4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Pretty nice update, wish it had some more Love Route content and a little bit more NTR. I'm going through both routes because I wanna see it all! Still there was some story content here which is good too.
I mentioned in a previous post, that update 1 and 2 are mostly for getting the story started, introducing some major characters etc.
Update 3 will have more naughty scenes etc. and update 4 is where the fun begins.

If you want to max NTR, deny her sex. But if you don't "dosage" it right, she might leave you in future updates.
I don't like it when you have to go full NTR, to get some NTR scenes.
You can still have sex with her and get the NTR scenes. But If you deny her sex, it will be faster and you get some bonus scenes.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
If you want to max NTR, deny her sex. But if you don't "dosage" it right, she might leave you in future updates.
Ok cool, so if i want to aim at an ending where MC and Miru is still togheter but she keeps cheating on him and or cucking the MC i should be doing stuff like oral? It was mentioned that oral wont satisy her right?

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Ok cool, so if i want to aim at an ending where MC and Miru is still togheter but she keeps cheating on him and or cucking the MC i should be doing stuff like oral? It was mentioned that oral wont satisy her right?
Right, it won't satisfy her but she had an orgasmus. In future updates it will get more clear which decision leads to what.

You can fuck her, the NTR will just progress slower. Or maybe you and Miru decide to swinger/swap partners and this gets out of hand. Who knows. :)

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Wow, was expecting a meh game. But this game has nice models, a good tempo in story. I mean, lots of things happen. Unlike most of the games on this site. And a lot of things can happen in the future. Will keep an eye out for future updates!

Very much enjoyed it. And the humor.

Glad the option on or off is implemented.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Well this game is indeed a gem. Nice pace, good action (sexual or not) and the comedy part is spot on (the racoon!!!), well done sir.
The only thing that worries me a bit is that there are a lot of characters, and there may be the risk to not develop them enough in the future.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
will there be incest ? :devilish: wanna try different routes, dat ending tho :unsure: maybe aliens? :alien:
Yes, there will be incest.

Well this game is indeed a gem. Nice pace, good action (sexual or not) and the comedy part is spot on (the racoon!!!), well done sir.
The only thing that worries me a bit is that there are a lot of characters, and there may be the risk to not develop them enough in the future.
Don't worry about that. Every character will get their own personal story and they're all more or less related to each other.
It will just take more time. But I'm not here to rush a game out.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
@Oceanlab I've tried it, good job man: I love the intricacy of the choices, there are a lot of interesting characters (and potential for more), the story is engaging, and of course I like the cheating (from her pov, especially) kink. I'll add my support for the months to come, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Namco15

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I was like " a double-date with Gina and her boyfriend? Why would I?" and then when the choice comes up you see that gorgeous booty and I'm like "Oh, why the hell not?" ;)

Reactions: Floga and Namco15
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes