4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just wait until we get a few releases in and Ocean acquires a super computer and decides to rework all of SG and WiaB all over again... :Kappa:
You're joking, but I wouldn't surprised at all if he decided to rework things again when Daz 5 and Genesis 9 come out. Not a complete overhaul, but some if not most of the renders. Or the models.

Or when the new GPU's come out, which are supposed to be a lot better than the current ones. One thing is for sure though, he'll find a way to max out those GPU's too. He's already maxed out his 3090's. Mentioned having a big backlog of renders in one of his recent update posts.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Nah you got to have hope that he will leave season 1 as it is and then just improve season 2 with Skynet systems ;)

That story arc will be complete and the fans can convince him to just move forward. We got like 5 years to prepare arguments.

PEACE
you know that's how he does business... :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: sorco2003

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You're joking, but I wouldn't surprised at all if he decided to rework things again when Daz 5 and Genesis 9 come out. Not a complete overhaul, but some if not most of the renders. Or the models.

Or when the new GPU's come out, which are supposed to be a lot better than the current ones. One thing is for sure though, he'll find a way to max out those GPU's too. He's already maxed out his 3090's. Mentioned having a big backlog of renders in one of his recent update posts.
* le sigh *...

You may not be wrong...but we shall see.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Hello,

So... Chapter 2 is about 95% done. I'll most likely finish the still renders in the next 7 days.
There are still some animations left but as soon as the focus switches on them, I'll get it done relatively fast.

Also, I will be on vacation for a week from the 21st to the 28th of August.
My first vacation in pretty much 4 years.
I will be able to finish the stills before I leave, and as soon as I come back, I'll do the rest of the animations and then release.
I'm around 1100 stills in.

There are around 150-200 left.

This time we have Katie dominated preview collection.
High res versions of the previews are attached.
Since I created the Patreon in 2018, I always had these "explicit" previews in the 10$ tier.
I will from now on honor said tier and from time to time, show explicit previews there as a thank you for the higher support. (Same goes for SG.)
The explicit preview images (1) can be found

Katie_Solitude.png Katie_Solitude2.png Katie3.png Questions.png

As soon as I'm back from my vacation, we'll enter the release weeks.
While the animations render, I'll do postwork and start testing the game.

I'll notify you one day before the release.

- Ocean

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
In these latest previews Katie looks more like Katie, or at least I see fewer changes than in previous previews, maybe it's just me.
Katie_Solitude.png

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
9 months? How? It's been 4 months at most, and the update is right around the corner at 94%.
I don't understand the post, are you saying that WIAB had an update 4 months ago? if so, you are wrong, early December was the release of the final version of chapter 1.

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
It feels surreal that the 0.6 update was around 2 years ago. And we only got one update since then. Even if the project was flawed I still think that the dev did this project dirty. Like, as much as I like SiG, in the grand scheme of things, this project won't matter to it even though it's supposedly related to it. Whenever I think about this game I just wonder what would have happened in that courtroom. Even though we are only one update in the remake, I still think that all of his ideas could've been salvaged regardless. It pains me to say it, but I would cope better if this was abandoned rather than being remade.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I don’t think the connections between the games really mean anything at this point. The sluggish release date with this project means that any vital piece of lore for SG is likely years away from factoring in.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Yes, any connection will not affect at all to those who follow SG, in fact few people care at this point, but those who follow WIAB are going to have it very complicated with the amount of spoilers that we are going to swallow for free.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I saw this and I was very discouraged.... WIAB 2.5... to lengthen the long road even further

1660452534314.png
But I also saw this
Captura de pantalla 2022-08-14 014826.png
Obviously I'm not going to take it 100% seriously, but it gives you an idea of how confident he is of getting the 4.5 out of SG before the end of the year.... It could be a good sign.

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
I saw this and I was very discouraged.... WIAB 2.5... to lengthen the long road even further

View attachment 1983282
But I also saw this
View attachment 1983285
Obviously I'm not going to take it 100% seriously, but it gives you an idea of how confident he is of getting the 4.5 out of SG before the end of the year.... It could be a good sign.
He invested quite a good no. Of months on creating environment for SG dnd , chap1 and chap4 scenarios and also for WIAB I think he's done setting up the town and should be good enough for a few chapters. And I think he'll slowly keep creating the environments for the chap 2 remake and future WIAB plans so as to maintain a good release schedule. And gone from here he just focus on dc I feel he's really happy from what I've noticed these days.

And yeah I think he way back mentioned that he'll follow the .5 chapter schedule after chapter 2

Reactions: Uriel ☁
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes