4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
so you guys never played his new game "sunshine love"? if you guy call that game trash, then you should delete yourself.
I dont know I tried melody and this other daughter game of him and in a lot of decission you only had 2 choices and if you choice the wrong one the game over screen was their so you actually only had one choice in a VISUAL NOVEL and it was hardcore vanilla romantic ofc if you like it that way its the perfect game for you but where it all began has more choices a better story more interisting cheracters and a varitey of kinks so for me its miles better than mr.dot games.where it all began feels like a game for adults and his games are more like real life.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 484637

I dont know I tried melody and this other daughter game of him and in a lot of decission you only had 2 choices and if you choice the wrong one the game over screen was their so you actually only had one choice in a VISUAL NOVEL and it was hardcore vanilla romantic ofc if you like it that way its the perfect game for you but where it all began has more choices a better story more interisting cheracters and a varitey of kinks so for me its miles better than mr.dot games.where it all began feels like a game for adults and his games are more like real life.
as i said before, i don't really have a favourite game. i guess the most games have some weaknesses and something unique, or atleast something better than other games. but let's keep it simple... it is, what it is... in the end it's all about to fuck your entire family or something pretty similar.

you're right, where it all began feels more immersive and more complex, as you said, it's question of taste.
that's all good, it really is, but calling mr. dots games garbage, it's just stupid.
i dunno how big that team is, but he brings frequently updates and i see in terms of rendering, a lot improvements
over his previos games.

Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer
D

Deleted member 1336941

Lol !!
where is the good news?
almost may is about to over ??
Its frustrating for everyone I guess.. :sneaky:
That's not in my hand lol.. I know its late and frustrating but we should not ask such questions to eachother here as we aren't supporting dev. yes his supporters can ask dev but this is not the platform to have
discussion on such questions..

lol so hopefully dev will finish his work and we will have good news then.. Atleast let hope for the best :LOL::LOL:

Emma98

May 22, 2020
That's not in my hand lol.. I know its late and frustrating but we should not ask such questions to eachother here as we aren't supporting dev. yes his supporters can ask dev but this is not the platform to have
discussion on such questions..

lol so hopefully dev will finish his work and we will have good news then.. Atleast let hope for the best :LOL::LOL:
Yes agreed :LOL: Lets hope so!

Emma98

May 22, 2020
I want to see how many decimal places we can reach, so far I'm counting that it's 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% done so we still have a long way to go.
I want to see how many decimal places we can reach, so far I'm counting that it's 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% done so we still have a long way to go.
Yehh!! Lol maybe we will reach one year one update milestone by having such counting meter:ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 1336941

Yehh!! Lol maybe we will reach one year one update milestone by having such counting meter:ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately thats the truth because we have 0.5 update last year now we will have 0.6 soon but for next update i.e 0.7 let say if we consider next 6-7 months development period then for sure it will be in JAN-FEB 2021 so I think one year one update will be true.. And after 0.6 update dev is planning re-work on previous chapters so cant predict anything.. lets enjoy his hard work and wish him best luck (y)

Reactions: Emma98

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
that means still its in development phase.. and 30% more means :oops::rolleyes:o_O
Mahalo for information!!! :)
"30% more means" 70-80% of update testing/polishing is finished...
lets hope there wont be (much) more than 110% in total;)

Reactions: Emma98
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes