4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
@Oceanlab many compliments to you, it's a very good start with a good NTR content (teasing and exciting), the renders are beautiful.
For the outfits i would advice to go for high heels, stockings, garter belt, etc. that are very exciting in my opinion and too few games yet use them…
I hope in many NTR/swinging scenes on the future (ex. dad/girlfriend-MC/mom couples fucking together) and also cuckold scenes, why not!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
@Oceanlab
I got a question about those juicy tags in planned fetishes. Are they only for the NTR routes, or can MC make some slaves and get them preggers? Can you manipulate dom/sub dynamics, or is it mainly affection/lust?

Reactions: privetin13

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
@Oceanlab
I got a question about those juicy tags in planned fetishes. Are they only for the NTR routes, or can MC make some slaves and get them preggers? Can you manipulate dom/sub dynamics, or is it mainly affection/lust?
No almost every fetish will also be in the Non-Ntr version.

You'll be able to get other girls pregnant. But to be honest, I haven't thought about Sub/Dom dynamics. But now I have some good ideas for future updates. :)

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Liking this so far, choices feels pretty good with how it adds more content to a path rather than collecting points towards a threshold like many other games.
Will be keeping an eye on this as it develops, good potential if the paths are able to release on par with each other as it goes.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Well this was refreshing, premise sounds good with a little bit of mystery here and there and the character models look nicely done too. And the asian girl sure is funny with those thoughts haha.

Reactions: reyty and Namco15

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
The renders are decent but the story, writing and characters are very poor. It may be worth downloading the CGs from time to time but I don't see a lot of value in it as a visual novel.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
You can treat her either way. But it will have different side effects.

For those who really want to see a bit extra NTR. If you decline the first sex scene, she will be a bit more.. lets call it open towards NTR. :)
thxx man olove game as ntr is soo cool !!!! i love this game and that asian girl fuck pierce is niple i love!!

Reactions: Namco15

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
@Oceanlab

Not bad. I think this has Potential.
Many different Body Types. What`s alway nice in my Opinon.
Interesting Personalities.

Just a few Things to improve:
Light/Shadow
Facial Expressions
The Teeth. In some Renders they look like they where smoking for 30 Years ...

"Offtopic"
From Europe? Germany (or Switzerland/Austria?)
Ich schreiben jetzt mal auf deutsch, da ich das Wort "räuspern" im Spiel gelesen habe, während der Szene mit der Mutter.
Liege ich da richtig oder falsch? ;-)

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
No almost every fetish will also be in the Non-Ntr version.

You'll be able to get other girls pregnant. But to be honest, I haven't thought about Sub/Dom dynamics. But now I have some good ideas for future updates. :)
Can we get a sharing, swapping or swinging route or will that not be possible? But either way good job so far with the game I wish you the best!

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
@Oceanlab

Not bad. I think this has Potential.
Many different Body Types. What`s alway nice in my Opinon.
Interesting Personalities.

Just a few Things to improve:
Light/Shadow
Facial Expressions
The Teeth. In some Renders they look like they where smoking for 30 Years ...

"Offtopic"
From Europe? Germany (or Switzerland/Austria?)
Ich schreiben jetzt mal auf deutsch, da ich das Wort "räuspern" im Spiel gelesen habe, während der Szene mit der Mutter.
Liege ich da richtig oder falsch? ;-)
Richtig, bin aus Deutschland.

And about the teeth. I've seen this too. I will purchase some better Teeth assets in the future.

@rogosh

Will be possible.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
The girlfriend of the MC is a funny character and the father is a pretty cool character (although presumably it seems that he may be guilty of something), I really liked the NTR scenes, at this rate my girlfriend will give me a little brother or sister, LOL. Although that is a doubt I have, can the MC discover his girlfriend cheating and decide where to take the relationship? or witness a rape towards one of your sisters and decide how to act?
Yes, there will be a specific story line just for the cheating girlfriend path. Serveral other NTR-girlfriend options will be added too. (Like sharing, swing, blackmail etc.)

Rape will be added in future updates and it can happen to every character in the game. Even to the MC. (It is avoidable)

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Review version 0.01

art 7/10: I have to say that i had to look at the CGs alone for a bit to make a valuation. Background are good, renders are a little grainy but, as we say in Italy "what droves the cart" is posing that is really well made.

story 8,5/10: This is the real engine of the game, a story that leave you wish for more, characters with defined personalities & a lot of dark sides that you will explore in the future updates. Some many question left unanswered & a lot more to be discovered, I hope the dev keep this pace.

Sound 0/10: Only the storm that raging outside.. damn even the ground shakes a little

overall 8/10: A solid presentation of the game (800mb, 240 renders), a lot of mysteries & secrets to unfold in future updates and something that shouldn't be skipped is the effort in the making of the characters personalities. Ntr on/off is a plus, but i suggest to keep it on, cause there are a couple of bitches that will deserve some "spanking".
A good game that you will probably follow more for the story than the sex scenes like (acting lesson or depraved awakening) or at least i hope so, but a good fapping is always welcome. I'm Waiting for More

download (9).jpg Panda of approval

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You can treat her either way. But it will have different side effects.

For those who really want to see a bit extra NTR. If you decline the first sex scene, she will be a bit more.. lets call it open towards NTR. :)
I have declined the first sex scene and i have noticed the difference in her last scene… MC grabbing her ass or not will influence the scenes? In other words is better not grab her ass for have a complete NTR route, or this thing don't mind?

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
This is a great start and I wasn't expecting it. Not a big fan of the renders, especially the girlfriend needs some work, but the story compensates for that. I try to play all routes and this is interesting with and without the NTR. My only problem will be if some of the fetishes will not be avoidable. I don't have a problem with most of them but some, like rape, are a dealbreaker for me.

Reactions: proximus

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I have declined the first sex scene and i have noticed the difference in her last scene… MC grabbing her ass or not will influence the scenes? In other words is better not grab her ass for have a complete NTR route, or this thing don't mind?
No, it dosen't.

Refusing to have sex with your girlfriend could lead to more intense situations. But a little bit of groping won't do it.

@Stakos
Every fetish will be avoidable.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes