4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Old (MC = humiliated Katie, put a plug in her ass, at the beginning of the game he even threw things at her in the bar, as a bonus he got a blowjob in the camp vehicle.)

New (MC = gets insulted by her straight away, and doesn't do anything.)

Reactions: zxcwwwvwww

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Love the the game so far but man the netorare path is a MFO to find, took 6 goes... Wish if you have NTR set to on the game helps you get on and stay on the NTR path.... But now I found it, it crashes when I try to continue as he sucks her nipple.... Anyone has the same issue?
screenshot0005.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Anytime someone says they want to do a slow burn game, I always ask how slow they wanna fuel the fire pit with patron money.

And I can’t help but feel in the back of my mind it slowly turns into a slow cucking

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bmagada

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
"Just a few observations" Leia was my favorite since the old version. This current one is more boring and almost unbearable, not to mention the breasts..

As for Dana, she didn't need to change, anyone who remembers the old one knows how beautiful and unique she was in the game.:love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I can't wait to drop Miru and tell her to go kick rocks and for sure after the stupid bitch is not a chic you want by your side . How the fuck are you gonna give ammunition to someone I have told you is not someone You get along with and have an epic history of issues with them. Fuck her she's out asap like the original and can't come soon enough for sure!
Damn your sounding like such a insecure little bitch. Uhuuhuuhhh willys girlfriend told another hot looking chick that willy would bang her when not taking into account that shes his sister. Oh nooo, the worst kind of "ammunition" imaginable, hows willy gonna recover from this heavy blow?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Jesus was I the only one who wanted to type in "fov 85" as if this were a steam game when playing?

I played the 'remake' version last year, and maybe it was like this then but I don't remember it.

Shot framing dude. I get that you want to capture your carefully applied 8k shaders and facial morphs, but it starts to give me a headache when every conversation is shot like 4 inches away from the person you're talking to.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Love the the game so far but man the netorare path is a MFO to find, took 6 goes... Wish if you have NTR set to on the game helps you get on and stay on the NTR path.... But now I found it, it crashes when I try to continue as he sucks her nipple.... Anyone has the same issue?
View attachment 3202681

Well mine didn't have this problem, I played calmly but I understand. It's that some games have this problem of following certain paths without any help but here it's a little easier if you follow that.
I made two moves lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn I think he didn't even play the old version to say something like that about our precious girl, she's totally changed in everything!

Reactions: ArsenHumby

squares

Mar 27, 2019
I did not expect much and was not disappointed. Being unable to use old saves helped to prolong reading, though, I must admit, I forgot almost everything since reading it first time last year. So, overall, yeah, good stuff. I am kinda glad not to be invested much into WIAB compared to SG or other AVNs, otherwise I'd be bitching like others too. Rightfully so I might add. Happy holidays everyone, see you next year. Hope I will forget about this story again before next "update".

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I have a vague suspicion that William could have hit that dude from the Krayt gang too hard and he died. Or even someone was watching all this, came after William and Mira and killed that guy to frame William.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
ufff oki but never have sex with your gf I am not sure if this is the right idea maybe its just for that scene but if this is in the future like this

lets wait and see

but the scene is hot even if to short and the pinky promisse is cute(even if we now miru will break it in the futre and will fall to deep)
Maybe it doesn't work the same with every girl, for someone like Leia it definitely has to be toying with her/betrayal. But denying sex playing a part makes sense for the nymphomaniac Miru.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Well mine didn't have this problem, I played calmly but I understand. It's that some games have this problem of following certain paths without any help but here it's a little easier if you follow that.
I made two moves lol
To be clear, this was the only NTR scene? Kinda disappointed if it was.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wait so is this game going to have ntr but not sharing?

I'll admit I'm not a big fan of the game.
But I can't be picky when it comes to sharing because games like that don't exactly grow on trees.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes