4.30 star(s) 185 Votes
U

User_886295

Mate, I just went on your patreon and the third patreon thing really youll quit your part-time job for this anyways good luck I liked the first version

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Yea that will be the case.

There will be less scenes. But I'll make incest avoidable in case someone dosen't really like one of the family members.
The Problem is,that if you build all these choices into the game,and try to make everybody happy how much Gameplay in minutes are you then trying to put out with each release?,.....5,10 minutes per release?,how much more time will this consume compared with the regular Game construction?.
I Personally would only take requests from People that are at least 5$ Patreons if I were you.....,
otherwise do the game as you wish,it was great so far.

Reactions: Namco15

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
The Problem is,that if you build all these choices into the game,and try to make everybody happy how much Gameplay in minutes are you then trying to put out with each release?,.....5,10 minutes per release?,how much more time will this consume compared with the regular Game construction?.
I Personally would only take requests from People that are at least 5$ Patreons if I were you.....,
otherwise do the game as you wish,it was great so far.

Don't worry, that won't happen.
You can't please everyone and I'm certainly not going to try this.

But it's no work to include a third option that let's you skip a person.
But if someone wants to play without Incest, they will have different ending. It's essential to bond with your family to solve some mysteries.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok so I played both routes and i can say i'm really looking forward to Future updates for the story.

After looking at the Tags/genres and what's going to be implemented in future , will there be any sleep sex seeing as there's going to be groping and rape ? That whole scene with the Mom I could imagine would lead towards some if she's sleeping I'm creeping moments for the Mc further in.

Also would there be an option to completely dump/get rid of the Asian Gf as the story progress ? I have no problem with Ntr as I play mainly with it on in games but if she wants to sleep with other guys and get Dp'd or even Gangbanged by multiple people at least give the MC the option to get rid her at that point because she's definitely not his GF anymore (After it happens though of course because the scenes going to be Hawt when it happens and I'm definitely going to want to see it.).

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Ok so I played both routes and i can say i'm really looking forward to Future updates for the story.

After looking at the Tags/genres and what's going to be implemented in future , will there be any sleep sex seeing as there's going to be groping and rape ? That whole scene with the Mom I could imagine would lead towards some if she's sleeping I'm creeping moments for the Mc further in.

Also would there be an option to completely dump/get rid of the Asian Gf as the story progress ? I have no problem with Ntr as I play mainly with it on in games but if she wants to sleep with other guys and get Dp'd or even Gangbanged by multiple people at least give the MC the option to get rid her at that point because she's definitely not his GF anymore (After it happens though of course because the scenes going to be Hawt when it happens and I'm definitely going to want to see it.).
Yes, there will be sleeping sex.

Yes, you can get rid of her. She can also get rid of you. Or something else might could happen to her.
Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Not bad! I like the fact that we can choose what Miru does as well. That way NTR is mostly a choice. Ideally want a secret relationship with Leia and a risky one with Katie while Miru discovers her inner slut and starts thinking with her pussy for NTR situations :test:

Still the 'dosen't' words put me off like it's a typo on purpose. It's spelled 'doesn't' from the words 'does' and 'not'.

EDIT: Also get ready for Patreon page lock-outs since you're dealing with blood related incest soon. Patreon is controlled by the rules of the payment gateways they support on their platform, Paypal does not support adult content, and blood related incest is considered an obscenity by Patreon. Ridiculous, but fortunately soon a new platform will open its doors that will make this a thing of the past.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Not bad! I like the fact that we can choose what Miru does as well. That way NTR is mostly a choice. Ideally want a secret relationship with Leia and a risky one with Katie while Miru discovers her inner slut and starts thinking with her pussy for NTR situations :test:

Still the 'dosen't' words put me off like it's a typo on purpose. It's spelled 'doesn't' from the words 'does' and 'not'.

EDIT: Also get ready for Patreon page lock-outs since you're dealing with blood related incest soon. Patreon is controlled by the rules of the payment gateways they support on their platform, Paypal does not support adult content, and blood related incest is considered an obscenity by Patreon. Ridiculous, but fortunately soon a new platform will open its doors that will make this a thing of the past.

I already fixed the doesn't word and some other spelling mistakes. But always point them out for me, so I can fix them :)

Yea, I know. As soon as blood related stuff get's in the game, there will be a patch.

Except for one scene. Just decline the first sex scene with Miru and play the ntr path. There is bonus scene.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Nice start, I really enjoyed Miru as a confident/ supporting girlfriend (if you choose the right answers).
The sex scene and the choices in it had nice variants of it.
I personally played with NTR off, which lead to a few confusing choices, like with the doctor, but I think that might lead to different fetishes, like turning Miru in an exhibitionist (or someone who enjoys other men lusting after her while knowing that they never will have her), making her open to MMF threesomes or making her cheat on the MC without NTR stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A small part that I really enjoyed and that makes me think the dev can pull that off is the scene where Miru gets into the room with her naked father in law (I know they aren't married but a man can dream).

Instead of being like "wow, what a huge dick, I want it inside me" or "I wonder how it might feel" she just thinks " He can't be real.. Two daughters in the house and he can't even close the door? Oh god.. Disgusting"
But to be fair, I don't know what difference there is with NTR on.

I stumbled over a bug: when you get angry at Miru for telling you about her past dicks, she runs off to the bedroom, MC starts drinking, but after it Miru lays on the couch and MC is fucking her like you choosed "be cool".

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Nice start, I really enjoyed Miru as a confident/ supporting girlfriend (if you choose the right answers).
The sex scene and the choices in it had nice variants of it.
I personally played with NTR off, which lead to a few confusing choices, like with the doctor, but I think that might lead to different fetishes, like turning Miru in an exhibitionist (or someone who enjoys other men lusting after her while knowing that they never will have her), making her open to MMF threesomes or making her cheat on the MC without NTR stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A small part that I really enjoyed and that makes me think the dev can pull that off is the scene where Miru gets into the room with her naked father in law (I know they aren't married but a man can dream).

Instead of being like "wow, what a huge dick, I want it inside me" or "I wonder how it might feel" she just thinks " He can't be real.. Two daughters in the house and he can't even close the door? Oh god.. Disgusting"
But to be fair, I don't know what difference there is with NTR on.

I stumbled over a bug: when you get angry at Miru for telling you about her past dicks, she runs off to the bedroom, MC starts drinking, but after it Miru lays on the couch and MC is fucking her like you choosed "be cool".
With NTR off, she won't cheat on you. BUT she can still tease other people, like the doc. But she won't go over a certain line. And as you said "or someone who enjoys other men lusting after her while knowing that they never will have her". That's one way to describe it.
MMF/FFM will also be possible in the Non-NTR route.

Yes, the bug will be fixed in v.0.02. After the release of v2, I will also create hotfixes.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes