4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I've tried deny miru at every opportunity and still don't get the scene , I started a new game so no idea where I went off
That is perfectly the wrong way to get the NTR in WIAB, even in old WIAB this did not fly. Ocean himself wrote once that he considers simply denying sex towards NTR to be stupid and unrealistic, esp. with a very loyal Miru to boot.
Denying sex might play some role later on, but not now. You need other events in addition. for instance, calling her "Your weirdo" gives love points, but can also give points towards sharing or NTR, if coupled with other choices.

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
Honestly writing has degraded significantly in this remake compared to original. Especially for characters. Some have been just... ruined. I can still remember some memorable scenes from original. Nothing like that here yet.

Not to mention how long it's all taking. What is it? A year or so for +0.1. Is it even half way to where the original was?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Honestly writing has degraded significantly in this remake compared to original. Especially for characters. Some have been just... ruined. I can still remember some memorable scenes from original. Nothing like that here yet.

Not to mention how long it's all taking. What is it? A year or so for +0.1. Is it even half way to where the original was?
So was better before...but you don't know where it is compared to the original? Hmmm...*sniffs*....*sniffs*

I'll leave this with you:

Q: "Why is the rework necessary? A: "When I started with WiAB, I made some huge errors in terms of storytelling due to the lack of experience. The story needs to be fixed and the game will be visually updated."
Q: "What will change with the rework? What it will it bring?" A: "The overall story will stay the same. The rework will introduce 99% new content and events. High quality visuals and animations."
So you should know exactly where we are compared to the original...really not difficult to figure out...if you've played it that is.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
in all honesty i hope there is ntr scenes for every girl not just Miru. cause she is just boring. everyone else got a brand new pretty remake but miru just the same boring girl. hope the other girls get a good sharing scene.

• Angry
Reactions: Pitrik

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It could be an endless cycle of remaking. let's say 5 years for a season. during that time the graphics become outdated and you need to remake and so on ad infinitum
He jumped on making everything in blender and then updating the renpy version for no reason.

Reactions: wizardcock
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes