4.30 star(s) 185 Votes
Aug 26, 2023
It seems like it may continue down this path for the more NTR'y stuff, but no idea. I'm definitely not giving up sex with Miru for my main play through.
Yeah same here. I dont like the idea to deny miru and get ntr content (logically makes sense but still)
Hopefully in next update its get fixed. Its heartbreaking, how can we do this to our lovely miru:cry:

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Yeah, so go to settings, check "Unseen Text", and prepare your CTRL key for a speed-run.
With every update, the content changes so much that it's impossible to find the last scene you were left off in the previous update... because it has been removed and no longer exists. So if you start skipping the text, especially after you leave your home with Miru, you never know what changes have been made.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ocean is definitely on top when it comes to art/writing. His games are the most imersive i've ever played and the content is overall PRETTY GOOD. I dislike his taste for HUGE breasts a little but it is what it is. That being said, i think he could make a fenomenal job if his projects were a little more "down to earth" in a way he is trying to create such huge stories while working alone and that just isn't manageable. I know he is working on 2 VNs and stuff but almost a year for a single playabe day is just too much for me. I dont see any of this ending well. Imagine you want some scene with an specific LI, lets say sasha on SG or Katarina here, i dont see such things coming in the next 3 years and thats just CRAZY to think about.

Anyway, great work as always from Ocean but still this is out of hand already.
Annnnnd again...for the fucking blind and deaf people...there have been specific reasons why both have taken so long. and guess what...2 updates for 2 diff games inside 28 days. Can't see any other dev that has managed that. All the reasons for the delays have now pretty much been sorted. Start whining again in 6 months if nothing has happened/changed...

Yeah same here. I dont like the idea to deny miru and get ntr content (logically makes sense but still)
Hopefully in next update its get fixed. Its heartbreaking, how can we do this to our lovely miru:cry:
I think everyone here can't deny something to this beautiful girl.:love:
View attachment 3201766 View attachment 3201767
View attachment 3201760
Exactly guys....old Miru it was very easy to cheat on her, deny her and let her do her thing.

Now...godamn...I'll do it for the different content/paths...but fuuuu....hard now...very hard....

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Annnnnd again...for the fucking blind and deaf people...there have been specific reasons why both have taken so long. and guess what...2 updates for 2 diff games inside 28 days. Can't see any other dev that has managed that. All the reasons for the delays have now pretty much been sorted. Start whining again in 6 months if nothing has happened/changed...

Exactly guys....old Miru it was very easy to cheat on her, deny her and let her do her thing.

Now...godamn...I'll do it for the different content/paths...but fuuuu....hard now...very hard....
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The ancient Miru was a disgraced dragon with all due respect. As for the new Miru, it will be almost impossible not to keep her but I'm curious so I'll watch different content but after finishing the love route:cool:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
2 updates for 2 diff games inside 28 days.
SG update
Release Date: 2023-10-25
WIAB update
Release Date: 2023-12-23
Unless math change it rules, i think there is more than 28 days between the releases. 59 if i counted right
If you will go rant against anyone showing their concerns about development time and how this put a BIG doubt in the viability of both games in the long-run, at least do it providing the right information and not spreading this misinformation of "28 days".
Oh, and the time between the update's release of both games kinda means nothing when the total development time to release a update is in the 9 months - more than 1 year range

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
Y'all seem to forget or to pretend you don't know this game isn't a NTR focused one, so every 'bonus' scene like that is just that, a bonus for players who want variety and those who intentionally want, fuck knows why, to see the MC get screwed, hopefully, figuratively only, so have some patience like some of us non NTR fans do or just play other NTR focused games while waiting to see that type of content in this game, instead of asking for the same thing after every release.

I know it takes Ocean a lot to release an update, but the overall quality makes it worth the wait, IMO. Plus, there's a shitload of other games to play while waiting for WIAB and SG to get updates, so there's no reason to be impatient about a few optional scenes and/or bad endings. If Ocean said there will be some optional NTR scenes, then this type of scenes will eventually be in the game, but there's gotta be some sort of build up that will lead to them too, otherwise it wouldn't make sense, especially in a story written by a perfectionist like Ocean.:D

Exactly this.(y) Keyword is optional, which should be enough reason to understand how much focus will be put into making those scenes compared to their not-so-vanilla counterparts.

She knows she want her buff bro's D tho, even if it's just to piss Leia off.
Dude, you just didn't understand correctly, don't bother me.
I'm talking about the HUGE update period and the low number of scenes, including NTR.
The original version of the game (before reworking) had a sufficient number of NTR scenes.
and they mainly concerned the main Li Miru

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
I've tried deny miru at every opportunity and still don't get the scene , I started a new game so no idea where I went off

Reactions: maxivore

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I hate that Ocean remakes his games instead of just continuing the story first.
It could be an endless cycle of remaking. let's say 5 years for a season. during that time the graphics become outdated and you need to remake and so on ad infinitum

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes