4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Sure thing, cobber. For ya croc wrestling, should I bring a knife? I just wanna be able to show it to you so you can then pull out ya machete and say, "Nah, this is a knife".
Crocodile Dundee was a fun movie. I was only partly joking about crocs in the back yard, about 150mtrs from where I sit are fresh water crocodiles. For the big salties you have to go a bit further. I don't swim in the river here in case a salty decides to take a swim up river.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Crocodile Dundee was a fun movie. I was only partly joking about crocs in the back yard, about 150mtrs from where I sit are fresh water crocodiles. For the big salties you have to go a bit further. I don't swim in the river here in case a salty decides to take a swim up river.
Yes, having a "living handbag" chasing after you is far from fun!

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah not a race I could win, I'm way too old and slow and that handbag has a big fat tail and lots of teeth with a nice big lockable jaw. Croc 1, Grumpy literally 0 in that race :LOL:
Well, you just have to hold the Crocs snout shut, even if that would not be easy.;) :LOL:But what many people do not know: Crocodiles have strong jaw muscles, but only for closing and holding. The muscles for opening the jaw are rather weak, even a teenager can hold it shut as long as the "handbag" does not move too much. It is only once it is open, your problems really begin.

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
do we now if WIAB is this or next week?? as far as i remember at the end of the month he wanted to do SG??
Elaborate more

edit: if you are refering to logs, WIAB this week. If you mean update, the last thing Ocean says "this month, i hope" for WIAB.

Last edited:

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Hey guys do you remember when can we meet Dani ("propably gas staion girl") is it in pre rework waib? if yes anyone knows which update that could have been?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hey guys do you remember when can we meet Dani ("propably gas staion girl") is it in pre rework waib? if yes anyone knows which update that could have been?
If I recall correctly, it was the 3rd update of the original, before the rework. The scene was introduced before the pregnancy toggle at the time, if I'm not mistaken. I remember having to reroll my saves constantly to make sure she was pregnant. I could be wrong though, that stuff happened years ago now.

Reactions: Everilld

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Any news?
1. SG Chapter 5 Beta - October
2. WiAB Chapter 3 Beta - November
3. WiAB Chapter 3 Full - November/December (2 weeks after the Beta.)
4. SG Chapter 5 Full & Steam release- December/January (It completes the last part of the rework.)
5. WiAB Chapter 3.5 - No ETA yet.
6. SG Season 2 - Chapter 1 - No ETA yet.

this was his schedule so theoreticly this should mean this week or next for the beta if he wants to stay on schedule but you never now

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Hello,
This post should've been out yesterday, but some personal business took priority.
So,
Postwork is about 90% done. The past two weeks have been spent rendering animations. This Chapter will have something similar to the first Chapter. (Longer lewd animations with different stages.) But not as long as in CH1.
I experimented with animations in the past few days. There was a script a friend of mine gave me a few months ago, and I tested it out, but after around two days, I had to admit that it just doesn't work for complex animations.
I still learned something but then returned to how I always used to animate in Daz.
I documented the whole endeavor and learned a lot, which will prove helpful in the future.
I still have to work in Daz for quite a while until the final switch to Blender... So, while I'm already at it, why not improve my Daz animation skills?
Talking about Blender...
It took me five frustrating days to understand, fix, and overcome the most significant issue I've yet faced in Blender... (I spent about 2-4 hours daily on the issue.)
That issue was holding me back from going big there... I'll talk about the problem in a future Blender log.
I ported Katie and Leia over to Blender, and after WiAB's out, I will slowly work on the Blender short stories whenever I usually do my Blender stuff.
That way, I can turn my Blender learning process into content for you guys.

Back to Chapter 3.
Postwork is 90% done.
Polishment is ongoing, and I'll most likely add a few renders here and there...
I still have like 4-6 animations to set up and render.
Remember that those aren't 1-2 second loops, but 3-8 second animations that build up on each other. They take a little more care.
I also started preparing for my move.
But I'll ensure it doesn't get in the way of releasing WiAB.
No more previews for Chapter 3.
The next Devlog will be the release announcement with a date... Or if I finish CH3 in less than two weeks, I'll give you guys a 1-day heads-up.
- Ocean

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes