4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

hngk07

Sep 7, 2018
Looks interesting. I will give it a go and see the next. :)

"Planned fetishes: Rape, Bdsm, Swinger, Slave, Golden shower, Harem, Groping, Female domination, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Blackmail, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Ahegao" :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Namco15

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i didn't like her hair, grey just looks bad for hair heh unless you're old... but asian should be black or that weird brown black they have sometimes.
btw after the hair change, she looked better..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
finally got around to playing..lol..even with NTR off seems alot of choices can lead to whoops..i do like alot of choices and will have to be careful with my clicker..YES to my MC having a hot asian dame...will wait patiently for the next installment.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the younger sister has my interest but at the same time im hoping for domination towards her. i hope the Mc has the option not to take any of her shit in the future. dude soesnt seem like he'll be bitch-made as long as you dont go that route. either way this game definetly has my interest

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
yeah i agree it kinda defeats the purpose of the no NTR option
thats why i'm reallllly careful with my choices because too many look like they will lead to genres i do not like that i was able to turn off before i begun...i do not want anyone touching my asian dame but alot of her choices make it seem she is dead set about getting it on with anything and everyone she can :O

Reactions: AmerHST

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
the younger sister has my interest but at the same time im hoping for domination towards her. i hope the Mc has the option not to take any of her shit in the future. dude soesnt seem like he'll be bitch-made as long as you dont go that route. either way this game definetly has my interest
Yes, there will be a dom route with little sis.

@thunderrob

If you turn NTR off, no one will touch your little diamond, promised :)
And the monologe changes drastically. There shouldn't be any signs of NTR.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I just love what I`ve seen so far,the Story is going at a good pace,the renders are great,everything a man loves at this point,I just can`t get it why all the fuss it is with the Ntr content,if people don`t like it then just move on,or are you expecting the dev to change the story just because some people complain?,there are a lot of games that don`t go with my liking,so i just quietly move on.
I will see how this game continues,and if it is as good as this Part (0.01) then count me in as a Patreon.
enough said.
Fuck it,became a Patreon now,lets see if the next update will be as Good.;):)
And folks,I think there should be a lot more People Supporting him after this Version was brought out,
because it had more Content here,than in Versions like 0.05 of other games.Just my Opinion
Greets

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

@thunderrob

well ok then...too few games give me my asian dream..i'd like to keep this one a one-D gal..HAHAAA
oh..and a big thanks for giving everyone something in one game..choices are greatest thing in games..two thumbs up

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

@thunderrob

damn im not seeing any downsides to this game pretty much seems like it can be for every1 who gives it a shot. i hope to support you soon

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I would not mind if the little sister or other women in the game enslaved the MC, the femdom is interesting, will there be cuck options? Like caged the MC's penis. How will rapes occur in the game?

There will be some cuck options. But not as submissive as, lets say penis cages.

Rape will occur in different events (NTR and Non-NTR route.(In the Non-NTR, you can get raped by a women)) Ofc it is avoidable.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i love the word "avoidable" keeps me coming back to a game..see now..i want to OWN my little asian cutie..she will submit..and the rest of the dames..wont touch relatives sexually but they will obey me yes sir!!...HAHAAA!!! but of course..i'm a nice guy so i'll reward them with..ummm...lasagna!!!

Reactions: pedro0733
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes