4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The quality of the new content is great ... a bit strange to first see that and not start from the beginning, but ok ^^

Only criticism ... the descriptive text after dialog is a bit confusing.
screenshot0001.png

Now I am eager to the rework, because the new renders look awesome. That transition in the flashback is really cool.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Shit, what did i just wake up to. This better not be a dream. Leia, Helen, hell even Scarlet, here i cum.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
No Miru this update, did I miss something? Still, nice to see an update to this game after so long.

Last edited:

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
can anyone help me with the incest patch that google drive crap i hate it and dont know how to make it work.

Jul 23, 2017
I respect the creators decision in regards to the direction he is taking his project in, but I much preferred his original style. Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate a story driven game and not all goofy sex scenes, but the story isn't too compelling, and the game has done such a huge U-Turn. Sad I'll never get more of Miru teasing MC's dad. Sad I'll never get Miru's anal scene. Sad we didn't get the third prison day scene. Good luck man :/

Reactions: Eldar

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know what is the purpose of this rework that is suppose to take place next? What does it bring?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
wow this really needs a walkthrough mod lol... For NTR and Non NTR as following the written walkthrough can be a little confusing and makes me weary of choices when it states (Impact in the future) without stating what impact its going to take until your a few days down the road and then it's to late on a lot of things then i'm having to restart from scratch. Any useful help and info on the best way of getting the most content with Katie would be appreciated? Am I best of starting out on the war with Katie path to get onto the love route by the camping trip?

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes