4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Pretty good start. Feel like the game size is too big for whats in it though. Love the mom.

Reactions: Namco15

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
A note for you guys: NTR is AVOIDABLE.
So don't even start complaining :closedeyesmile:
Hehe... Say guys, can we maybe add a few more tags to keep all the bitching a bit lower? Like [Avoidable NTR] [Hard NTR] ?
On the other hand... the ammount of people NOT reading tags to begin with is staggering, so scrap that lol

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I’m liking the story so far and I am anxiously awaiting for more updates so my hat is off to the dev and hope more updates come soon :)

Eldrick

Jan 2, 2018
It is difficult. But I like a challenge and if I do something, I'll do it right.

All can be impregnated by the Mc. Some girls by different men.
The MC can impregnate all the girl, and you can have a romance with all of them?
Or some will only be available by corruption?
If you tell me you can have a romance with all of them, I will take twenty
Because I'm on team vanilla for life

And out of curiosity, what 3D program you're using for the render?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Girl in the last pic took my attention and then I look up for the tags. NTR was there... Yeah, no thanks.
Or you can turn NTR off at the start of game and it is posted quite clearly that NTR is avoidable. Or did you just want to pointlessly say "OMGZ NTR!"?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
It is difficult. But I like a challenge and if I do something, I'll do it right.

All can be impregnated by the Mc. Some girls by different men.
A lot of extra renders there. I guess the game will have quite a few paths. The best advice I can give is when it gets to the major branches only update one at a time so you don't mix up renders. We Did Dreaming of Dana and the Branches got out of control

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
LMFAO ...I like the RED text too!!! Even in games where the NTR is not avoidable DON'T whine about it... play something else if you can't handle it!
I just don't like when they say it's avoidable, but it's really not. Like they still talk about it and so forth. So it still happened, you just don't exactly see it. Hopefully this game isn't like that. I'll definitely be downloading though, looks great!

Reactions: The D0n and cakeny

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I have just finished playing. The game looks promising as a start of story.
For the NTR thing: it gives you an option at the beginning (after you choose your name) if you want NTR ON or OFF.

Reactions: trdx
May 5, 2017
Ahh same does Western people now following what japanese ero culture is hipping about?:noexpression::idontcare: Atleast added ntr option either way it already ntred ...that doc already say her pussy even does make sense the hospital or clinics wouldn't provide a towel to cover up because the leg was injured why make it more sultty............wah wtf are asian girls that cheap i don't mind if they are well other than that look their everything i think is average and this bitch in the game is already a whore who likes others attention other than her boyfirend
P.S no offense to any asian out here

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Apparently it all began with version 0.01..... (rimshot) Thank you! Thank you! I'll be posting here all week! Remember to tip your waitress!

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes