4.30 star(s) 185 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.02a!

PC (95MB): - - - -
Mac (85MB): - - - -

falcon37857

Aug 26, 2017
Nice renders,little bit of suspense in the story, and the mom looks like Cory Chase (big plus for me). all in all nice so far with a nice balance between story and naughty stuff. Worth a DL.

Reactions: johnconnor

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Really fun game. I like NTR aspect, it really spices up the game. I'm not big fan of vanilla sex, so both MC & his girlfriend will cheat on each other. Hope swinger route is avoidable in such situation - if there is consent for cheating I don't find it hot. I also like father more than MC, so I hope there will be a way to push him towards different women. And I think it's very good decision to switch from time to time narrative from MC to his girlfriend. I prefer NTR from female perspective, than see it from 'cuckold' POV. Besides, let's be honest, girlfriend is much more interesting character than MC.

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
The workupload link wasn't updated with the fix.

@evilbefalls, I just played the workupload one, and it's still bugged when looking up. I'm downloading the Mega link posted in the comments now.

U

User_801245

improvement version one alo fixed the error when looking up

U

User_801245

The workupload link wasn't updated with the fix.

@evilbefalls, I just played the workupload one, and it's still bugged when looking up. I'm downloading the Mega link posted in the comments now.
I downloaded mega one and i just reached end of version and the looking up gave no error

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018

>>>
This game is beautiful...I dont know why some1 need to copy fucking title name or plot...but I cant like it some shit if I dont like it...

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
0.2 had about 500 new renders.

0.2a improved the renders of the whole game
Can we see a comparison of some of the old and new renders? Just to see if its such a difference that a download now is worth the time - or just wait for 0.3 :)

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes