4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
There was some heavy NTR in 0.5 if you made the right choices, double check the walkthrough on how if that is your thing, and I imagine it will continue 0.6. Though OceanLab has said the revamp of the older content will redo the NTR so I'm not sure how much it will change.
There was not a single NTR scene in 0.5.

It's not a revamp.

The rework will feature 80% new content. It will also feature NTR content. But the NTR will be a lot more believable and not rushed anymore.

WiAB will leave the "lewd game" status behind and will join the "Story focused games with Adult elements."

Zireael_

Oct 31, 2018

It's not a revamp.

The rework will feature 80% new content. It will also feature NTR content. But the NTR will be a lot more believable and not rushed anymore.

WiAB will leave the "lewd game" status behind and will join the "Story focused games with Adult elements."
I love the last sentence.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019

It's not a revamp.

What does the last part mean in regards to the polls for fetishes and extra scenes on patreon?

I assume that stuff will be discontinued?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
wait there's going to be NTR in this game? i love this game i just hope that wouldn't be soul crushing.. as much as i respect Dev going by the script as planned by the Dev i really need to ask is NTR necessary? i know its my fault i should've checked the tag but i really enjoy this game.
At least up to the current version (0.5), you can disable it and also it only happens when you enable it if you are systematically an asshole to the girlfriend or if you actively do ask for it when you control her. It is totally avoidable even when cheating.
EDIT: DAMN I cant write two consecutive words without screwing up, dislexia or plain stupidity? cant decide.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
wait there's going to be NTR in this game? i love this game i just hope that wouldn't be soul crushing.. as much as i respect Dev going by the script as planned by the Dev i really need to ask is NTR necessary? i know its my fault i should've checked the tag but i really enjoy this game.
You can choose ntr and no ntr route don't worry

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes