4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

kynn88

May 25, 2018
What is the difference if I disable NTR at the beginning of the game? I will be able to play without worrying about the NTR and being cuckolded at any moment for a wrong choice, that the NTR would not happen in any way or would happen behind the scenes, like, the NTR is happening, but the player (MC) will not to see? I ask this because it has already happened in some games that offer the option to de-activate at the beginning of the game, but even so it happened, the difference is that it just wasn't shown, as if something was missing, resulting in an uncomfortable feeling and getting upset with the game. . (Example: Bones' Tales: The Manor, we can disable the bestiality at the beginning of the game, but it still happens, the scenes are just not shown to the player, nor do I know why he has the option even in this case, since it will not do.)

Reactions: HansDampf788

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Nice been waiting on this game update for awhile. Hope we find out where our girl went this update. lol

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
What is the difference if I disable NTR at the beginning of the game? I will be able to play without worrying about the NTR and being cuckolded at any moment for a wrong choice, that the NTR would not happen in any way or would happen behind the scenes, like, the NTR is happening, but the player (MC) will not to see? I ask this because it has already happened in some games that offer the option to de-activate at the beginning of the game, but even so it happened, the difference is that it just wasn't shown, as if something was missing, resulting in an uncomfortable feeling and getting upset with the game. . (Example: Bones' Tales: The Manor, we can disable the bestiality at the beginning of the game, but it still happens, the scenes are just not shown to the player, nor do I know why he has the option even in this case, since it will not do.)

If you turn NTR off, NTR won't happen.

It also won't happen behind your back.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
It doesn't happen at all. For me this game is the gold standard of how avoidable NTR should be. Turn it off and it is OFF. And none of this bullshit "well it's not technically NTR cuz blah blah blah", it's just off; it doesn't happen. Even if you turn it on, you have to pretty actively try to make it happen. You can still easily avoid it, but you will see some internal monologues of the girlfriend thinking about other guys.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So first time player here, is the NTR just for the girlfriend or do other characters get fucked?

(And yes, i know i can turn off the NTR at the beginning, i'm just curious)

Jrock0986

Jun 20, 2018
I really like the game and was really happy about the update. I'm not really into the time it takes to come out debate. I don't pay so it's not really an issue for me. I really loved the update on its own. A huge fan of Leia, I hope she's not written as a villain in the future, in fact I wished I could choose to be more like-minded with her. Idk why, but I really like the twin aspect to it and love when I feel a connection like that haha. Anyway, looking forward for what's next!

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Absolutely love this game and the amount of passion going into it. It only ever gets better and better. I don't mind the long waits because it always pays off in the end. Love the characters, love the options, love the renders. The hard work is all right up there on the screen and it shows.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes