4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Well, the dev said this story is going to be something like 33 parts so we have a long way to go. Feels like I need to wait for awhile and let some updates stack up if that is the case. He also said that since he is reworking the beginning we will see more flashbacks so maybe we'll see more of her in that. Considering in my playthrough that Miru sucked her ex-bf's dick "for old time's sake" even though my MC hadn't done anything with anyone else I feel Miru can go to hell.
Thanks myself, I turned off NTR.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thanks myself, I turned off NTR.
I did a playthrough with it on and one with it off. I understood it to be that if my MC was an asshole to her then she would cheat, but I wasn't an asshole and she still cheated. In my ntr playthrough I never touched anyone else, didn't peak at people, and she cheated. In the NTR off playthrough I did the man-bear-pig-slut playthrough since I was immune to consequences.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I did a playthrough with it on and one with it off. I understood it to be that if my MC was an asshole to her then she would cheat, but I wasn't an asshole and she still cheated. In my ntr playthrough I never touched anyone else, didn't peak at people, and she cheated. In the NTR off playthrough I did the man-bear-pig-slut playthrough since I was immune to consequences.
I am almost confident you pick the sexy costume when controlling her. The other costume let's you choose to not cheat.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am almost confident you pick the sexy costume when controlling her. The other costume let's you choose to not cheat.
Ah, didn't realize that choosing that would make her cheat. I don't like to play with walkthroughs so just chose the one I wanted to see. Oh well, she's dead to my MC that playthrough for that, leaving during the camping scene without explanation, and keeping secrets from him. Miru wasn't my favorite character anyway. Honestly, though I find a number of the women beautiful I don't really like any of them that much yet.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ah, didn't realize that choosing that would make her cheat. I don't like to play with walkthroughs so just chose the one I wanted to see. Oh well, she's dead to my MC that playthrough for that, leaving during the camping scene without explanation, and keeping secrets from him. Miru wasn't my favorite character anyway. Honestly, though I find a number of the women beautiful I don't really like any of them that much yet.
Hahah even if you did, game is getting rewritten so it makes no sense to worry about. And it is fine that during your playthrough you choose without walkthrough. My first playthrough I told Katie she had small tits and lot of shit came raining on me while in my last playthrough I am in her love route.

I don't think I read anyone saying Miru is their favorite. But again, we have to see how things change with the rework, we are supposed to see a lot more of MC's past and hints of his and Miru's relationship so that might put a lot of new light over her.
I doubt it's gonna make a big change, but in 33 chapters many things can happen.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hahah even if you did, game is getting rewritten so it makes no sense to worry about. And it is fine that during your playthrough you choose without walkthrough. My first playthrough I told Katie she had small tits and lot of shit came raining on me while in my last playthrough I am in her love route.

I don't think I read anyone saying Miru is their favorite. But again, we have to see how things change with the rework, we are supposed to see a lot more of MC's past and hints of his and Miru's relationship so that might put a lot of new light over her.
I doubt it's gonna make a big change, but in 33 chapters many things can happen.
As you said, we shall see.

When I heard it was planned to be 33 chapters I was kind of disappointed. Love Ocean and everything that I've seen (this and Summer's Gone) but at this update pace with alternating between two games I have a feeling it's going to be 2030 before it is finished (optimistically assuming that the world won't self-destruct at the end of this year).

Reactions: HansDampf788

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hahah even if you did, game is getting rewritten so it makes no sense to worry about.
Unless she gets a whole personality rewrite as well, meaning she won't be annoying and bitchy as fuck (her being the light in the past is fine and all but not enough to make me bear her), then as soon as the choice is given to dump her I will.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Unless she gets a whole personality rewrite as well, meaning she won't be annoying and bitchy as fuck (her being the light in the past is fine and all but not enough to make me bear her), then as soon as the choice is given to dump her I will.
Right? I hope she gets a complete rewrite because as of now she is a horrible character. When it comes to her cheating on the MC it seems she has no loyalty at all. If you don't play the MC as a submissive little bitch she cheats on him. I'm over here playing my MC as a faithful guy and she's sucking off her old BF without even a trace of regret. I want to be able to dump her before even heading home. Don't need to give the MC's dad a little asian fuck buddy.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Right? I hope she gets a complete rewrite because as of now she is a horrible character. When it comes to her cheating on the MC it seems she has no loyalty at all. If you don't play the MC as a submissive little bitch she cheats on him. I'm over here playing my MC as a faithful guy and she's sucking off her old BF without even a trace of regret. I want to be able to dump her before even heading home. Don't need to give the MC's dad a little asian fuck buddy.
Too bad, Miru could be such an enticing character ; trying to stay with MC and protect him even with all the shit happening around him.
I guess I was right to make a non-NTR save.
That said....Well I mean Dylan is a nice guy ; might as well give him his asian fuck buddy to compensate for those years of couch-masturbation.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Too bad, Miru could be such an enticing character ; trying to stay with MC and protect him even with all the shit happening around him.
I guess I was right to make a non-NTR save.
That said....Well I mean Dylan is a nice guy ; might as well give him his asian fuck buddy to compensate for those years of couch-masturbation.
If she was actually rewritten to where she is loyal to him and then when he betrays her by cheating (which she witnesses or is told about) she goes and sucks/fucks someone I'd be fine with her NTR route. Instead, as it stands now, she will cheat if she puts on a certain outfit or she will cheat if the MC doesn't compliment her enough and give her sex whenever she demands it. I just don't like her triggers.
If she and the MC had an open relationship it wouldn't matter to me (I wouldn't want to watch it though). More games need to have established open relationships in my opinion (I realize I am in the minority with that viewpoint).

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I'm at the camping trip. Is there a way to start all of the girl's routes? Is that what the "Darkstar" route the walkthrough mentions means?
Is there a harem path or anything? I'd kind of like to knock all of them up if I can.

Last edited:

geveze

Oct 10, 2019
What a great update! I really enjoyed playing chapter 6. It has high quality visuals and I only saw such quality in Being a DIK. Also the story started to get very interesting. With the future updates, I think this game will be in the top 5 in this site.

Woll

Nov 9, 2018
I agree with the comment about the complete reversal of the MC.
I thought he was nice, and now he's as big an obstacle as Miru to a comfortable playing experience.
Having tortured characters doesn't necessarily have to make them as "emotional as a 15-year-old girl".
It's gonna stop there for me.
I wish you all the bestfor your future update

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes