4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Sam5716

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone have a working save file for ch6 that starts at camping cause ive replayed the whole game like 10x with spending the night with Katie and still nothing

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Anyone have a working save file for ch6 that starts at camping cause ive replayed the whole game like 10x with spending the night with Katie and still nothing
Delete your current game re-download both the game and the newest incest patch and install. Some of the saves give an error screen so you'll probably have to click around a bit to find one that works. Choose Darkstar route .
Not working?
Delete the game reinstall this time without the incest patch. Choose Darkstar route .
Still not working?
Take some gasoline pour it on your pc, strike a match turn around and walk away in slow motion with out looking back.

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Eikichi

Dec 18, 2018
Not sure that it will help you, but here you go. Don't forget to remove additional numbers from save file name (should be "1-2-LT1.save").

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I've made a small mod to unlock everything in the gallery. Place both files into Where it all Began/game folder then start the game and there is will be a button on the left side once you open the CG gallery
Mod doesn't unlock the second extra scene.When i click on it nothing happens.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I still find it interesting how the story took such a drastic change in some retrospects with this update. It seems like the revamp isn't going to just update the characters looks and details but also change quite a bit of the story itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If some of the discrepancy in chapter 6 are anything to go by then several actions, story plots and conversation in previous chapters will probably have to be either greatly altered or removed entirely meaning that after the update we'll be looking at a story with a similar plot but possibly with a drastically different tone, mood, and atmosphere, kinda like the more recent two Resident evil revamps, some liked the changes while others feel the developers strayed to far from the originals.
Personally i'm not really sure how i feel about this :unsure: but i'm a huge fan of Ocean so i guess i'll have to just wait a see. ;)
The rework is 80% new content. Not just visually but also a completely overhauled story. Which is already completely written.

It will be much better and a lot more thought out. :)

Mod doesn't unlock the second extra scene.When i click on it nothing happens.
When an update drops, there is a high chance someone posted the Patreon post here. This post in question does offer a lot of answers to all possible questions.

The bonus-scene will be implemented in around a week with the music and full release of the game.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
The rework is 80% new content. Not just visually but also a completely overhauled story. Which is already completely written.

When an update drops, there is a high chance someone posted the Patreon post here. This post in question does offer a lot of answers to all possible questions.

The bonus-scene will be implemented in around a week with the music and full release of the game.
In the game it said the scene gallery will be implanted after rewrite.
Do you have a date for that?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I was so hung up about Leia's date that I forgot the most important :

Fantastic job, Oceanlab :D

That was an awesome update and an amazing reword and visual revamp. I have a Summer's Gone vibe from it now (I know, your other game, I'm a f-ing captain obvious) but I love it since SG is one of my favourite games out there.

I can't wait for the next chapter ; many thanks for all your efforts and hard work. I hope you still have time to catch a break though

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Wait, wait. Stop! I can't get any more erect! :love:

Sam5716

Jul 17, 2018
Delete your current game re-download both the game and the newest incest patch and install. Some of the saves give an error screen so you'll probably have to click around a bit to find one that works. Choose Darkstar route .
Not working?
Delete the game reinstall this time without the incest patch. Choose Darkstar route .
Still not working?
Take some gasoline pour it on your pc, strike a match turn around and walk away in slow motion with out looking back.

Not sure that it will help you, but here you go. Don't forget to remove additional numbers from save file name (should be "1-2-LT1.save").

Tiredx good one and gonna try reinstall and Eikichi thx gonna try that save as well.

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
80% new content?
Wow, I'm gonna wait to replay it then...

It will come out first the WIAB rework or the so-fucking-long-awaited new chapter of SG? :p

alex34389

Oct 17, 2017
Oceanlab

This update was something, my saves didnt work, so I replayed since beginning, and that was another fantastic 5 hours of joy.
The emotions get me at the end, that was something. Some games here was evoked emotions and hard ones, but this is another lvl, maybe Im a little close to the plot of the game, but it hits me hard. Last time I almost let a tear like this is was like 8 years ago after Hachi movie.
Just thx for awesome work, this is true art at its finest. (y) :love:

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
The futa sex scene between Miru and our mother is not implemented yet I suppose ? (the icon is in the gallery but I can't click on it so...)

PhantomOpera

Apr 17, 2020
Ocean, after seeing the last animation, I must say this game becomes one of the top 2 for me. When I played Summer's Gone chapter 2, my expectations about WIAB increased but I genuinely not expected something like that. From the first update to the last, the progress you made with renders, characters and also the animations you add is just amazing. In my opinion you simply set a new level because I never saw anything like this with any other games I have played. You created your own style.

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
Guys... I've just said I'll wait for the rework to replay the game, so stop talking about this new awesome animation or I'm going to replay it right now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Guys... I've just said I'll wait for the rework to replay the game, so stop talking about this new awesome animation or I'm going to replay it right now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Make yourself a favor and play it. It is truly wonderful:love: . Besides, it make take a while until the rework is done. And when it is done so many things will change that you will enjoy it as something new.

• Haha
Reactions: Hadgar and RRRS003

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Is the whole CG gallery unlockable at the moment?

I've tried so many combinations of choices and I'm still failing to unlock most of it. Can't get Cecilia's, can't get Katie's camping trip ones even though I got the HJ,BJ scenes and the pussy eating scene with Katie and Zoey

Reactions: KiraJames
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes