4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
So he originally planned to finish WIAB and SG in 2022? That's funny... now both games are going to be completed by the time I'm on my deathbed and my grandchildren will tell me how they ended.
So, you're about to... die? That's sad to hear, but luckily you have your grandchildren near ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know if it's time to talk about Ocean's planned pentalogy, when we don't even know when WIAB will have hardware equivalent to that of SG.
There is still too much time between up dates to even dream that these two games can be completed. Ocean can plan and dream in their multi-game universe? yes, they can, that's their right, but the reality is imposed.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I don't know if it's time to talk about Ocean's planned pentalogy, when we don't even know when WIAB will have hardware equivalent to that of SG.
There is still too much time between up dates to even dream that these two games can be completed. Ocean can plan and dream in their multi-game universe? yes, they can, that's their right, but the reality is imposed.
Nah mate you see Ocean have successfully emulated the live service techniques of successful companies like EA, Ubisoft etc through renpy. I like to call them Ocean's 14 :WeSmart:The name is key "Ocean" you sea this vision is as wide as the Ocean, this is all part of a 45 year plan. Ocean's got to evenly spread the updates throughout that time period to get themselves to retirement successfully. By year 10 the Ford Mustangs, mortgage and divorce payments will be in full swing, also by then the fourth and fifth games will be out with the first game still unfinished which = more $$$$. I dunno why you're complaining man an Ocean is practically endless and he's going to keep you wet waiting for a finished game till you're dead :LUL: Like the movie Ocean's 11 you'll be left bamboozled while asking yourself "what happened to all that money?"

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
Let's hope Ocean doesn't turn into a real big deep Ocean with waves going in every direction with no end in sight.... or else the planet would be gone first before we get a finished game

• Haha
Reactions: gamingdevil800
May 3, 2022
The question everyone should ask, is rework planned? There could definitely arise a scenario in about 5-6 years where we are about 4-5 chapters in the game & Ocean thinks that he could have done it bit better & it would be real funny if comes back again to "Where it all began".

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes