4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Yesno! In old WIAB shortly before the remake began, you could have a discussion with Miru about sleeping with others, which could end with yes, no or let us forget it. Since then the remake was made, so nothing came out of it.
While this open relationship thing could be potentially hot in both versions, I have to say that I find both old and new Miru wonderful quirky and eccentric! A great character and I think it is a dubious choice to get rid of her as some players want to do. I can partly understand that choice with old Miru, but not the new one.
Yes, the old Miru is nothing i would hold to but the new Miru is not something to throw away, by no means!

The problem here however seems to be that the other girls are all so damn beautiful and hot in this version, that I could simply not chose only one of them. If you ask me, the only possible ending in this reworked version would be a "harem" ending, let's call it a "polyamory" ending in this case. Could be even an "open relationship polyamory" where not only the MC but also (some of) the girls would be permitted to have sex also with other persons if they are so inclined. That, for me, would be OK and even "kinky" if consented by all parts. Because I personally can see no way to chose only ONE of these gorgeous women and give up ANY of the others. That would be such a waste..

Reactions: Turret

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Yes, the old Miru is nothing i would hold to but the new Miru is not something to throw away, by no means!

The problem here however seems to be that the other girls are all so damn beautiful and hot in this version, that I could simply not chose only one of them. If you ask me, the only possible ending in this reworked version would be a "harem" ending, let's call it a "polyamory" ending in this case. Could be even an "open relationship polyamory" where not only the MC but also (some of) the girls would be permitted to have sex also with other persons if they are so inclined. That, for me, would be OK and even "kinky" if consented by all parts. Because I personally can see no way to chose only ONE of these gorgeous women and give up ANY of the others. That would be such a waste..
We can assume that in all probability the canon end will consist of William and Miru. As it looks so far, Auya from Summer's Gone is the offspring of the two.

I'm just going to do like Arigon and start betting my kidney or other body parts on it. :D

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
We can assume that in all probability the canon end will consist of William and Miru. As it looks so far, Auya from Summer's Gone is the offspring of the two.

I'm just going to do like Arigon and start betting my kidney or other body parts on it. :D
Details that slip away when the second game gets too far ahead... I also calculate that all those who approached the WIAB rework come from SG, so that detail was already known beforehand (or did not make the connection of points?).

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This don't necessarily indicate that William and Miru will end together. Just that Miru will get pregnant by MC eventually. Or maybe she can not even be MC's daughter, but another kid adopted by Zane's family. There's a lot possibilitys right now.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
This don't necessarily indicate that William and Miru will end together. Just that Miru will get pregnant by MC eventually. Or maybe she can not even be MC's daughter, but another kid adopted by Zane's family. There's a lot possibilitys right now.
The only point i would give you, with gritted teeths, is that Miru is impregnated and afterwards dumped by William

Adopting Auya is of the table, there is no way that she would call Katie as her aunt if there is no blood relation. Things like this would make the interconnections even more complicated than they already are. Ocean has for sure a canon ending in his mind, and this is the - till now - only logical ending that would make sense.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
The only point i would give you, with gritted teeths, is that Miru is impregnated and afterwards dumped by William

Adopting Auya is of the table, there is no way that she would call Katie as her aunt if there is no blood relation. Things like this would make the interconnections even more complicated than they already are. Ocean has for sure a canon ending in his mind, and this is the - till now - only logical ending that would make sense.
Ayua could also be Leia's daughter with an asian guy :Kappa:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mortarion

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree that this is a complication I have problems with explaining. But that is the fun with theories, you can always make new or refine current ones. ;) One could theorise that since both WIAB and SG try to show some mystery, that the burial i
, but that is reaching for a solution. At least I think we can agree on that one very probable End canon scenario for WIAB will be Will and Miru together.

Reactions: sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I agree that this is a complication I have problems with explaining. But that is the fun with theories, you can always make new or refine current ones. ;) One could theorise that since both WIAB and SG try to show some mystery, that the burial i
, but that is reaching for a solution. At least I think we can agree on that one very probable End canon scenario for WIAB will be Will and Miru together.
I agree with everything, my notes are not against the idea itself, but on how it could be carried out... There is a lot of freedom to theorize, and since both stories are in constant change, what today seems impossible, with the next retcon of SG or with the new chapters of Wiab, maybe they are not.

Reactions: Turret
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes