4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Maybe your math is wrong, bc there were more than ten updates in 5 years, what a surprise :sneaky:
Only if you count in the abandonware that is the old version.
With the current speed, if the devs keep some of the old story elements, we be at the point god ol' 0.6 is... In or around 2030, maybe 2032.

[Edit] And yes, strangely I did enjoy most of the old NTR scene (which I'm usually not a fan of) simply because it's not your stupid run of the mill NTR. But I guess the devs became wet feet, seeing as in the old version there's the possibility for Miru the get pregnant while fucking others.

Reactions: giorgyo777

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Well i read the new message on chpt 3 start n im like NOOO i gotta start again. So i copied saves from chapter 2 and put into chapter 3 in both the renpy save files in appdata and in new chpt 3 save folder without the persistent file. when i tried to play most of the saves did not work but i was able to satrt from where MC n Katie plan attack on spiders. so i didnt have to start a new game it contiued from there

Oct 9, 2022
Y'all seem to forget or to pretend you don't know this game isn't a NTR focused one, so every 'bonus' scene like that is just that, a bonus for players who want variety and those who intentionally want, fuck knows why, to see the MC get screwed, hopefully, figuratively only, so have some patience like some of us non NTR fans do or just play other NTR focused games while waiting to see that type of content in this game, instead of asking for the same thing after every release.

I know it takes Ocean a lot to release an update, but the overall quality makes it worth the wait, IMO. Plus, there's a shitload of other games to play while waiting for WIAB and SG to get updates, so there's no reason to be impatient about a few optional scenes and/or bad endings. If Ocean said there will be some optional NTR scenes, then this type of scenes will eventually be in the game, but there's gotta be some sort of build up that will lead to them too, otherwise it wouldn't make sense, especially in a story written by a perfectionist like Ocean.:D

Exactly this.(y) Keyword is optional, which should be enough reason to understand how much focus will be put into making those scenes compared to their not-so-vanilla counterparts.

She knows she want her buff bro's D tho, even if it's just to piss Leia off.
Well the original was very NTR focused so you'll forgive people for thinking that it'll be a decent portion of this one. I don't mind slow burn though, it's a lot more realistic and interesting that way anyway, which is why I mentioned hints/teases rather than full-blown dumb whoring.

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Well the original was very NTR focused so you'll forgive people for thinking that it'll be a decent portion of this one. I don't mind slow burn though, it's a lot more realistic and interesting that way anyway, which is why I mentioned hints/teases rather than full-blown dumb whoring.
As I theorised in my post on the previous page, I guess that the devs became wet feet, becuase they already implented many future possibilies on the NTR route.

The old version is/was very well written aswell. I usually don't like NTR at all, yet here they managed to pack it in such a way that it feelt like the NPCs (Miru) had their own agenda rather than the 3 times eaten 0815 NTR stories you get from all the other devs.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
As I theorised in my post on the previous page, I guess that the devs became wet feet, becuase they already implented many future possibilies on the NTR route.

The old version is/was very well written aswell. I usually don't like NTR at all, yet here they managed to pack it in such a way that it feelt like the NPCs (Miru) had their own agenda rather than the 3 times eaten 0815 NTR stories you get from all the other devs.
I'm sorry, the previous version was written well? Did we play the same game? Miru in the old game was an unlikeable character and really one-dimensional. AVN doesn't thrive in seasoned and learned writers so they won't write "good NTR" and it is kind of a joke that if you turn off NTR at the start there is a warning that characters will act "less realistic" when it's usually the contrary. This game and Summer's Gone have a really large cast of characters and if he is smart, then he should go the harem/poly route to only have one route that includes characters or not and not have different paths depending on your romanced character. And I don't even like harem that much but it's the smart idea if he actually wants to finish these games.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'm sorry, the previous version was written well? Did we play the same game? Miru in the old game was an unlikeable character and really one-dimensional. AVN doesn't thrive in seasoned and learned writers so they won't write "good NTR" and it is kind of a joke that if you turn off NTR at the start there is a warning that characters will act "less realistic" when it's usually the contrary. This game and Summer's Gone have a really large cast of characters and if he is smart, then he should go the harem/poly route to only have one route that includes characters or not and not have different paths depending on your romanced character. And I don't even like harem that much but it's the smart idea if he actually wants to finish these games.
Harem never are the smart ideas, usually they stem from a lack of creativity, lack of psychological understanding and/or subpar writing skills from devs. Which is something Ocean doesn't seem to lack. Polyamorous routes usually are misunderstood, too often associated to harems, and when those few devs who understands how it works manages to write some of those in their games, you get the dumbass 'NTR squad' whining about it cause they don't get how poly works at all. There are supposed to be 2-3 poly routes in SG, though. But yeah, I agree on one thing, completion of his games, especially given how story heavy they are, will take a loooooong time. But I don't mind, personally, I don't need these games to live, I just have to enjoy them.

I have to add, some devs knows how to make harem/poly work, like Caribdis with his 2 games, which are just fun all around, or the Bare Witness devs who managed to build actual poly routes that works as intended in their game.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I mean if we see the end of this game my guess is that the game will get pretty kinky at the end just more slow/realistic ocean even mentioned bad endings(depends if you consider it bad :BootyTime: :BootyTime:)

so my guess is that at Later stages season 2 or 3 the game will definitly get more kinky so yes you will prob have this antagonist and scenes get more kinky/whoring in the end

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
ocean already said that this game will NOT be a harem my guess is that you will get lured into cheating by ocean with all this woman but it will have CONSEQUENCES and also the game has gangs/drugs/a bit more darker them

so yeah I dont think that this typical harem wee all hold hands and MC is togehter with 5 woman at the same time will work here

the game will probably get way more interesting with all the different gangs and antagonist revaled and if you have ntr activated you need to play smart would be my guess no idea if the bad endings are turned off without ntr?? or how the game will feel that way in the future

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Harem never are the smart ideas, usually they stem from a lack of creativity, lack of psychological understanding and/or subpar writing skills from devs. Which is something Ocean doesn't seem to lack. Polyamorous routes usually are misunderstood, too often associated to harems, and when those few devs who understands how it works manages to write some of those in their games, you get the dumbass 'NTR squad' whining about it cause they don't get how poly works at all. There are supposed to be 2-3 poly routes in SG, though. But yeah, I agree on one thing, completion of his games, especially given how story heavy they are, will take a loooooong time. But I don't mind, personally, I don't need these games to live, I just have to enjoy them.

I have to add, some devs knows how to make harem/poly work, like Caribdis with his 2 games, which are just fun all around, or the Bare Witness devs who managed to build actual poly routes that works as intended in their game.
They are not that hard to write if you can write a good enabler for it to happen. It can escalate out of control like WVM, but there is also Bare Witness relationship is a good example where all parts are falling in love with each other.
Another game that was ruined was Reunion, where at the start had a three-person relationship that looked strong then it grew out of control. Tales of unending void is going in a good direction tho.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes