4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Hello,

Please read everything to avoid unnecessary questions.

You can find a changelog at the end of this post.

A dev friend of mine made me aware of a mistake I made all the time.
This also killed the save compatibility in the previous versions.

With the new way, this will be resolved.. However... Most saves seem to be broken now that all variables load into the game at start-up.
Most? Yes, some save files work, and others don't. It's like a 1/8 chance of your save working. Try some saves out.

But this won't be happening in the future anymore. All variables (The things that break saves) will from now on be loaded into the game at start-up. I know I said it last time, too. But at this time I had no real coding-skills.

My apologies.
Just go into "Options" --> Click on "Unseen Text" and click Tab to get through the game fast in case you don't want to replay.

Also, the first part of the update does feature a lower overall quality due to it being on the camping trip. My PC just can't handle this godforsaken place. Besides the mental exhaustion, I had to render the camping trip scene in layers.
You will notice that sometimes the renders look weird.
They will be re-done in high quality when I can afford a GPU with more than 11GB VRAM.
The quality will improve over the course of the game.

The cinematic on Katie's route was made in Octane. So she might look a little different there.
You might also notice some color differences here and there... That's because I lost all my PSD. files when I migrated to the new PC.

This Beta version is missing Music and the Chapter 6 Bonus scene.
It will be added in around a week with all other fixes (Provided my testers missed something which is likely due to the high amount or routes and variables.)

I still advise you to keep music on!
Both cinematics rely heavily on the music.

Changelog Chapter 6 Beta:
- Added Around 1000 still renders.
- 25+ animations (~ 1400 renders)
- 2 Cinematics (~ 3150 renders)
- 31.000+ words added.
- Custom GUI added. (Work in Progress. It will be overhauled with the rework.)
- Small intro added (Will also be overhauled with the rework.)
- 3 Custom galleries added with custom galleries for each girl.
- 30+ animated transitions added.
- Ability to name 'Save-Files' added.
- You can now choose the girl you want to spent the night on the camping trip.
- Complete rework of Leia, Abigail, Helen, Scarlet, Katarina, Ronda, Katie, Melinda, etc.
- 1 Advanced Fetish route added to Katie's route
- New main-menu background music (Vesky - Regret.)
- Default name for the MC added. (William)

The walkthrough is reluctant because of the upcoming rework of the first 4-5 versions. Use the old one.
With the rework, Chapter 6 will get a WT.

I currently only have access to this mirror. (I am not able to use my Mega account at the moment.)
3GB
3GB

Even though this update gave me a lot of frustration, I really learned a lot about animating, etc.
I hope you guys at least like it.

Please report bugs to me here via. PM or on my Discord server.

- Ocean

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
But dont we need the incest patch for the new version? I dont see a download for that.

Sphynx-

Jun 2, 2018
So, this is not a rework? Ok, guess I will have to wait longer. Good game by the way, enjoyed it very much in previous updates.
If you have played before I think you guys should play 0.6 to get a feel of what the rework will be like.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
any consequences this update that leads to ntr in the future ? or not ? i'd rather have non so just so i can play withotu a worry haha since theres no walk uodated

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes