4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Supposedly two computers now so twice as fast?

Eh, sorry. I don't believe myself either. All I know is that it will be worth the wait, too short to satisfy me, and leave me wanting more.
It depend on render and animation. Sure more processors = faster but if he pull a full minute cinematic animation again, it's not gonna help much.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
I never had sex with donna but now the game telling me she pregnant with my child :WaitWhat: what nonsense is this hold up wheres my phone you wont get me with this child support:cool: C0EA45FA-80D0-4AA6-8451-02AC8C60A835.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
is anyone having trouble with save. I even started a new game the other night, but when started the game today i get an error when i load a save. can someone help i dont wanna start the game over again

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
Will this WT be updated?
i just tried it but it doesnt help. i even started a new game to avoid this problem. The thing is the saves work as long as i dont close the game. but if i close and start the game every save is an error the only save that works is the part where you choose about pregnancies. I dont know its just weird and dont know if its a problem on my end or if i can fix somehow

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Running the incest patch, I had the same problem of not being able to progress past the camping event. However, using the walkthrough from the OP, I ran into several other issues.
For one, Katie was trying to blackmail me after fucking the chick in the bar, despite not being on the warpath with Katie and taking all the good options up to this point.
The MC was released from prison without being beat up but I was not able to get points with the mom in the bathroom, a kissing option was not available.
There's also a weird bug when you try to open the door at the first night at the parents house, it leads into tons of errors and the option below leads to some sort of flashback scene with absolutely nonsensical dialogue.

So I tried the patch from the OP again and this time I was able to move into chapter 6. There's a couple of mixups going on in the story though. If I remember correctly, the MC tells the girls that he was released from prison after 1,5 years, thanks to good behaviour. When you met your mom and tell her about the past years, he is saying 2 years and 4 months again.
He also has a pretty massive beard, when in the previous datenight with Leia he was clean shaven.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice to see this game update. But i suppose i need to restart because i don't remember most of the story.

By the way full release next week right?

I really enjoy that we got to see the MC's face this update.
Most games go for the faceless MC route to keep them as a blank state for the player to self-insert.
But I prefer playing as someone else with a face and a personality like William, reminds me of The Witcher as well.
Also walkthrough when
I have to agree on that.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I still find it interesting how the story took such a drastic change in some retrospects with this update. It seems like the revamp isn't going to just update the characters looks and details but also change quite a bit of the story itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If some of the discrepancy in chapter 6 are anything to go by then several actions, story plots and conversation in previous chapters will probably have to be either greatly altered or removed entirely meaning that after the update we'll be looking at a story with a similar plot but possibly with a drastically different tone, mood, and atmosphere, kinda like the more recent two Resident evil revamps, some liked the changes while others feel the developers strayed to far from the originals.
Personally i'm not really sure how i feel about this :unsure: but i'm a huge fan of Ocean so i guess i'll have to just wait a see. ;)

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Here is the 0.6 patch for those having issues with google drive. Just make sure to rename the file to patch.rpy once you download.

It's two days from the day you posted this, and I noticed the game comes with a RAR file named patch but extracting this did nothing, also the patch listed in the OP had just a text file in it but I still placed it in the game file and it didn't work.

So if this is the incest patch, can this be linked? I'm gonna give it a try but I'm still confused about that RAR file in the game directory.

EDIT: Ok seems like this patch worked, but again this is NOT what's in the OP.

Last edited:

makian

Nov 3, 2019
Ok so I downloaded the OP patch and installed it, even started a new game. Everything went fine until the bathroom scene, where no options were given and MC called mom Helen followed up with camping trip where MC refers to Katie and him being friends.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I have a question, please :
at the start of the 0.5 when we return from prison ; Leia talk to MC about a date and I don't have the choice to refuse. Is it normal or did I miss something ? I was nice to Leia but I never peeked under her shirt and I even grabbed Miru booby in front of her.

Someone knows something about that ? Thanks in advance guys

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
So this has both romance and corruption/blackmail tag so is this game mainly romance or corruption or can you choose between the two?

Eikichi

Dec 18, 2018
I have a question, please :
at the start of the 0.5 when we return from prison ; Leia talk to MC about a date and I don't have the choice to refuse. Is it normal or did I miss something ? I was nice to Leia but I never peeked under her shirt and I even grabbed Miru booby in front of her.

Someone knows something about that ? Thanks in advance guys
Yep, that's correct. You cannot refuse to go on a date with her in this version.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes