4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The rework is 80% new content. Not just visually but also a completely overhauled story. Which is already completely written.

It will be much better and a lot more thought out. :)
I personally dislike the 180% change in personality you gave to the MC. You also seemed to remove player agency on how should the MC reacts to situations around him. He went from this calm, collected stoic person to a boy whom throws temper tantrums and hyper ventilates like he has asthma and cries and generally freaks out like a 15 year old teenage girl. These are not attractive qualities . They are a big turn off. You literally turned him into a guy whom can lose his temper and strike down a pregnant woman. You turned him into a manchild with no emotional control and worst of all you didn't give any player agency. You could have introduced choices that lets the player decide how to react, but nop, you are forced to endure his temper tantrums.

kirz

May 24, 2017
Please correct the 0.6a incest patch because it still has things like landlord on it and it still refers to the sisters as friens.

Reactions: Paprika

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
80% new content?
Wow, I'm gonna wait to replay it then...

It will come out first the WIAB rework or the so-fucking-long-awaited new chapter of SG? :p
The next update will be "Summer's Gone Chapter 3" :)

As a first time player, I must say that VN is punitive in the case of characters. For example I didn't like Miru at all and you were given a choice to break up with her but some renders after you were given her actually backstory. Same goes with Leia, you were lead to believe she's a bit too much psychotic but after a date I have a totally different opinion of her. All that is going to be used tremendously in my next playthrough just because I know beforehand what I am dealing with.

Wonder if you are going to look it up in your rework of the story.

Cheers!
That was actually something I feared (and knew) would happen.
When you start a new game you will see a screen that says I removed some stuff from Chapter 6 due to this "Where did that come from" effect.

The rework will feature a lot more flashbacks and Character lore. Characters like Miru will be explained a lot better.

And even tho we're already in Chapter 6.. Chapter 6 is still a very early chapter from 33 planned Chapters.

I personally dislike the 180% change in personality you gave to the MC. You also seemed to remove player agency on how should the MC reacts to situations around him. He went from this calm, collected stoic person to a boy whom throws temper tantrums and hyper ventilates like he has asthma and cries and generally freaks out like a 15 year old teenage girl. These are not attractive qualities . They are a big turn off. You literally turned him into a guy whom can lose his temper and strike down a pregnant woman. You turned him into a manchild with no emotional control and worst of all you didn't give any player agency. You could have introduced choices that lets the player decide how to react, but nop, you are forced to endure his temper tantrums.

Please keep in mind that this isn't a dating simulation.
I will give the player a lot of freedom on how the MC evolves throughout the game but I have to draw clear lines to tell a story.

The MC can still be played as a very dominant person but the traumata he got from this prior event does obviously affect him.
Nobody would take something like this lightly and now it's just a part of him.

I agree that the MC came across very sensitive in this Chapter but that's just how it is considering the circumstances. And in many of my games, fighting your inner demons is often a central aspect of the game. (Summer's Gone is a prime example of that.)

I don't like perfect characters. Everybody has flaws and no matter how beautiful a person is, the inside is what makes us memorable. (Doesn't matter if good or bad.)

Ginger Swan

Mar 20, 2019
I personally dislike the 180% change in personality you gave to the MC.
Agree with you, the transition feel really unsettled. At least if he had shown subtle signs from the beginning that he mental state is a mess, perhaps I would ok with it, but even when he went to jail, he remained calm, especially knowing the inmates wanted to kill him.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Agree with you, the transition feel really unsettled. At least if he had shown subtle signs from the beginning that he mental state is a mess, perhaps I would ok with it, but even when he went to jail, he remained calm, especially knowing the inmates wanted to kill him.
That is the whole reason for the rework.

At the moment Chapter 6 is already in the "reworked" state. It already features traits and events from the reworked story.
In the rework, you will certainly see that something bugs the MC.

methix

Aug 17, 2019
Ive tried using save files. but it don't work, error everytime trying to load my save files or someone else's also removed incest patch don't want to start all over again :(

Zeeman28a

Aug 7, 2017
I am getting an error when trying to load form previous version 0.5 and it crashes any idea?
Ive tried using save files. but it don't work, error everytime trying to load my save files or someone else's also removed incest patch don't want to start all over again :(
cant get it to work have to start over hah.

Same here.

Anyone have a working 0.5 save they can share?

apropos

Oct 20, 2017
Please correct the 0.6a incest patch because it still has things like landlord on it and it still refers to the sisters as friens.
indeed, there's a lot of missed pronouns in the incest patch. if someone can fix/update it that would be awesome.

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
hey dev when we will be seeing miru again i always liked her but after the flashback seeing her always staying mc's side helping him heal its kinda upset me that she left
oh and are you planing to make mc having long hair like his dad in the last scene he kinda look like homeless with that beard and hair style

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
hey dev when we will be seeing miru again i always liked her but after the flashback seeing her always staying mc's side helping him heal its kinda upset me that she left
oh and are you planing to make mc having long hair like his dad in the last scene he kinda look like homeless with that beard and hair style
Well, the dev said this story is going to be something like 33 parts so we have a long way to go. Feels like I need to wait for awhile and let some updates stack up if that is the case. He also said that since he is reworking the beginning we will see more flashbacks so maybe we'll see more of her in that. Considering in my playthrough that Miru sucked her ex-bf's dick "for old time's sake" even though my MC hadn't done anything with anyone else I feel Miru can go to hell.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Considering in my playthrough that Miru sucked her ex-bf's dick "for old time's sake" even though my MC hadn't done anything with anyone else I feel Miru can go to hell.
Well that's in stark contrast with how MC's remember her... In my case she just blueballed the guy.
Won't prevent me from pursuing sweet and precious Katie though :sneaky:

Reactions: MrFriendly

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Well, the dev said this story is going to be something like 33 parts so we have a long way to go. Feels like I need to wait for awhile and let some updates stack up if that is the case. He also said that since he is reworking the beginning we will see more flashbacks so maybe we'll see more of her in that. Considering in my playthrough that Miru sucked her ex-bf's dick "for old time's sake" even though my MC hadn't done anything with anyone else I feel Miru can go to hell.
Thanks myself, I turned off NTR.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thanks myself, I turned off NTR.
I did a playthrough with it on and one with it off. I understood it to be that if my MC was an asshole to her then she would cheat, but I wasn't an asshole and she still cheated. In my ntr playthrough I never touched anyone else, didn't peak at people, and she cheated. In the NTR off playthrough I did the man-bear-pig-slut playthrough since I was immune to consequences.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes