BUT I won't be able to buy as much music and assets as I did before... Just a heads up if the next Chapters do include less music than the ones before.

All images are attached in 4k
Some Scarlet

Some more Helen

Wormy Miru

The game begins.

We're now back to the usual Bi-Weekly Dev Log schedule.

- Ocean

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

So, Summer's Gone has been fully released. (My biggest update to date.)
Almost 2900 still renders (Ch4 + Ch1 rework.)

This means the focus is again divided equally between WiAB and SG.

So, WiAB is approaching the 4-Digit render count and I assume the update will finish with around 1250 - 1450 renders.

We're very close.

In comparison to the last update, this one will be 80% to 100% bigger. At least in the render count.
As always, I don't give out release estimates or dates, I'll do it the old-fashioned way and will make a post one day before the release.
That should also be it.

Ah, one more thingy before we get to the previews...
In the last SG Dev log, I mentioned that the energy prices here in Germany are skyrocketing.
I currently pay ~ 300€ a month and the predictions are an increase of 75% to 300%.
I'm currently saving up a little money to dampen the shock that might await me at the end of the year...
The development will not be affected by it, BUT I won't be able to buy as much music and assets as I did before... Just a heads up if the next Chapters do include less music than the ones before.

All images are attached in 4k
Some Scarlet

Some more Helen

Wormy Miru

The game begins.

We're now back to the usual Bi-Weekly Dev Log schedule.

- Ocean
Wait he's reworking SG as well?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I must admit, beside the fact that was always a sucker for Liea, old Dana and Bella from SG, Miru is a superp eyecatcher

Reactions: GrimWraith
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes