4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Harem never are the smart ideas, usually they stem from a lack of creativity, lack of psychological understanding and/or subpar writing skills from devs. Which is something Ocean doesn't seem to lack. Polyamorous routes usually are misunderstood, too often associated to harems, and when those few devs who understands how it works manages to write some of those in their games, you get the dumbass 'NTR squad' whining about it cause they don't get how poly works at all. There are supposed to be 2-3 poly routes in SG, though. But yeah, I agree on one thing, completion of his games, especially given how story heavy they are, will take a loooooong time. But I don't mind, personally, I don't need these games to live, I just have to enjoy them.

I have to add, some devs knows how to make harem/poly work, like Caribdis with his 2 games, which are just fun all around, or the Bare Witness devs who managed to build actual poly routes that works as intended in their game.
so i just want to know about Polyamorous is it only poly if its 2 girls and 1 guy or its still polly if its 2 guys and 1 girl ? and if so what poly stuff is going to be in SG game ?

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
ocean already said that this game will NOT be a harem my guess is that you will get lured into cheating by ocean with all this woman but it will have CONSEQUENCES and also the game has gangs/drugs/a bit more darker them

so yeah I dont think that this typical harem wee all hold hands and MC is togehter with 5 woman at the same time will work here

the game will probably get way more interesting with all the different gangs and antagonist revaled and if you have ntr activated you need to play smart would be my guess no idea if the bad endings are turned off without ntr?? or how the game will feel that way in the future
I'm looking for everyone to be together and involved, and just trying to find a compromise to Ocean having sixtillion chapters with a lot of characters and ergo a lot of branching. I despise when the game has LI that are basically flesh puppets waiting for their turn and don't even interact with each other in any form. Miru can also quench her libido with another woman and not just necessarily a man and there can be a compromise between MC and Miru to add the girl to the relationship if that's what the player wants.

Kraken0254

Sep 15, 2021
guys please stop fighting, please the game just got updated and the thing of ntr is that we can request more to the creator so that he will notice it , right now i am so happy that it got a update

Reactions: Sasanid

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
When I think of the wiab or sg endings, it feels as far away as if you try to imagine distance to deep space objects.
I see it like gta made i would rather have a very good qualitie game in the next 10 years than 5 different games in the same time frame but like the typical harem no story qualitie.

after this update I see that this game has potential depends how ocean lays out the intrigues,kinks,plots,friendships betrayles.....

I mean we have the Krayt gang ,police , than this other gang forgot the name and leia that you can probably piss off to depends how you interact with her

so it could be very interesting depends how it plays out

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
Here's my compressed version.
Where It All Began [v0.6 Full] [Oceanlab] - Original Size: 3.18 GB

Download Win,Linux (740MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (724MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All Link fail

Reactions: Trenlx

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
so maybe stonecold leia is coming back in the future if we play with her heart or if we piss her off and ditch her for miru

she is very jealouse and after losing the MC for the first time she turned stonecold/emotionless

so if she lose mc for the second time for miru/other love interest I can imagin it could get pretty dirty and maybe
leia has some more girls for her gloryholes at the end on the bad routes :devilish: :devilish:

leia is a demon and you better dont piss her off (or take whats hers)

oh and kaity or how is her name?? should not be underestimated to the writting said that she normaly falls under the redar because she mastered the I am cute but is as bad as leia so maybe dont underastimate her too I guess

Aug 26, 2023
What little of NTR there was, the scene was still pretty hot with the nipple sucking and all
Only ntr scencome close is that one scene with gang member but this also nothing cuz
What little of NTR there was, the scene was still pretty hot with the nipple sucking and all
Can anyone please give me walkthrough? I've enable ntr on & chose the open relationship choice but still couldnt see this scene :rolleyes:
The only ntr scene I can think of or come to close is when miru seduces gang member into toilet....but this also ends in nothing cuz mc knocks him up

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yes Ive enabled both ntr & open relationship on but still couldnt see this scene.
Can you explain when this one occurs? maybe Ive messed up the choices??
the only thing I saw is they trick a gang member he touche mirus ass they go to the toilet and than gets knocked out by mc thats it there is no ntr if they mean this scene

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes