4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Lusuye

May 3, 2019
So i didn't have donna sex scene, but later mc says she's pregnant? Like did I miss something or is this a bug? Just asking cuz it came out off nowhere

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Wow didn't think to expect an update to this game. I am hearing lots of good stuff about the update but I think I am gonna hold off until this "rework" is complete.

Reactions: ballroompirate

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Love this game so far, so MANY twists and turns I honestly have no clue as to which girls path I may actually be on now. Can't wait for more updates. And the girls renders are terrific, Dana and Daisy...........oh myyyyyyyyy!!!

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Where It All Began [v0.6 Beta] [Oceanlab] - Original Size: 3.12 GB

Download Win,Linux (1.12GB)
: -
Download Mac (1.11GB): -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This is the only game that I don't care about being cucked, because I can't stand the girlfriend. I wanted her to go away as soon as I saw her.
No I'm good. Being cucked is never a good thing under any circumstances but.. Maybe it's just me but Asian female characters are annoying as girlfriends. Take Chloe for "A Mother's Love" for example. Just flat out unbearable, Asian are also always written as major league sluts so there's that too.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Wow, I dont expected an update this soon, but I dont complain!

I read something about a rework, I wonder if they change all the characters or just some. :unsure:
I read that they changed the mom, I liked how she look so I hope this new one look better.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
No I'm good. Being cucked is never a good thing under any circumstances but.. Maybe it's just me but Asian female characters are annoying as girlfriends. Take Chloe for "A Mother's Love" for example. Just flat out unbearable, Asian are also always written as major league sluts so there's that too.
Holy shit, That is actually mind boggling to think about. Asian's are the sluts of the VN world.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
So i didn't sleep with Donna at the bar but later in the game it auto choice made her pregnant and said i slept with her at the bar

Is that just a path that is not in the game yet or did i miss something and off screen bang Donna

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
didn't knew the game would get a complete rework, I feel that it's better for me to skip this version and wait for it them, I was already going to restart the game all over, it's pointless to do it now if I'll need to do it again

good news that the game is getting a scene gallery, this game has so many paths, it would be a nightmare having to make multiple saves before scenes AND before path forks

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes