4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I was a bit skeptical about Dana's change after seeing the pictures of the old and new, but it wasn't bad in game. At least, it wasn't for me. I'll definitely help her lose some of it but she's still gorgeous. Even with that weight, I still would 100% put a baby in her.

As for the update overall, it was good. Got some backstory on why a certain character is the way they are and then some good character interactions, which have be a bit better compared to the original version. Minus Katie, of course. I still think she's a bit too soft in the rework.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the full release.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I was a bit skeptical about Dana's change after seeing the pictures of the old and new, but it wasn't bad in game. At least, it wasn't for me. I'll definitely help her lose some of it but she's still gorgeous. Even with that weight, I still would 100% put a baby in her.

As for the update overall, it was good. Got some backstory on why a certain character is the way they are and then some good character interactions, which have be a bit better compared to the original version. Minus Katie, of course. I still think she's a bit too soft in the rework.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the full release.
Dana definitely is beautiful. I might just have to do two separate plays for fun with both.

Moar cushion for the pushin'

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
He jumped on making everything in blender and then updating the renpy version for no reason.
Blender has its advantages,i hope we'll see that in the future. If it's going to be long in production anyway, let it be of prohibitive quality and different from other novels that are made in daz3d

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Finished the update. It was quite boring, I had to keep myself from falling asleep.
Beautiful renders are good, but the story don't yet arouse interest or special delight, just as there are no moments that will be remembered for a long time. So far the game boasts good visuals and incredible character detail, which Ocean can do very well. But were these 2,000 renders worth more than a year of waiting? No.
We'll all be retirees when Ocean is done.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Finished the update. It was quite boring, I had to keep myself from falling asleep.
Beautiful renders are good, but the story don't yet arouse interest or special delight, just as there are no moments that will be remembered for a long time. So far the game boasts good visuals and incredible character detail, which Ocean can do very well. But were these 2,000 renders worth more than a year of waiting? No.
We'll all be retirees when Ocean is done.
glad to see i'm not the only one very unimpressed and i also fell alseep. some people see a pretty render and yes this is amazing! people gotta realise its 50/50. story & renders. sad to say it's lacking. unlike the remake its loosely based from.

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
So was better before...but you don't know where it is compared to the original? Hmmm...*sniffs*....*sniffs*

I'll leave this with you:

So you should know exactly where we are compared to the original...really not difficult to figure out...if you've played it that is.
Oh, I played the original and I'm keeping it, because this remake isn't doing that great. The only improvement I can observe is in visual department [except new model for mc sucks].

The reason I asked where is it compared to original is because obviously things were changed and so it's hard to say when will remake kinda/sorta reach the end of original.
But, if I had to guess, it might take another 2 updates or so... That is another ~2 years.

Reactions: zxcwwwvwww

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
glad to see i'm not the only one very unimpressed and i also fell alseep. some people see a pretty render and yes this is amazing! people gotta realise its 50/50. story & renders. sad to say it's lacking. unlike the remake its loosely based from.
The story lacks dynamics. These are mostly monotonous dialogues. The only moments that stuck in my head were when MC admitted to Leia that he was in prison, that’s why he didn’t return, and also laughed at the blowjob scene in the pool.
I wasn’t even surprised when I found out that they had a drug lab in the basement. Everyone reacts so sluggishly to this. Oh yes, a drug lab, a common thing. Everyone has one of these in their basement.
Maybe it's just me, but in SG Ocean is better working with a storyline and with players emotions.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Glad I'm not really invested in this VN it looks good decent story but 13 months for 30 maybe 40 mins of new content maybe summers gone will help when it's released on steam because you gotta to feel bad for wiab fans if it doesn't

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Let me translate this into what youre really crying about: "Wäähhh, why isnt miru a dumb whore already and not already fucked by willys boss and multiple antagonist wäääähh .. this is such a bad story and writing .."

Seriously whats happening in this thread?

Usually im annoyed by the anti-ntr army who's only ability is to cry all the time very loud about anything, "explaining" again and again why they dislike it so much.

This time its the opposite, a crowd of annoying dumb ntr-lovers who cant stop hating at the developtment only because miru isnt dicked down by multiple other guys yet ..

This place is just doomed for every dev, only annoying dumb useless fucks around

Last edited:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I was a little disappointed, I played the route (NTR) twice, the first time, then I skipped automatically until I reached other dialogues, but almost nothing changed and it quickly reached the end of chapter 3.

Reactions: niek07

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But, if I had to guess, it might take another 2 updates or so... That is another ~2 years.
*sighs*...rework is done on SG and this is ongoing until we catch up. There was a reason for the delays...sick of saying so you people like yourself obviously just don't want to listen and keep regurgitating the same shit. See you in 2 years then ;)

The story lacks dynamics. These are mostly monotonous dialogues. The only moments that stuck in my head were when MC admitted to Leia that he was in prison, that’s why he didn’t return, and also laughed at the blowjob scene in the pool.
I wasn’t even surprised when I found out that they had a drug lab in the basement. Everyone reacts so sluggishly to this. Oh yes, a drug lab, a common thing. Everyone has one of these in their basement.
Maybe it's just me, but in SG Ocean is better working with a storyline and with players emotions.
*iIn his basement lab*...ummm what? They don't?

Glad I'm not really invested in this VN it looks good decent story but 13 months for 30 maybe 40 mins of new content maybe summers gone will help when it's released on steam because you gotta to feel bad for wiab fans if it doesn't
*sighs*...same message to you as to Rewind....

Let me translate this into what youre really crying about: "Wäähhh, why isnt miru a dumb whore already and not already fucked by willys boss and multiple antagonist wäääähh .. this is such a bad story and writing .."

Seriously whats happening in this thread?

Usually im annoyed by the anti-ntr army who's only ability is to cry all the time very loud about anything, "explaining" again and again why they dislike it so much.

This time its the opposite, a crowd of annoying dumb ntr-lovers who cant stop hating at the developtment only because miru isnt dicked down by multiple other guys yet ..

This place is just doomed for every dev, only annoying dumb useless fucks around
Very well said...only you forgot the no-lewd pillocks (especially here), the is lesbian skippable morons, the pregnancy loonies and the no dream sex fuckwits :sneaky: :rolleyes:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
William wrote *Asavera sends her regards*. It will be awkward if it turns out to be a man and not a woman.
lol, I had the same thought.

Overall I liked the update - this was the first chapter that felt like it actually had substantial story content.

My only complaint, which has been the same throughout is I so badly want out of the relationship with Miru; she feels like a ball and chain. Every scene with her brings me discomfort. She's cool and all as a stand-alone character and partner in crime so-to-speak but I just want to be friends with her. Only really interested in Leia, Katie, and Daphne, so I'd really like to keep it platonic with the other characters. Hope we can break up with her sometime soon.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
anyone knows if ocean plans to keep this story driven or if you are gonna have different LI's?
main love interest?? you mean relationships??

as far as I understood WIAB will have less than SG so I guess Wiab will have 5-6 MAIN love interest which have build up ,different routes like kinks,ntr.... and are fully developed I guess you can fuck sidechicks too or get lured into doing so but fully deleoped my guess is 5-6 so we can probably break up with miru in the future

I will do a ntr and non ntr run for each MAIN love interest

who could be the LI ?? miru obviously, leia, katie, daphne,dana I think this could be the MAIN ones the others are prob plot devices,sidechicks....

Reactions: raider_manhc
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes