4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
I believe you will find an option at the begining of the game to 'Turn Off' NTR content, but in doing so you will miss some scenes, so if you want all the content, you'll possibly need more than 1 playthrough, but, Yes your choice. Enjoy. :)
Can I ask if the NTR is avoidable or it still happens but you just don't see it or mentioned but is implied? Thanks!

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Can I ask if the NTR is avoidable or it still happens but you just don't see it or mentioned but is implied? Thanks!
Apparently if you turn it Off at the begining then there is no NTR content (that's assuming I read the developers post properly) if you want to check it out yourself it's on the first few pages, then make a choice as to your liking, but whichever, I hope you enjoy the game. :)

Reactions: kippei
D

Deleted member 377868

Is netori still avaible if Netorare is turned off?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I liked the first version already and had a good feeling about this game, but now it seems like it's going to be really awesome, even for someone that doesn't like NTR like me, lots of characters, all good looking and with a interesting story that isn't too convoluted (yet)

by the way, Miru cheating on MC with another girl counts as NTR for the switch at the beggining of the game? I wasn't sure so I let it on since it seems to be completely avoidable even with it on

I just hope this will not turn into another sandbox game like many other games that starts like a pretty good VN but them it turns into sandbox and the game loses rhythm and becomes worse

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
i laughed at the shop scene. game is fucking awesome! can't wait for more updates! if its good enough, i might consider pledging!

Reactions: Namco15

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
This is the first game in a very long time that has hooked me enough to think to myself: "What would I do and how would I personally react to the situation and what was said to me". Right from the start when you get off the phone and Miru made the sexual comment where you can either be open and cool or make it a buzz kill. (Honestly, I think it would be kind of a buzz-kill... ;)) The dialog in this game is clever and witty which has got me hooked. The renders are nice and at the end of this update, I was left wanting more. More funny sarcasm can lead to more NTR? I'm in. :)(y)

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
So, what are the fetish poll options and the latest results on the Patreon page. I kind of want to sign up and vote unless "Feet" is already 90% over "Grapes, A Vacuum Cleaner, and A Mule"... ;)

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
So, what are the fetish poll options and the latest results on the Patreon page. I kind of want to sign up and vote unless "Feet" is already 90% over "Grapes, A Vacuum Cleaner, and A Mule"... ;)
The poll hasn't started yet. From 23.12 - 26.12 you can suggest fetishes.
The 3 most nominated fetishes are going into the poll.
The poll starts on 26th and closes on 29th.
:)

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
hmm

50 minutes, so little for over 2GB of data, seems weird
I agree that some choices are good to have, like with how you react to weird comments.
Overall it was boring, Still it was enjoyable.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
this game is awesome. I love the NTR and i can see where it's going. its also avoidable. what i like the most is the replay value. all your choices do actually matter and can see already 2 different scenes.

will watch and play each update <3

Reactions: Namco15 and fbass

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Looking forward to all the Netori in the future updates. I liked Gina's look and design. Curious what will develop out of that cliffhanger and how involved does the protagonist gets in the unfolding drama. That raccoon needed some sound effects.
Nice "One Piece" reference of the Marineford Arc on the TV screen, @Oceanlab where you at in the anime & manga? So, the Star Wars reference is the twin sister being named Leia & Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic is the gang named after the Krayt Dragon?

Mar 1, 2018
Very good game so far, I personally like the character of Miru. Whats most important for me is her to have great dialogs. Funny ones, corrupting ones, I like the stuff when shes a bit naugthy. I am really looking forward for the NTR stuff.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Looking forward to all the Netori in the future updates. I liked Gina's look and design. Curious what will develop out of that cliffhanger and how involved does the protagonist gets in the unfolding drama. That raccoon needed some sound effects.
Nice "One Piece" reference of the Marineford Arc on the TV screen, @Oceanlab where you at in the anime & manga? So, the Star Wars reference is the twin sister being named Leia & Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic is the gang named after the Krayt Dragon?
I'm up to date with both. anime and manga.

The Star wars reference is "Hello there." - When Obi wan jumps down to Genereal Grievous. It's kind of meme.
Yes, the Krayt dragon.

Animated or no?
Not now. My PC can't handle them at the moment. I could do some low quality animations.. But I don't want that.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yes, there will be incest.

Don't worry about that. Every character will get their own personal story and they're all more or less related to each other.
It will just take more time. But I'm not here to rush a game out.
but..... will there be incest WITH the racoon?!?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I'm up to date with both. anime and manga.

The Star wars reference is "Hello there." - When Obi wan jumps down to Genereal Grievous. It's kind of meme.
Yes, the Krayt dragon.

Not now. My PC can't handle them at the moment. I could do some low quality animations.. But I don't want that.
wow and i thought you had misspelled krait haha, yea not into star wars, for me it was 3 movies and ONLY 3 movies....
but krait would be a good name for a street gang, they are usually just a bunch of snakes.... haha

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes