4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Lasis

Feb 4, 2019
I hope the 'reworked' NTR will remain just for the girlfriend ( honestly, nobody really cares about her IMHO ). that shit better stay away from the sisters and the mother ... sorry, roommates and landlady :Kappa:
You don't talk for everyone though, I care only about Miru myself. But in the end, yes, I'd like more NTR content for Miru and I don't really care what happens with the others, no NTR with the family is fine for me, family NTR is not really my thing.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
I hope the 'reworked' NTR will remain just for the girlfriend ( honestly, nobody really cares about her IMHO ). that shit better stay away from the sisters and the mother ... sorry, roommates and landlady :Kappa:
NTR is most likely going to happen to nearly all the girls via player choice. The world doesn't revolve around the MC in this game, there's plenty of those if you want to play them. Girls aren't just going to be nuns for their whole lives, then get nasty just for the MC.

You can always turn the NTR off from the start or leave it on and easily avoid getting cucked through choices.

Last edited:

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
So I remember playing this right when it came out and I couldn't stand the sister model. Literally deleted the game the second I saw them. Now that I'm looking at the images on the front page are the models improved? Should I give this another shot or does the sis still look like she did before?

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Everyone’s design has pretty much been updated and redone, though whether the new versions are to your standards only you could know.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I hope the prison scenes have stayed more or less the same. I had to take a cold shower before I was able to watch the MC offer Miru to the gangster, that's how fast and loud my heart was beating. The feeling is a weird mix of being horny while having a small anxiety attack, seasoned with a pinch of jealousy. Something I probably don't want to experience in real live.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I think the real problem with most of us who dont like NTR is not that they have it in the game but you go for an update with 500 new render, and about 200 are NTR. So i have easily avoided but the update was short. That's why games like being a dik dont have NTR options, so the dev focus on more content that the majority will play.
I do get your point but I am not creating my games for other people and I couldn't care less about what the majority of people want.
I am here to tell my story.. To give an image to the characters.. and one wonderful thing is, that I can take you guys along on this journey.

I don't care if an update has more NTR scenes than Non-NTR.
My focus lays completely on the end result. The only thing that matters to me is that I will finish this game one day and then, everything will be in balance.
In the end, the NTR people and the Non-NTR people will be satisfied.. And if not --> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But to comfort your mind, I think I will never create an update with less than 2000 renders ever again.

The current stand of WiAB Chapter 6 is:

1000+ still renders
1890+ renders in animations.

I am getting closer to finishing this update and it will probably be the first update with more than 3000 renders in total.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
I hope the prison scenes have stayed more or less the same. I had to take a cold shower before I was able to watch the MC offer Miru to the gangster, that's how fast and loud my heart was beating. The feeling is a weird mix of being horny while having a small anxiety attack, seasoned with a pinch of jealousy. Something I probably don't want to experience in real live.
Quite an emotional cocktail you have there, sir :LOL:

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
I do get your point but I am not creating my games for other people and I couldn't care less about what the majority of people want.
I am here to tell my story.. To give an image to the characters.. and one wonderful thing is, that I can take you guys along on this journey.

I don't care if an update has more NTR scenes than Non-NTR.
My focus lays completely on the end result. The only thing that matters to me is that I will finish this game one day and then, everything will be in balance.
In the end, the NTR people and the Non-NTR people will be satisfied.. And if not --> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But to comfort your mind, I think I will never create an update with less than 2000 renders ever again.

The current stand of WiAB Chapter 6 is:

1000+ still renders
1890+ renders in animations.

I am getting closer to finishing this update and it will probably be the first update with more than 3000 renders in total.
When do you think you'll release the next update? I can't wait to continue the game.

Reactions: Default123x

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I get that error log ending before bonus:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I must say it was a game!
First time i play ntr route and totaled cuck but then i try play different ways and find my favorite girl:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good work Oceanlab ! :)

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Individuum is a word languages with more influence from latin can use for individual. German and Hungarian use it for example. Individual itself is an anglicised version of individuum.
In polish language its indwiduum, bulgarian индивидуален (individualen)

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes