4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
Many thanks for the game so far! I am looking forward for the next release.

I personally prefer a well tested game over one that is rushed out and it buggy as hell. So take the time that you need.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hello,

The last 2 weeks were just a blur due to almost no sleep and my huge focus on finishing up the update.
Sadly, real-life did throw some personal obstacles at me which did put me a little off and are still taking a toll on me.

I tested and polished the complete update, I re-rendered around 90 renders, added some mini-animations and animated transitions into the game.

Tomorrow the game will go to the testers and they will look if I missed anything (WiAB has too many variables for just one person.)
I told them, they have 1 day to see if the game is clean or not.

Priority was to release this month and so it will be.

May 29th I will release the update. (As a beta due to it missing some content like the 0.6 Bonus scene & in-game music.) This will all be added shortly after the release of the beta.
I am strongly sleep deprived right now, please excuse some errors in this text.
Saves from 0.5 do work.

- Ocean

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
It will go unnoticed if he releases updates once a year. Competition will not hurt him, subscribers will be enough for everyone, but patience - no.
People get tired of waiting and start to forget about the project. It is necessary to stimulate their interest, and not be afraid of other projects.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
DrPinkCake will release episode 5 of BaDIK on May 29th. it’s tactically unprofitable to release on that day and on the same week, bad way to get new patrons. I do not believe that I am saying this, but it would be better a week or two later... But I am still looking forward to the new update just I think it will hurt developer like hell if his work would be unnoticed...
why this game is better than being a dik ,drpinkcakes own fault his renders are 10/10 and the cheracters too but the problems are the sex scenes off being a dik its too unrealistic you have so many amazing diff cheracters boys and girls(and maybe the male cheracters beside MC are all gay?????) and the are all the same when it comes too sex boring where it all began is good in all 3 aspects story,cheracters and MOST IMPORTSNT in an erotic novel SEX I dont think that ocean needs too hide from drpinkcake .

Last edited:
Reactions: mojococo

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I have a suggestion to Oceanlab. Perhaps it would be wiser to concentrate on a single game while other is onhold. This way you can complete much faster one game then developing both at the same time. But i'm sure you heard this one before.
and I hope that he continuse both games because they are amazing ,and as far as I know they are connected so maybe it dont make sense too finish only one game first.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Cool beta should be out today, when's music and bonus scene?
Also I reckon he said something about a whole revamp and also said saves from 0.5 work..that means what? I'll load saves from before revamp with a different story? To continue my progress into 0.6 with another story? Basically best option is a new game right?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Could someone enlighten me with how the testers work? They test the game itself as players? Or test the programming itself as programmers or how is it? And do they get paid and if so how to apply to be a tester in the summer ?

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes