4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Let me translate this into what youre really crying about: "Wäähhh, why isnt miru a dumb whore already and not already fucked by willys boss and multiple antagonist wäääähh .. this is such a bad story and writing .."

Seriously whats happening in this thread?

Usually im annoyed by the anti-ntr army who's only ability is to cry all the time very loud about anything, "explaining" again and again why they dislike it so much.

This time its the opposite, a crowd of annoying dumb ntr-lovers who cant stop hating at the developtment only because miru isnt dicked down by multiple other guys yet ..

This place is just doomed for every dev, only annoying dumb useless fucks around
We are already cucked by Ocean. But it seems this is not enough for them.

Last edited:

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Good update.

Had a problem on the NTR-route though, scene crashed in the bathroom with: ScriptError: could not find label 'MiruNTR3x0Continuep'.

I'll look at it later or wait for the final version, cheers.

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
Dana is my main girl now...
It was Katie before this chapter.
I wonder if we will be stuck with Miru..
I'd rather go for Dana or Katie.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Now I'm having so many doubts about Ayua in SG, cause she looks more like Riri than Miru.

Solid update.
I dont. Since i saw ayua evading in lighspeed during the basketball match and the sparring between miru and leia im 100% sure shes mirus daughter, i doubt Riri is somehow a sick fighter too who trained in a dojo and stuff

and her whole hyperactive behavior screems miru too imo lol

Last edited:
Reactions: BobTheDuck

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Seen the same when using the lewdpatcher patch. There's a typo (trailing p) in the jump command in Patch.py line 11855.
Ty for mentioning it. Im usually not a huge fan of incest and skip the incest-patches but wiab doesnt make any sense without them lol. Your "best friend" calls you because some older lady who somehow raised you doesnt speak anymore ..

im kinda really curious how ocean is gonna manage to stay true to the patreon rules with wiab but sg too as im pretty sure quite a few of the li's, nami and nika are related to willy/the zanes lol

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ty for mentioning it. Im usually not a huge fan of incest and skip the incest-patches but wiab doesnt make any sense without them lol. Your "best friend" calls you because some older lady who somehow raised you doesnt speek anymore ..

im kinda really curious how ocean is gonna manage to stay true to the patreon rules with wiab but sg too as im pretty sure quite a few of the li's, nami and nika are related to willy/the zanes lol
Ya I'm not even into Nami in SG, but always run the patch anyway as that is the clear "true" version of both games. Ocean simply has to play along for some of these companies.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes