4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Sparennx

Oct 31, 2017
I see someone has a good taste in music.
Yea, Above and Beyond is love. Especially their collab with Justine under the name of Oceanlab.
How much content will be in the next update if I might ask? EDIT: Like the premise so far

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
800 mb v.01? is the mega just poorly compressed or is there actually an incredible amount of content for a .01?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I see someone has a good taste in music.
Yea, Above and Beyond is love. Especially their collab with Justine under the name of Oceanlab.
Above & Beyond is great, Anjunabeach is one of my favorite. I personally enjoy Arty's old work when he was still going under the alias Alpha 9 as we're on the topic of trance. Check out and , gives me inspiration during concept writing and making contemporary style architectural drawings. I'm more of a listener myself though ;)

Reactions: Namco15
R

RWaites Jnr

Unlocked
Preview
Hello there.

My PC had some problems with an environment. I decided to delete the renders from it and use a completely new asset.

But I think I'm back on schedule.

Have a good day.
Release date is coming closer.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Where it all began [v0.01] [Ocean]- Original Size: 833MB

Download PC (56MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if version 0.01 is already 800mb, we are definitely going to appreciate your expertise in the updates to come lol

R

RWaites Jnr

Unlocked
Info
Hello guys.
Today I finally got faster internet.. but guess what, they fucked something up and now I have no internet at . They said it will be fixed on friday.
At least I don't need inet to work on the game.
I'm on 260 renders and 0.02 will be released for Beta testers in 1-2 weeks.

Depends on my pc and internet.

Great day you all

Reactions: kahlyan and fbass
D

Deleted member 1050319

Preview and Info.
Heyo,
So my internet got fixed. It is now 25 times faster than before. (From 10k to 250k).
This will make it alot easier to upload fixes etc.

So in 2-3 days, I will tell you guys the release date.
6.png

D

Deleted member 1050319

Unlocked
Release info - Small preview - Future update schedule
Hello.

So about the release date. It is difficult to set an exact date. My PC is unpredictable and at the moment it is going smoothly. But this can change very quickly. I'm at 340 renders at the moment (v.1 had 240).

There are 2 "big" parts and 2 small parts left in v.2. IF everything goes as planned, v.2 will be released in about 12 days.

After the release of v.2, I will start the monthly fetish poll.
Also about my future update schedule. I think you must update a game at least every 2 months. It shouldn't take longer. And there is a simple reason why.
Everytime I played a game and the update took longer than 2 months, I forgot everything about the game and I was completely out of it. And then I stopped playing it.

At the moment it's just a hobby, but I can promise that an update will never take longer than 2 months. (Maybe even monthly, as soon as a certain goal is reached.)

I wish everyone a great day and thanks for your support
7.png

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This game popped up around the same time as DarthSeduction's "The Things We Do For Love" came out, and both games became some of my most anticipated new games out there, both show great promise, great promise indeed :)
I must admit, at first I was alarmed by that NTR tag (since I'm all for Netori but not Netorare, yeah I know it's hypocritical but hey, people love to win but they hate to lose, haha), but I was told that it's perfectly avoidable/optional, so I gave this a go when it popped up and I definitely liked what I saw!

So here I am, waiting for the updated to come about, can't wait to get to continue the story :)

Reactions: Namco15 and jaydem

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
D

Deleted member 1050319

Unlocked
Info (Release in ~2 days.)
Sooo, the last few days were so frustrating.. I just couldn't manage to render some scenes. And I lhate lowering the quality. But I had to.

A few scenes will not look as good as they normaly would. I'm sorry, but my PC was literally dying. I had to shut him down so many times because he was completely frozen. I'm really mad about this.. But I can't change it for now.
If I can upgrade my PC in the future, I will re-do these scenes.
I had to work with layers and had to render these scenes at least 3-4 times.
But these are just a few scenes. So overall the quality should have improved over v.1.

I'm almost done with the update. About 96% at the moment and I think I can release the Beta in 2 days.
Everyone who pledges at least 5$ will get instant access. The full version will be for everyone.
But this will change for v.3.
My supporters should get more than the non supporters.
So I will implement some new rewards after the release. But more later.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes