4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
significant age differences can bother some at a young age. As you get older and, theoretically, mature the age differences are not as significant. Reference Bogart and Bacall.
Jason Statham and his partner he is like 20 plus years older than her. But then he is fit bloke.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
My fiance is 8 years younger than me, and that has never been an issue. On the other hand, when I dated women older than me, same age as me or 2 years younger than me, things didn't work out.
I think MC and Katie are both in an age where this isn't an issue, what it matters is the compatibility they have with each other.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
In just a couple of days I finished both Summer's Gone and Where It All Began. Since I saw some interesting comments about the 'old version' of WIAB, I decided to give it a go too.
Not saying it was bad, but I'm glad Ocean decided to 'remaster' it. The new models and little tweaks look GREAT (and I know I'm in the minority, but I really like the MC's look, hair included :p).
Old version was staring to get too unbelievable at some point, but the new version seems to have more natural dialogue.
I also loved the new atmosphere: It feels hauntingly beautiful, gives you an aura of nostalgia and mystery that the first version didn't give me. And hell, the cinematics are soooo goood.
I also struggled to like Miru in the ov. In the current one, she still isn't my favorite :p but I found her more likeable and human.
I dunno something about miru and bang bang time... I like her personality and would like to know more about her not just her kinks.

Reactions: GrimWraith

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
how different is the old version from the reworked verison?
Is it like Vis?
Vis was almost 50% changed (drunkedly eyeballing). If both versions are already at the same point, Is any of the old content missed?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
how different is the old version from the reworked verison?
Is it like Vis?
Vis was almost 50% changed (drunkedly eyeballing). If both versions are already at the same point, Is any of the old content missed?
100% changed, the story framework is the same but we already met new characters and some pre-existent characters have a (thankfully) different personality. The render and animation quality went from potato to the best in the market.
The original and the rework are nowhere close to the same point, original was at ch6 while rework is at ch1.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Any updates on when the next version is gonna be released? it's been a while
The last word on the subject was that he was returning to work after finishing the final version of SG Chapter 4.
But the final version of Chapter 4 was delayed and has not been completed yet.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I’d I had to guess, probably around November at the earliest.
It's a possibility, actually without knowing if the SG delay means that he hasn't touched WIAB at all, it's hard to estimate. Yes, I don't think he is going to suspend work on SG when the date of WIAB is approaching....
According to the logs, in May it was 65-70% complete, in the last one it said 70-75%. All this in about 23 weeks, leaving out the game all of May and June.
8 to 12 weeks could be work, one day in WIAB and one day in SG, to conclude and launch the beta.
But as we don't know how the work progress is, we can't know if it could be calculated as I am calculating.

Reactions: lipe2410

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
That’s also without factoring the various things that inevitably go wrong, certain things that need to be redone.

I think with Ocean it’s better to err on the side of caution and assume a release is coming later rather than sooner.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes