4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
This game is madness. But enjoyable. It also has a raccoon. I don't know why that tickles me.
I agree....But I was thinking that, it would have been even more funny if... instead of a raccoon, it was a squirrel with tits....Lol!!
Peace!!

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
There is a bug in current version with smallboobs not defined.
I fixed it in game\script.rpy so I will post it here. Also found one typo in text.
Fixed script.rpy put in game\ directory:

Reactions: Cirro84

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
@evilbefalls, I just played the workupload one, and it's still bugged when looking up. I'm downloading the Mega link posted in the comments now.[/QUOTE]

All downloads now have the fixed version.

There is a bug in current version with smallboobs not defined.
I fixed it in game\script.rpy so I will post it here. Also found one typo in text.
Fixed script.rpy put in game\ directory:
I couldn't find it. It works in my game.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I'd say this game is self cuck rather then NTR... that needs to be a tag.. You cuck yourself literally in this game..

Whereas in most NTR driven game... A few 'bad' choices and your girl does shit with other dude.

D

Deleted member 1050319

Unlocked

Hello, Because some of you guys asked which fetishes got into the poll.
down below you find the three most suggested fetishes.
Cuckold 3
Blackmail 6
Female domination 3

12 votes total:

Cuckold = You can willingly share Miru (or in the future other love interests). It can go good and bad. If this gets elected I will implement a sharing route besides the cheating route.
Fem dom speaks for it self, so does blackmail.

For the 30$ Patreons, just choose what you want and then write me a message so that I can count your vote double.
Have a nice day.
(Remember that I will make all fetishes optional. So if you don't like one, there will be a way around it.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I didn't understand. In ''genre'' it says NTR(avoidable) but also it says Netori too and there is no (avoidable) written after it.

Isn't Netori is some kind of NTR technically?

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Technically yes. But it dosen't hurt you.

But every fetish will be avoidable. You can't turn netori off but it's optional.
So, I will be able to push Miru towards cheating without cuckold angle? I like cheating, but when it's forbidden, not when there is consent from her boyfriend.

Reactions: Mwanted

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
So, I will be able to push Miru towards cheating without cuckold angle? I like cheating, but when it's forbidden, not when there is consent from her boyfriend.
The fetish poll hasn't endet yet and if cuckold gets elected, there will also be a sharing route besides the cheating route.

But yes you can. She can cheat on you without you knowing/your consent.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
found an error, see txt file. opened console and set smallboobs=True, and game played through without any further errors..

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
HERE IS THE UNOFFICIAL FIX for version 0.2a !! It's in attachment!
- fixes 2 bugs in this version and 1 text typo
I couldn't find it. It works in my game.
OK. If you could not compare, the fix I provide fixes the following:
line 2590 text typo:
"Stare a at her boobs":
"Stare at her boobs":
line 4377 my added fix to missing variable:
$ smallboobs = False

- the bug encounter originally when you NOT follow the path making fun of Katies boobs AND NOT select "Mention your suspicion" to Miru. That is when Miruwar and katiewar variables are not True, so it does not set
$ smallboobs = True

found an error, see txt file. opened console and set smallboobs=True, and game played through without any further errors..
The fix I provide fixes exactly this error.
Just overwrite file script.rpy

Anyone can help me out with this?
This is missing one image file in Whereitallbegan-0.2a but I get this file from previous 0.2 version and it works.
I will upload it also here:

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
OK. If you could not compare, the fix I provide fixes the following:
line 2590 text typo:
"Stare a at her boobs":
"Stare at her boobs":
line 4377 my added fix to missing variable:
$ smallboobs = False

- the bug encounter originally when you NOT follow the path making fun of Katies boobs AND NOT select "Mention your suspicion" to Miru. That is when Miruwar and katiewar variables are not True, so it does not set
$ smallboobs = True

The fix I provide fixes exactly this error.
Just overwrite file script.rpy

This is missing one image file in Whereitallbegan-0.2a but I get this file from previous 0.2 version and it works.
I will upload it also here:
Thx it works now.

Reactions: ustar

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Where it all began v0.2a.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Where it all began v0.2a.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Touchscreen Usage really helps me ... thank you

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so i voted for pet play and obviously it didnt make the cut. but i think my mistake was that i didnt ask this before hand. how much is pet play appreciated by any1 else playing this game? im asking cuz next poll im not sure i'll try to get it in the poll or not. im pretty sure i failed because i feel that fetish is although appreciated. its also not the kind that jumps off peoples head when coming up with a fetish. honestly when thinking of one i was thinking harem ending but figured id wait till near the end of the game to reccomend it then i thought impregnation but im pretty sure that's gonna be implemented regardless. so i figured id try pet play. but honestly between me and a handful of other patrons it was a long shot. so any ideas any1?

Reactions: Dangel610
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes