4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

So, Summer's Gone has been fully released. (My biggest update to date.)
Almost 2900 still renders (Ch4 + Ch1 rework.)

This means the focus is again divided equally between WiAB and SG.

So, WiAB is approaching the 4-Digit render count and I assume the update will finish with around 1250 - 1450 renders.

We're very close.

In comparison to the last update, this one will be 80% to 100% bigger. At least in the render count.
As always, I don't give out release estimates or dates, I'll do it the old-fashioned way and will make a post one day before the release.
That should also be it.

Ah, one more thingy before we get to the previews...
In the last SG Dev log, I mentioned that the energy prices here in Germany are skyrocketing.
I currently pay ~ 300€ a month and the predictions are an increase of 75% to 300%.
I'm currently saving up a little money to dampen the shock that might await me at the end of the year...
The development will not be affected by it, BUT I won't be able to buy as much music and assets as I did before... Just a heads up if the next Chapters do include less music than the ones before.

All images are attached in 4k
Some Scarlet

Some more Helen

Wormy Miru

The game begins.

We're now back to the usual Bi-Weekly Dev Log schedule.

- Ocean
No Katie ? Very sad.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
So the game is still with an NTR tag??? Which character will be involved (NTR)???? Love to see Miru:::: But I think the dev will not upset us just like in the Summer's Gone, no XES/SEX scenes yet,,,

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Will there be any milf action in chapter 2? It has been a long time since I played the original and I know that the game is being remade so there are different things going on. So anyone know if any of the milfs will get to shine in CH 2?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Will there be any milf action in chapter 2? It has been a long time since I played the original and I know that the game is being remade so there are different things going on. So anyone know if any of the milfs will get to shine in CH 2?
This Ocean said about Katie (I think also about the sister, but I didn't pay attention to that :p ), I could imagine this goes for all the characters except Miru....
1659193450925.png

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
This Ocean said about Katie (I think also about the sister, but I didn't pay attention to that :p ), I could imagine this goes for all the characters except Miru....
View attachment 1955252
Well, or he could just work faster. Faster Updates, Faster Lewds. Win-Win right. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe it would be enough to fill his Rigs with Anabolics like he has done with the MC. Much more Power the Engine. :ROFLMAO:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
OMFG, the girls in the Reworked version look absolutely gorgeous! I played a lot of adult games and i did see quite many beautiful and/or sexy characters before but these here are really unbelievable! All of them!

This gives me a problem that i can not solve: I just found this game few days ago and never played the original version. I tried to play that one also now, after playing the Reworked version in order to see what is to be expected generally from this game. But.. after i saw these girls (and the animations which are also excellent) I just can NOT look at "those girls" anymore..

So please , could anybody tell me (in a spoiler) if the original version has some real "open relationship" content between MC and Miru, in which case i can hope that also the reworked version will have it. And then it will be worth for me to wait for the update no matter how long it takes..

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
OMFG, the girls in the Reworked version look absolutely gorgeous! I played a lot of adult games and i did see quite many beautiful and/or sexy characters before but these here are really unbelievable! All of them!

This gives me a problem that i can not solve: I just found this game few days ago and never played the original version. I tried to play that one also now, after playing the Reworked version in order to see what is to be expected generally from this game. But.. after i saw these girls (and the animations which are also excellent) I just can NOT look at "those girls" anymore..

So please , could anybody tell me (in a spoiler) if the original version has some real "open relationship" content between MC and Miru, in which case i can hope that also the reworked version will have it. And then it will be worth for me to wait for the update no matter how long it takes..
The personality of the new Miru has changed a lot. No one likes the old Miru.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The personality of the new Miru has changed a lot. No one likes the old Miru.
OK, i can see that but .. does the proposed "open relationship" take place in the old version? Does MC and Miru have sex with other sex partners upon consenting to an open relationship? I really don't want to play the old version in order to find out.. that would spoil the whole beauty of the reworked version...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
OK, i can see that but .. does the proposed "open relationship" take place in the old version? Does MC and Miru have sex with other sex partners upon consenting to an open relationship? I really don't want to play the old version in order to find out.. that would spoil the whole beauty of the reworked version...
Yesno! In old WIAB shortly before the remake began, you could have a discussion with Miru about sleeping with others, which could end with yes, no or let us forget it. Since then the remake was made, so nothing came out of it.
While this open relationship thing could be potentially hot in both versions, I have to say that I find both old and new Miru wonderful quirky and eccentric! A great character and I think it is a dubious choice to get rid of her as some players want to do. I can partly understand that choice with old Miru, but not the new one.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes