4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
This is a fantastic game so far. Now one of my favorites hands down. Really looking forward to the updates and completed version. Keep up the good work!
For the game to be complete, it will take a couple of years more that it has 2 games in development at the same time.
But if it continues to have this quality, the wait will be worth it.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Remember, this is the new Miru. She will earn her place in the top girls league when rework is finished.

Screenshot (47).png

Edit: Ocean told me even this is not the Miru's final form. That was the first new version of her. She got updated again.

Below is the current reworked version;
Meiki3.png

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm curious now to how she will be, I actually liked the previous Miru so I don't know what all the fuzz is about, I thought the dev was just re-working the NTR so it wouldn't be a player's choice but a consequence to how we interacted with her.

Anyone can link me what the dev has said the Re-work will contain? I tried searching but couldn't find it, thanks in advance.

Reactions: ant007

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Remember, this is the new Miru. She will earn her place in the top girls league when rework is finished.

View attachment 760623

Edit: Ocean told me even this is not the Miru's final form. That was the first new version of her. She got updated again.

Below is the current reworked version;
View attachment 760639
Much better, in top 5 for me.
Maybe a top 3, but the first and seconds places in my ranking will always be Dana and Leia.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
cheez this Game is so cool just finished playing chapter 6 and damn dev you outstunned my ass , Katie is my Girl i hope dev keeps her out of any NTR lol , and 33 chapter damn i really hope you hold other game and focus on this game if you can do 1 month update to this game you can finish it in much sooner time because i just want to say this game is one of the best games ever it needs to be on Steam when finished !!

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
cheez this Game is so cool just finished playing chapter 6 and damn dev you outstunned my ass , Katie is my Girl i hope dev keeps her out of any NTR lol , and 33 chapter damn i really hope you hold other game and focus on this game if you can do 1 month update to this game you can finish it in much sooner time because i just want to say this game is one of the best games ever it needs to be on Steam when finished !!
According to wt 0.5, Katie has her own NTR route when she can steals Miru from you.

Reactions: Andre Young

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
According to wt 0.5, Katie has her own NTR route when she can steals Miru from you.
There is also going to be various sharing options for Miru in the rework, so I'm hoping we can get a MC / Katie / Miru threesome.

from here :
In the rework, you can have a talk about this very early in the game. (Sharing with Miru).
But this talk is just a first step towards the sharing route with Miru. (Future MMF & MFF or Miru can be the only one who is shared).

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes