4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Where it all began v0.1
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018

i lol'd.

Nice game so far, I'm actually really enjoying it. As you can see I'm not very far in, so I'll post another review when I'm done.

Reactions: Namco15
R

RWaites Jnr

Goal update and info to v.0.02
Hello guys.
I changed the Patreon goals to "Earnings".
It's alot more accurate.
Example: If I had 400 supporters for a new PC, it could be everything between 400$ and 5000$.
This should give everyone a better overview.
At the moment I am working on v.0.02.
I'm about 100 renders in (v.0.01 had 240. So the update will be big) and if it goes on like this, the update will be released this month.

Reactions: Namco15 and fbass

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Every Fetish will be avoidable.
I normally read through the posts before downloading any game, especially when it carries 'tags' that I find objectionable, but that 1 sentence seriously jumped the queue vying for memory space. Thank you.

tomislazy

May 31, 2017
I really enjoyed this first release. Nice renders and characters in general. There aren't nearly enough Asian women in these games so I'm quite happy to see such a cute one here.

Reactions: Namco15

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Yup lets ntr the shit out of the girl , hopefuly JAMAL (there is allways black guy named Jamal) will destroy her soon :D

Hopefuly we see 0.2 soon enough... Keep it up man.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
As promised:

The thing I like about this game is that it doesn't take itself seriously, while still having a semi-coherent plot. This game has unique, interesting characters that are extremely likable and also multilayered.

The girlfriend is a hottie and I'm a huge fan of Asians. The mother is drop-dead gorgeous, in a realistic way, and one of the best MILFs I've seen in these games. The sister, on the other hand, is the only character I really have a problem with. She's not terrible looking, but not great looking either. In addition to not being that great looking, she's also not believable as an 18 year old at all. Imo, she looks older than her mother.

There also aren't any unnecessary gameplay elements, which is a massive bonus. This is a straight forward, choice driven story game and that's exactly what it should be.

Overall, this is a really fun and interesting game with an addictive story, some comedy, and good "content." If I had to give it an official rating, I'd say it's like a 3.7 out of 5.0 stars and has the potential to get an even higher rating in future updates. I love the fact that it does things differently, and I'm hooked on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baka! and Namco15

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
So, when is the update and some content coming?
Just wondering.... It seems already some time went by and I'd love 2 try this

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
It's been just 10 days.
The update will be published in about 3 - 4 Weeks. (A little earlier for beta testers.)

Keep in mind that other developers often need 3 months for a 15min update.
@Mirewen.....Patience friend, Patience. @Oceanlab...3-4 weeks, I for 1 can wait, that said, from the game so far I'd also wait the 3months, as long as the end result is good, then I have no objections to time, keep up the good work, and importantly, keep us happy :)

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes