4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The rework is 80% new content. Not just visually but also a completely overhauled story. Which is already completely written.

It will be much better and a lot more thought out. :)

When an update drops, there is a high chance someone posted the Patreon post here. This post in question does offer a lot of answers to all possible questions.

The bonus-scene will be implemented in around a week with the music and full release of the game.
You rock Oceanlab, your game is trully one of the gems i found around here.

Reactions: frenk

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Y'know this might be just me but these chance dependent events aren't really working for me.
Like in 0.5 Zoey has a chance of letting you cum in her, which I was aiming for, so basically I had to just reload until I got the right scene.
And that's because I was even aware there was such a scene, if there's anything like that in the current update I have no idea, there's isn't giving... even in the ones I already know that are there.

Honestly I don't see any reason why they should exist as they are.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Y'know this might be just me but these chance dependent events aren't really working for me.
Like in 0.5 Zoey has a chance of letting you cum in her, which I was aiming for, so basically I had to just reload until I got the right scene.
And that's because I was even aware there was such a scene, if there's anything like that in the current update I have no idea, there's isn't giving... even in the ones I already know that are there.

Honestly I don't see any reason why they should exist as they are.
The current changelog for the beta 0.6 indicates you can now choose who to spend the night with during the camping trip. So i don't think (hope) we will see those random choices for important game routes anymore.

Last edited:

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
Maybe someone asked this or gave a solution. but the incest patch doesnt word is there another one around ?

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
As a first time player, I must say that VN is punitive in the case of characters. For example I didn't like Miru at all and you were given a choice to break up with her but some renders after you were given her actually backstory. Same goes with Leia, you were lead to believe she's a bit too much psychotic but after a date I have a totally different opinion of her. All that is going to be used tremendously in my next playthrough just because I know beforehand what I am dealing with.

Wonder if you are going to look it up in your rework of the story.

Cheers!

Reactions: Hadgar

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
The current changelog for the beta 0.6 indicates you can now choose who to spend the night with during the camping trip. So i don't think (hope) we will see those random choices for important game routes anymore.
There are still random events in the game. As I see DiroGoodboy mentioned this one (from the wt):
If you fucked Zoey before, there is an 90% chance that she will let you
fuck her again.
If not, the chance is only 30%.

RSanderson

Dec 1, 2019
Gallery scene replay not working because of developer constraints, anyone has save files for all scenes on their game? If so, please upload, I get lost in all the decisions even with the walk-through.. :cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: KiraJames

kiatoo

Sep 19, 2019
Holy fucking shit. Done with 0.6 and the Dev realy outdone himself with the new style and i am excited to see how the first chapters will look after the remaster is finished.
I already played a huge amount of games here and this ranks easily into my top 10 might even top 5 favs.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Pixel Leak

Mar 21, 2018
Awesome game. I recommend playing the first time without any guide and then check the guide (this recommendation works for 99.9% of the games as well).

Can't wait for the rework and to see what happens in chapter 7.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes