4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hey guys i just started the game and i would like to know if the mc can dom the bitch sister or its just the sister being the dom?

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
just to be sure : if i want to dominate Katie i have to activate the katie war event right ? or will that event will make her dominate me ?

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I might be misremembering, but I think all that’s required is for you to go into the toilet stall with the chick at that bar. Later on she’ll try and blackmail the MC and depending on how you approach things, you’ll be given the chance to turn the tables on her.

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
It's a new game.

I have no idea if there was a game with the exact same name.

Edit: Yea, to be honest I was quite shocked after I saw "How it all began" a few days ago.

I thought, "Oh no, someone already got the name"
Hello Dev, can we not missing a single scene like in WVM? thanks

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hello,
2 days ago I finished a cinematic with 1000 renders (Animations) in it.
This was a last-minute added cinematic that wasn't planned but it popped into my head and I need training anyways.
It is 1 minute long and only visible if you spent the night with Katie on the Camping trip and did more than just talk.

1 Cinematic to go ---> Then release.
I already passed the 3000 render mark thanks to these big animations.

- Octane
Some of you might know that most Daz users use Iray. I did now switch render engines from the free Iray render engine to the paid Octane render engine.

Is it better?
That depends on who uses it. I am a straight-up beginner and Octane has a lot more complexity to it compared to the "out-of-the-box" Iray engine.
In the long run, this will pay off.
Octane costs me 30€ a month. But thanks to my supporters this is do-able.

- New PC Status
As I announced in the last post, I ordered a new PC and I got an E-mail that there will be delivery problems. The PC should arrive (already built) in 12-14 days. (I already got the new monitor, mouse, and keyboard.)

- New Release schedule
This is the most important point of this post.

The last update I released was "Summer's Gone Chapter 2" and people needed around 55 - 1 1/2h to finish that update.
I'd say that's solid.

But these updates take me around 3-4 months to make and I add more complexity and more animations each update. I bought ZBrush and started customizing everything. I am using Blender to create simple assets and this is taking a lot of time. (And don't forget Octane, Lightroom, Photoshop, After Effect and Premiere.)

This is not also taking very long for you guys, but it is also taxing on me. These long development cycles make me feel like I am going nowhere.
I see the numbers of renders rising into the 1000s and still, it feels like I am not closer to finishing the update.
Even tho I spent an average of 10h a day in the last 3 months on this update and I am almost done, I feel like, I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

What I am getting at is... After WiAB Chapter 6 and Summer's Gone Chapter 3, I will start releasing in half-chapters.
So it will be 50% of a full update.
But these updates will still feature 1000+ renders and probably 25-45 minutes of playtime.

This should result in ~ 1 1/2 - 2 month release schedules.
I see the months go by and I am still on the same spot. It's driving me crazy.
This means that the rework will be released in two parts.

And the soon to be here PC will speed the schedule up, too.

- Previews
Here are 3 more previews.

This preview was still made in Iray.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I spent over a day on designing this room. Just to give a little context.

These two previews were made with Octane
Meet the "I don't give a fuck anymore-MC"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Ocean

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
"...2 days ago I finished a cinematic with 1000 renders (Animations) in it.
This was a last-minute added cinematic that wasn't planned but it popped into my head and I need training anyways.
It is 1 minute long and only visible if you spent the night with Katie on the Camping trip and did more than just talk...."

Yep, Ocean, just you do continue with those amazing animations, so there wont be those fine knowable people popping once in a while in the threads, with their ultimate ingenious question "if this game has animations"?..."this game only needs animations to be top notch" etc...
Yep, a game is nothing without animations, even if we dont see it in the game, we all are happy just knowing that animations are there!
And dont to mention the rapid speed of game production when a fair amount of animations is included...
Those really are games we are gonna play with our grandchildren one day, enjoying its animations and patiently awaiting a next update in that everlasting developing animated cycle.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Those really are games we are gonna play with our grandchildren one day, enjoying its animations and patiently awaiting a next update in that everlasting developing animated cycle.
Let's take a closer look at that dining room (canteen, for the hopeless romantics among us).

You might not notice it first but those black & white bar stools in the background are a reference to Michael Jackson's single Black or White from the album *Dangerous*. And that's just one among many Easter eggs that can be found all over the place which is why this is all taking so long.

• Haha
Reactions: penzor
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes