4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Incognito93

Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone tell me if the MC is the one getting ntr'ed or is it a case where the MC ntr's another man's girl?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I really like the dialogue in this game along with the renders. It's very good and and works well for the characters. Kudos to @Oceanlab . :coffee:

Reactions: Namco15

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Love this, hot models, sexy stories, good strong harem potential. Hot Family members, Mom, Aunt, two Sisters maybe even a cousin. and lots of intrigue on top of it all.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Good game, I like the options really influence in the game, in other words, if you look for trouble you will find it, but if the MC treat your girl well and you(player) choose the right options for her, you're safe and it's fair. So, good job Dev.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
One of my favorites right now. There are some scenes really hilarious (like in the clothing shop) and the insanity of all characters are gorgeous, especially the GF.
The renders are very good, the facial expressions are very well achieved and the girls are hot.
The story is very intriguing.
Want more.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This is a great game! I loved it. The story is really good, and it keeps you guessing with its twists and turns. BTW, nice little cliff hanger!

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Really turning into a great game. I was worried when some of my favorite games ended (like Depraved Awakening and to some extent Acting Lessons). Looks like this one will keep bearing the torch.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Is there anymore NTR content this update other then kissing/flashing the cop?
And is it better to deny Miru sex or tease her with oral or dosent it matter if you wana max NTR?

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Pretty nice update, wish it had some more Love Route content and a little bit more NTR. I'm going through both routes because I wanna see it all! Still there was some story content here which is good too.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes