• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Adds chapter as well
Thanks. I saw changelog and I'm not sure that added renders are for new chapter or for old chapter.
I assume that everyone old save isn't working? I hate to be the unlucky guy :LOL:

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Thanks. I saw changelog and I'm not sure that added renders are for new chapter or for old chapter.
I assume that everyone old isn't working? I hate to be the unlucky guy :LOL:
yea, but new incest patch doesn't seem to work on old chapters. Probably because I think the number of renders changed in old chapters might have something to do with it. If you use ipatch, save it and previous version for now maybe. At least until a corrected ipatch is made. I deleted my old patch so I'm kinda stuck lol

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
My saves don't work and i don't remember what i chose before it's kinda sucks.
How many saves do you have? I had to go back a number of saves to finally find one that works. There is a 1/8 chance of saves being broke, so maybe you still have an old working one that doesnt require you starting over.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
How many saves do you have? I had to go back a number of saves to finally find one that works. There is a 1/8 chance of saves being broke, so maybe you still have an old working one that doesnt require you starting over.
Good for you. All of 7 saves are broken for me and now I have to wait for free time to start again.

Reactions: SecretDesire

ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
Does the rework include the characters' faces when they were little? Because the sister's face on a little kid's body looks weird.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
No no I'm just sad that I'm unlucky.
Well, I'm really tempted to restart everything anyways because I feel like many of the scenes dialogue has changed enough for me to want to reboot. That or my memory is just that bad and they haven't changed at all. Either way, it's been long enough that it's probably worth rebooting to stay fresh. So maybe I'll try and save some free time in the future to try

Reactions: darth_hiruma

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wow... just wow!!! This update felt like a totally different game. It is truly amazing. Beyond the clear visual and artistic jump in quality, the writing which was already so good has become amazing. The pace and the conversations, the internal monologues... The game went from a very good story to an total amazing experience!! Unbelievable the level of improvement in something that was already pretty good!!

Totally worth every single second we waited. I can't wait to see the remake of the game!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kond and Game Bond

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah, great update... altought no cuckold/sharing content in these last updates (Miru is disappeared so he can't share her, and Gina with her boyfriend have planned something with MC, but for now it's in stand-by)

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes