4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Me too! I'm a NTR guy, but I make 2 save points to see all the content. But NTR games is always my favorite. And since I just started playing this game, can someone fill me in on when the next update might be and how long it takes for each update?
Oh A man of culture as well I see I see AMAZING
1596481755843.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DirtyDozen

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
It is obvious that Dana is attracted to the MC, let's hope that she wins the trial and later we can start a relationship with her.
Dana is one of my fav too I love the tease and slow progressing with her she would be the perfect ntr target the worng club with her and piss the wrong people off could be so good :devilish:

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Dana is one of my fav too I love the tease and slow progressing with her she would be the perfect ntr target the worng club with her and piss the wrong people off could be so good :devilish:
I also feel like since you can get close to Katie (if you go that route) she would do anything for you now, I feel like she could be a perfect candidate for a NTR scene or 2 to protect you

Reactions: mommysboiii

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
When the next update? Too much time since I played this.. I cant remember the names of the girls.. :( but my fav is the bad sister of MC, the lesbian with pink/white hair haha, I hope more content with her

Andre Young

Aug 3, 2020
Most people agree with you and that's one of the reasons why Ocean is doing the rework. Miru route feels so weak compared to others both because of her model and her shallow story with MC.

Now we saw her new model already and it is like much better so thats a huge plus. Also her story is getting revamped, Ocean talked about focusing Miru more at the start and her having more screen time. I already redeemed Miru in my eyes when MC goes into shock and explains the importance of Miru and how they met at the past. That sequence alone in 0.6 was more than what Miru got in the past. So I have no doubt reworked story will be much better for Miru.

If you broke up with Miru already you cannot say no since Dana and MC talk about it first. If you are still with Miru, MC talks about how being alone and lonely isn't the same. Then Dana asks if Miru does it? Meaning does she help with MC's loneliness.(Indirectly like asking if he truly loves her)
If you say no this is her answer;
View attachment 757273
She is clearly disappointed and you lose a RP. It makes sense because Dana's character is all about commitment and sincerity. She will not respect you if you are still together with a girl when you feel lonely with her. It says a lot about her character when you get +RP point with her if you confess being with another girl helps with your loneliness. Dana gets a point because of MC's honesty and commitment to her partner. Sums up her character quite nicely.

That she is.. Honestly every girl is unique and that makes why we love Ocean's works so much. At least that's one of the main reasons for me.

Since you seem like a fresh account, I suggest you to check out his other game Summer's Gone. Its within the same caliber as WIAB.
Thanks for the recommendation, i will play it later

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Most of the female characters are well done except Miru, hopefully she get a good rework for the next update.

My ranking:

1-Dana
2-Leia
3-Katie
4-Donna
5-Zoey
Honestly rework in 0.6 upgraded everyone to insane levels. I cannot choose from character models alone..

I doubt it will happen but I'm even head over heels for the girl who accuses MC with rape, and Petrova. I don't mind a bad or dark ending with them.. :devilish:

121.png ee.png

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Honestly rework in 0.6 upgraded everyone to insane levels. I cannot choose from character models alone..

I doubt it will happen but I'm even head over heels for the girl who accuses MC with rape, and Petrova. I don't mind a bad or dark ending with them.. :devilish:

View attachment 758058 View attachment 758055
Both are beatiful, Cecilia, she also has her own beauty.

The face is average similar to Quinn´s face from BaDik.

Whereitallbegan_2020_08_03_23_06_33_849.jpg

Jul 23, 2017
It is obvious that Dana is attracted to the MC, let's hope that she wins the trial and later we can start a relationship with her.
As someone who found the prison NTR scenes pretty hot, this made me hope there are also decisions you make during or leading up to the trial that means you have to go back for a short stint in jail, and depending on if you broke up with Miru or not there would be another opportunity for scenes like that. For example, if you broke up with Miru, maybe one of MC's sisters would have to fulfill the same bargain, or they would see Dana visiting him for legal council and things could happen that way.

Andre Young

Aug 3, 2020
As someone who found the prison NTR scenes pretty hot, this made me hope there are also decisions you make during or leading up to the trial that means you have to go back for a short stint in jail, and depending on if you broke up with Miru or not there would be another opportunity for scenes like that. For example, if you broke up with Miru, maybe one of MC's sisters would have to fulfill the same bargain, or they would see Dana visiting him for legal council and things could happen that way.
I think if the MC cheat, Miru could join the Dragon's gang and help him with harming Leia and the mc.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How does +sis, -sis, Miru hate, Miru love and so on affect the story? I'm interested in getting the most brutal NTR. The walkthrough doesn't really state how the values affect the story though, just that you get them.
Could anyone give me a shortlist of:
(example)
-sis = ntr
Miru hate = ntr
... etc?

Reactions: Andre Young

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
How does +sis, -sis, Miru hate, Miru love and so on affect the story? I'm interested in getting the most brutal NTR. The walkthrough doesn't really state how the values affect the story though, just that you get them.
Could anyone give me a shortlist of:
(example)
-sis = ntr
Miru hate = ntr
... etc?
If the MC is unfaithful to Miru with Donna. She has sex with Lucas. As for Katie, she can steal Miru from you.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks. Think I got it. I was looking for miruxdylan or more Alan content, but the closest you get is some foreplay in Alan's apartment.

Reactions: Andre Young
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes