4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This is absurd, there are no objective opinions? It is impossible to speak reasonably, now it turns out that this game is very good game, right? HAHA
Every tag is already present in the game, in some form. It's still fairly early in development, so come back in a year or two, and we'll see how it turned out. Unless you get eaten by a crocodile or something, that'd be a shame. ;)

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Every tag is already present in the game, in some form. It's still fairly early in development, so come back in a year or two, and we'll see how it turned out. Unless you get eaten by a crocodile or something, that'd be a shame. ;)
Is that a death threat? do you want to be banned from this site buddy? ;)

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Honestly, I just signed up just to comment on this situation, I don't agree with the likes of that guy called Ugly bastard, but he definitely has the right to express his opinion of the game even if it's negative, I'm tired of seeing discussions in every thread of this site, I really only see people who are trash in real life arguing for nonsense and throwing shit against each other, fuck, calm down all of you
He has the right to share his opinion and we have the right to tell him his opinion is stupid. :D.

That's the thing about opinions when everyone has free speech. You're free to share it and people are free to tell you your opinion sucks ass.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
He has the right to share his opinion and we have the right to tell him his opinion is stupid. :D.

That's the thing about opinions when everyone has free speech. You're free to share it and people are free to tell you your opinion sucks ass.
Tell that to the leftists of today.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
An update might take 2-3 months+ at the moment but it's not like I then release an update with 250-300 renders and 10 min playtime.

I have very limited hardware (1x 1080Ti) and still, the update contains 2000+ renders (incl. the animations) while improving the quality with every update.

I just know.. I will never do an estimate again. The update will be shipped when it's ready and I am satisfied with it.

Honesty, all fans really need is the knowledge that the developer is a.) still actively present and interacting and b.) that said developer is still actively working on x project.

Anything more as you are clearly aware, leads to high risk of angering fans if stated timeline ests. are misssed, and anything less results in fans leaving for thinking the game or dev is gone/abandoned.

Glad to see you are doing this the right way. Just found the game and so far, I am enjoying it much more than most other games. Mouth watering potential. Great work and Thanks!

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Reboots are always a bad idea, even if you improve it's not a reason to repeat, just make better new chapters, "The Visit" dev improved incredibly from the beginning of the game to the ending, but he didn't waste time on reboot even if some people asked him, well now we are just gonna get a slightly better version of the first chapter, without the NTR content, and after that he will return to summer's gone, so you will have to wait 1 year to advance in the plot.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
This game is terrible, the creator wants you to believe that there are many fetishes in the game, but there is really almost none, stay away from this game and save time and effort, it is not worth it, this game does not give you real options for any specific fetish
dude, did Ocean did something to you? he hurt you in any way? :oops:
the game has almost 1000 likes, nowdays everyone hates on everything online, but 1k likes you have to earn, games that are shit don't get 1k likes for nothing....

so i have to say that you are very rude and just a tiny little troll who came here to cause trouble, am i right? :)

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
dude, did Ocean did something to you? he hurt you in any way? :oops:
the game has almost 1000 likes, nowdays everyone hates on everything online, but 1k likes you have to earn, games that are shit don't get 1k likes for nothing....

so i have to say that you are very rude and just a tiny little troll who came here to cause trouble, am i right? :)

Actually, I really did something to him.

"Ugly bastard is the boss" is "John33". (You can see him rant about the rework a few pages ago. You can't see the posts anymore but some people quoted him.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/because-i-love-her-ch-7-ntr-update-the-typist.16569/post-1023137
If you go to this post and hover over the name "John33".. You will see who he is now. (You actually got tagged in the same post.)

And if my assumption is correct, then John33 was one of my longest high tier supporters. (Still grateful.)
After I announced that I wanted to drastically change the NTR in my game, he left.

There are countless examples on this site on "How to do NTR wrong" (imo). I made the same mistake with the earlier WiAB versions because I had the feeling that I had to give the people content.

He did leave because I want to give the NTR routes the build-up and believability they deserve. No retarded "From shy to slut in 2 days." There are enough games that can give him that.
I want to give a reason and a believable build-up. No dumb whores.

Besides that, he just couldn't stop "trolling" on the discord. Did mute the staff there and and and... So he got temporarily banned for 3 days.
He came back to Patreon for the month march and did delete the pledge shortly after. But he then proceeded to shit talk on my Patreon posts with stuff like "Bunch of lies".

So, he did get a permanent ban and he now tries to get back at me.

He will probably read this.. soo.. I am still grateful for the time you supported me but grow the fuck up and accept that you can't bribe every dev into a direction you so desperately want.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Actually, I really did something to him.

"Ugly bastard is the boss" is "John33". (You can see him rant about the rework a few pages ago. You can't see the posts anymore but some people quoted him.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/because-i-love-her-ch-7-ntr-update-the-typist.16569/post-1023137
If you go to this post and hover over the name "John33".. You will see who he is now. (You actually got tagged in the same post.)

And if my assumption is correct, then John33 was one of my longest high tier supporters. (Still grateful.)
After I announced that I wanted to drastically change the NTR in my game, he left.

There are countless examples on this site on "How to do NTR wrong" (imo). I made the same mistake with the earlier WiAB versions because I had the feeling that I had to give the people content.

He did leave because I want to give the NTR routes the build-up and believability they deserve. No retarded "From shy to slut in 2 days." There are enough games that can give him that.
I want to give a reason and a believable build-up. No dumb whores.

Besides that, he just couldn't stop "trolling" on the discord. Did mute the staff there and and and... So he got temporarily banned for 3 days.
He came back to Patreon for the month march and did delete the pledge shortly after. But he then proceeded to shit talk on my Patreon posts with stuff like "Bunch of lies".

So, he did get a permanent ban and he now tries to get back at me.

He will probably read this.. soo.. I am still grateful for the time you supported me but grow the fuck up and accept that you can't bribe every dev into a direction you so desperately want.
What? Milk the bastard for what he's worth, then move on with your plan. It's how I do life, in fact it's how I tricked an Empire into thinking it's a Republic in a galaxy far away - People will get over it, and once you're done you're king of the castle.

PS: The build-up is great, especially considering there are several scenes depending on the current NTR points.

Lasis

Feb 4, 2019
PS: The build-up is great, especially considering there are several scenes depending on the current NTR points.
I agree, the NTR build-up is literraly the best I ever saw from any game here, it's slow but still gives you some content there and there. The MC is not a full cuck asking Miru to fuck other people (I see this way too much in other games)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you want to change Ocean ?

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I agree, the NTR build-up is literraly the best I ever saw from any game here, it's slow but still gives you some content there and there. The MC is not a full cuck asking Miru to fuck other people (I see this way too much in other games)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you want to change Ocean ?
Isn't there an option to do just this in the latest release? :LOL:

Lasis

Feb 4, 2019
Isn't there an option to do just this in the latest release? :LOL:
Yes but as I said in my spoiler, only in the late game, after hours of gameplay, and for a better reason than just the MC being a beta cuck from the start.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I certainly hope the update is worth it, and if we get to see it sometime this month. With all the crazy shit going on right now I’m at that point where I’m going to have to be selective with which devs I choose to support.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes