4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Came across a nice post about Oceans plans for all the games he is planning for his "Zane Universe" of which we have so far, Summers Gone and Where It All Becan. Also includes some interesting tidbits and his original timeline for when he intended to complete SG and WIAB (2022 lol) Check it out. Courtesy of Nekiorem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I don't see how people are still debating whether Ayua is William and Miru's kid or not, no doubt she's their child, it's not as complex as people think. My question tho is why haven't Auya mentioned anything about her aunt's earings yet. I mean she sees it everytime she looks at Nami or Sasha. Surely she must've seen Leiah wear them when she was a kid and would then recognize it on Nami and Sasha?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Surely she must've seen Leiah wear them when she was a kid and would then recognize it on Nami and Sasha?
Do we even know if it was Leia that gave those earrings to Nami and Sasha?
Because she could've gifted / lost / sold / whatever them to another woman before Ayua was even born or was old enough to have clear memories.

battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
inb4 Ocean focusses on slow burning the gay route before all others. Two years of updates dedicated only to Jeff LOL

At that point I think reading this thread will be the actual product.

Reactions: IceL33 and Euron13

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I looked into the game in the past but now see that there is a rework.

The no go for me was that we made decisions for the other people in the game, I don't see the multiple protagonist tag - does this mean it was changed? Do we only play as MC or do we still have to play other characters?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I looked into the game in the past but now see that there is a rework.

The no go for me was that we made decisions for the other people in the game, I don't see the multiple protagonist tag - does this mean it was changed? Do we only play as MC or do we still have to play other characters?
The rework is not this far in the story. Besides that the story is changing mostly(?) with the rework we are just arrived at Lieas home.
tldr: Rework is great, and till now no point you haven mentioned is in the game.

Reactions: darkdepths

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
No Cap boyoos Ive been a member of the community since I quit my job in 2018 and Ive been playing this game since my first time playing was when the update stopped right at the auntie house before you even walked in you met her daughter outside but she was going out and you said hi had a brief conversation with her and then game ended waited months for update until I was actually able to walk in the house watch tv with aunt and talk a bit then waited some more months to finally make it to the bar where you met with everyone and you went with your cousin but unfortunately your a deushe bag instead of trying to help your cuz get some booty you actually embarrass him in order for you too get points with blue hair girl. Then the Dev went DARK for a year or more finally upon his return he released 1 or 2 updates then decided it was time for a (Rework) then my pc went thru shit and one day just exploded gpu, cpu, motherboard, ram nothing survived but my good ole WD Harddrive was going to get a new system but by the time I was ready to build me a super computer heard about 12th Gen and we all know how the community felt about 11th Gen so instead of doing that I waited for 12th now I built my Dream Machine its been awhile but Im back on here just seen this game while looking at Summer of Love. Now I hear the game is in another REWORK because the Dev was being praised so much being referred to as a Godly so he acted like one just ignore his followers and do what pleases him.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Ch.1 rework seems much better so far. Miru looks much hotter and her craziness is toned down.
I was actually not too sure about suggesting the open relationship as she's pretty sweet...but damn, Leia will always be too tempting...she looks like an extremely hot vampire chick...
Kudos for the MC looking like a fucking chad. Dude is ripped....none of this scrawny MC look (y)

I replayed the old version again after a long, long break from it and yeah, it's a mess with the story, typos and early renders.
The rework is definitely a big improvement, especially after the quality of SG.
I really love the new Miru, defo can see me doing a playthru with her as the main LI. In the old version I used to dump her lol.

Last edited:

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Visually Miru’s gotten better, (though she’s decidely less Asian than the previous iterations) and personality wise she’s been toned down a lot, but I’m not a huge fan of her character. She’s a bit....much.

But I’ll be curious to see how the rest of the (non-family) cast are written in this new version, whenever we get to them.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Is this the remake? With only first chapter being out? The screenshot renders blew me away and the girls also look fantastic, damn. When was the reamake released and what is the plan for the future. How many chapters did the previous version have?

Reactions: mommysboiii

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
No Cap boyoos Ive been a member of the community since I quit my job in 2018 and Ive been playing this game since my first time playing was when the update stopped right at the auntie house before you even walked in you met her daughter outside but she was going out and you said hi had a brief conversation with her and then game ended waited months for update until I was actually able to walk in the house watch tv with aunt and talk a bit then waited some more months to finally make it to the bar where you met with everyone and you went with your cousin but unfortunately your a deushe bag instead of trying to help your cuz get some booty you actually embarrass him in order for you too get points with blue hair girl. Then the Dev went DARK for a year or more finally upon his return he released 1 or 2 updates then decided it was time for a (Rework) then my pc went thru shit and one day just exploded gpu, cpu, motherboard, ram nothing survived but my good ole WD Harddrive was going to get a new system but by the time I was ready to build me a super computer heard about 12th Gen and we all know how the community felt about 11th Gen so instead of doing that I waited for 12th now I built my Dream Machine its been awhile but Im back on here just seen this game while looking at Summer of Love. Now I hear the game is in another REWORK because the Dev was being praised so much being referred to as a Godly so he acted like one just ignore his followers and do what pleases him.
Is this a fresh pasta?
Is this the remake? With only first chapter being out? The screenshot renders blew me away and the girls also look fantastic, damn. When was the reamake released and what is the plan for the future. How many chapters did the previous version have?
Yes, chapter 2 should be released very soon (a couple weeks probably?). The old version stopped at chapter 6, it's still in the OP if you want to give it a look.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes