4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Unlocked
Info (Release in ~2 days.)
Sooo, the last few days were so frustrating.. I just couldn't manage to render some scenes. And I lhate lowering the quality. But I had to.

A few scenes will not look as good as they normaly would. I'm sorry, but my PC was literally dying. I had to shut him down so many times because he was completely frozen. I'm really mad about this.. But I can't change it for now.
If I can upgrade my PC in the future, I will re-do these scenes.
I had to work with layers and had to render these scenes at least 3-4 times.
But these are just a few scenes. So overall the quality should have improved over v.1.

I'm almost done with the update. About 96% at the moment and I think I can release the Beta in 2 days.
Everyone who pledges at least 5$ will get instant access. The full version will be for everyone.
But this will change for v.3.
My supporters should get more than the non supporters.
So I will implement some new rewards after the release. But more later.
Awaiting impatiently and with much anticipation, thanks for the update news! :)

Reactions: Namco15

Miyu_Hosho

Mar 31, 2018
I'm mostly a Lurker, so this comment is probably a bit weird to write but, I love this game so far. It's just been a while since a vn(rather it's an adult, or pg one) has drawn me in so quickly... sorry for the knob riding session right then I just really liked this so far and am excited for updates

D

Deleted member 1050319

Unlocked

Heyo,

So the update is almost ready.
Playtime: 45 - 50 minutes. (Depends if you just read and skip or actually watch the renders.) If you play all routes: 55 - 60 minutes. (Total playtime of the game: ~90-100 minutes.)
As a target I had about 400 renders. There are now 550+. That is almost triple the amount of v.1
Sadly I am not able to create animations yet.

Now some info.. Update 2 and 3 are more for character introductions and getting the story started. But I will never publish an update without Naughty/Sex scenes.
With update 4 the fun will begin. Also, the Fetish poll will start in a few days. Be ready to submit the fetish you want to see and prepare your vote/s!

Have some great Christmas days guys

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018

Unlocked

Heyo,

So the update is almost ready.
Playtime: 45 - 50 minutes. (Depends if you just read and skip or actually watch the renders.) If you play all routes: 55 - 60 minutes. (Total playtime of the game: ~90-100 minutes.)
As a target I had about 400 renders. There are now 550+. That is almost triple the amount of v.1
Sadly I am not able to create animations yet.

Now some info.. Update 2 and 3 are more for character introductions and getting the story started. But I will never publish an update without Naughty/Sex scenes.
With update 4 the fun will begin. Also, the Fetish poll will start in a few days. Be ready to submit the fetish you want to see and prepare your vote/s!

Have some great Christmas days guys
Eagerly looking forward to the next instalment, but so like the sound of update 4, care to drop some hint's as to 'what sort of fun' before my over imaginative mind goes into meltdown ;) :) As for fetishes, I only have 1....It's....Sex, lots of it. :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Eagerly waiting for the next update, really liked the premise! :)

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.02!

PC (101MB): - - - -
Mac (92MB): - - - -
Life saver hero. Thanks :)

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

OMG THANK YOU!!!! :)(y)

tony5592

May 26, 2017

Oh my god your a legend :)

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
and on this day..Rob's penis died..its dead..no-mo..i iz now a eunich!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do NOT open that spoiler if you are A:erect B:having food or drink C : Prone to seizures..you have been warned :D
She's perfect for this thread

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
""
Thread Updated: 2018-12-22
Release Date: 2018-12-22 ""

there a typo here i guess...
the release date is suppsoed to show the date the game came out for first time. and not the same date as the last update.
( i think... maybe i am wrong. but if i am wrong, then it make nosens to put both date then ...)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
and Rob spits out his tea laughing...clothing store scene..you'll see :D thanks..i really needed that moment :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
and on this day..Rob's penis died..its dead..no-mo..i iz now a eunich!!!
do NOT open that spoiler if you are A:erect B:having food or drink C : Prone to seizures..you have been warned :D
what the hell ?
is this suppose to be ? or its a bug ? or.. i dont know..

geez what scare me the most is the fingers.. XD

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
First we had father and daugther/mother and son, then brother and sister, now twin siblings.

What next? Fucking your gender swapped clone?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..this game is weird AF..my head hurts...i like it..i think..yes..i'm sure i like it...i need professional help...dialing 1-800-hot-milf now...

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
""
Thread Updated: 2018-12-22
Release Date: 2018-12-22 ""

there a typo here i guess...
the release date is suppsoed to show the date the game came out for first time. and not the same date as the last update.
( i think... maybe i am wrong. but if i am wrong, then it make nosens to put both date then ...)
sorry to say... but you are wrong... :)

release date is the date of the latest release

Reactions: macadam
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes