4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Okay so I have to come clean about something. Damn what a fool I was.

This was one of the earlier games I played on this site. Like back a year ago and I was suprised that a quality of this writing, storytelling did exist in this gaming genre. So I was amazed with it. I was an avid fan that was impatiently expecting the updates, the plot resolution.

When Ocean announced that he planned a rework, I was sad. I criticized it and even though he explained that it was needed and told all the reasons behind it, I was still fixated in my opinion that I like this game so I want to see its continuation instead of making it better. Since I experienced how slow the updates cycles are for these types of games.

Then patch 0.6 released with all these upgrades and the envisioned version of the game. Saves were broken so in my stubbornness and the addition of it was in beta I thought I would wait for the rework. Then I saw it was %99 new content with changes and the rework is still long ways ahead. So I vented out unjustly thinking the game I loved will be either gone or never gets the ending because of a "rework" taking more toll on the development.

Oh boy I was wrong to despair.
De.gif

I replayed it out the game and 0.6 update blew me away. Damn.. Such an upgrade in every possible way that I never believed it could have happened. The quality is now way over the top, the plot got better in multiple layers. Model and render reworks are insanely good. The new short cinematics are insane. UI rework, music, setting, and detail on everything in general. Like mesmerizing art. I finally understood what Ocean was trying to say. He improved himself as a developer in multiple ways since he started this journey. Now I get it why he wanted the rework. Why be content with a good piece, when you know in your heart that you can do it a far more exceptional one. I would do the same if I was passionate about it. I'm glad he is the way he is.

Also when I was replaying I took my time and played every possible scenario. I forgot this was one of the first games I played back in the past so I had overlooked some problems the game had. I guess with time I also grew and now I see the problems the Ocean had mentioned. Like the NTR routes or the prison arc and if you get beaten up, you would end up with some major inconsistencies and all the reasons for the developer saying he wanted a rework. Of course with all the previous upgrades that came in the 0.6 and Ocean told us in the past.

Then I played his second game SG, all the more evidence I needed to trust in his vision for his games. Amazing stuff.

At last, I finally understand him.
Untitled.png
Can't wait for more news about the rework now, you made me a fan to the same game 2 times in a row now, haha.
Best of luck.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Just played my first play through and I've gotta say, I loved every second of it! The next update in the Court Room is gonna be amazing and I can wait for more!

P.S. Katie is an absolute BABE :love:

Reactions: Esp``

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
One question I have. I noticed the gallery has a section where you can view NTR scenes, every character is in it but the only NTR comes from your GF that I know about. Did I miss someone on that part?

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I'm a little intrigued at the phone call between Dana and Zoey I wonder if it's about the case or was Dana asking her if she should pursue the MC?
For me, that call has to do personally with the MC and has nothing to do with the trial.
Yeah it has to be it. Since they kept meeting at Dana's house and spending a lot of time together. Some rekindling is bound to happen. Remember Dana already liked MC before, the only reason she thought it was unrequited was because of Leila's manipulation. The way Dana reacted after each meeting at her home, the mimics, the reactions showed the past feelings resurfacing.

I'm theorizing that she will either ask Zoey to help her with MC and break up with her boyfriend if you have enough RP with her. Or she will just think about it and ask Zoey for guidance. Because if we remember how she regards trust in a relationship from her past discussion with MC, there is no way Dana progress further without breaking it off with the other date guy first.

I'm honestly hooked up to her and can't wait how will the story progresses. Right now all 3 LI has superb paths. I love the relationship MC has with them. Katie and Leila was amazing, Dana joined the train with 0.6 release.

Now we only need the rework to see if Miru's path will be good as theirs. Her model upgrade is already like a hundred times better than the older one. And I have no doubt she will get much better plot and relationship route that will make her route as good as the other routes.

One question I have. I noticed the gallery has a section where you can view NTR scenes, every character is in it but the only NTR comes from your GF that I know about. Did I miss someone on that part?
It is a placeholder for future releases. There isn't a scene in there yet. I don't know if rework will introduce more NTR paths, but right now it is mostly Miru and she has the NTR scenes in the scene gallery. Don't worry you didn't miss anything.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Me too! I'm a NTR guy, but I make 2 save points to see all the content. But NTR games is always my favorite. And since I just started playing this game, can someone fill me in on when the next update might be and how long it takes for each update?

According to dev the next chapter will come out after the 3rd episode of Summer´s Gone

Reactions: Andre Young

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah it has to be it. Since they kept meeting at Dana's house and spending a lot of time together. Some rekindling is bound to happen. Remember Dana already liked MC before, the only reason she thought it was unrequited was because of Leila's manipulation. The way Dana reacted after each meeting at her home, the mimics, the reactions showed the past feelings resurfacing.

I'm theorizing that she will either ask Zoey to help her with MC and break up with her boyfriend if you have enough RP with her. Or she will just think about it and ask Zoey for guidance. Because if we remember how she regards trust in a relationship from her past discussion with MC, there is no way Dana progress further without breaking it off with the other date guy first.

I'm honestly hooked up to her and can't wait how will the story progresses. Right now all 3 LI has superb paths. I love the relationship MC has with them. Katie and Leila was amazing, Dana joined the train with 0.6 release.

Now we only need the rework to see if Miru's path will be good as theirs. Her model upgrade is already like a hundred times better than the older one. And I have no doubt she will get much better plot and relationship route that will make her route as good as the other routes.

It is a placeholder for future releases. There isn't a scene in there yet. I don't know if rework will introduce more NTR paths, but right now it is mostly Miru and she has the NTR scenes in the scene gallery. Don't worry you didn't miss anything.

For now my love interests are Katie and Dana I find Leia a bit wicked and controlling, I would like to know if this had anything to do with the current state of her mother.

The only thing that is not clear to me is why Donna's bosses seek to harm Leia.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
For now my love interests are Katie and Dana I find Leia a bit wicked and controlling, I would like to know if this had anything to do with the current state of her mother.

I know, I noticed that too. The game almost makes you believe Katie did something to your mother, but once you start talking to Katie and hanging around her, yes she's a little rough around the edges but deep down I don't think she could hurt a fly. I mean she even states she would lie for you during your trail if you choose that route.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I know, I noticed that too. The game almost makes you believe Katie did something to your mother, but once you start talking to Katie and hanging around her, yes she's a little rough around the edges but deep down I don't think she could hurt a fly. I mean she even states she would lie for you during your trail if you choose that route.
After all the damage and bullying they did to poor Katie, I have no doubt that Leia is in a shady business

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019

Leia will always be the first one for me. Her character is amazing. I love her toxic obsession, her needy behaviors, manipulative attitude. Her flaws makes her unique. It's rare to see such a well developed character in this industry, in my opinion. Most of the love interest's always get build like a perfect baby doll. Not saying other characters are like this but I just felt Leia is unique and loved her for it.

Also, there is the whole twins thing, and the past they shared. It was one of the first things that made me hooked up to her character.
I'll quote myself here;
I think I figured out why I am mostly focusing on Leia. Its the twins thing. From the other posts and flashbacks we see that they are very similar personalities. It seems like both of them did some things that are morally questionable. Probably because I am reading ASOIAF and Jamie's relationship with Cersei is so interesting in the books. I'm feeling the same vibe from the twins in this story. Truly fit for each other. Can't wait to see how the story develops.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Leia is not only stunningly sexy with that Femme Fatale vibe, but there is just something that draws you in with the depth of her love. It`s obsession mixed with erotica.....aka Fatal Attraction vibes..
Damn. I looked it up the term "Femme Fatale" and it literally means maneater. Seductive manipulator. Wholeheartedly agreed you couldn't pick a better identity for her.. Very strong vibes.

Same as Cersei from ASOIAF, she also manipulates every one around him and cares only for her twin Jaime and their children. I love the twins interaction from the books and I love our twin Leia here. Same vibes.

Also I looked up that movie aswell. First read the summary, then I watched the trailer. Seems perfect resemblance. I got the same vibes from Leia when she enters to the MC's room and find Katie and MC together. Same intense vibe. I usually don't watch older movies but I will give it a go, thanks for teaching me two things :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lord Soth

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Leia will always be the first one for me. Her character is amazing. I love her toxic obsession, her needy behaviors, manipulative attitude. Her flaws makes her unique. It's rare to see such a well developed character in this industry, in my opinion. Most of the love interest's always get build like a perfect baby doll. Not saying other characters are like this but I just felt Leia is unique and loved her for it.

Also, there is the whole twins thing, and the past they shared. It was one of the first things that made me hooked up to her character.
I'll quote myself here;
Leia is a femme fatale, she knows what she wants, she knows how to get it and she doesn't give up easily.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
After all the damage and bullying they did to poor Katie, I have no doubt that Leia is in a shady business
absolutely! What they did to Katie was terrible, but Katie seems to forgive you but still has a little pint up rage against Leia, but the cinematic scene before the trial, you see a glimpse of Katie crying and Leia putting her hand on her shoulder, so maybe they have solved their issues as well? Time will tell.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Leia is a femme fatale, she knows what she wants, she knows how to get it and she doesn't give up easily.
All this talking reminds me of Miranda, from Mass Effect. Now that was a femme fatale i could easily fall in love with. She was an amazing character. Had that "i am a strong bitch ready to do what is necessary and shake your world" aura but could be cute and loving all the time. I always end up going for Liara, she was my queen, but I truly loved Miranda.

Ahh good days...

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
absolutely! What they did to Katie was terrible, but Katie seems to forgive you but still has a little pint up rage against Leia, but the cinematic scene before the trial, you see a glimpse of Katie crying and Leia putting her hand on her shoulder, so maybe they have solved their issues as well? Time will tell.
I felt sorry for Katie, shed a couple of tears. Even she said it when the MC ran away from home, she felt that she had killed her own brother.

It is a mirage, she wants to be tough, but inside she was happy that her brother had returned, it happens that she did not know how to face it, thinking that she would receive the same treatment as when they were younger.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
I felt sorry for Katie, shed a couple of tears. Even she said it when the MC ran away from home, she felt that she had killed her own brother.

It is a mirage, she wants to be tough, but inside she was happy that her brother had returned, it happens that she did not know how to face it, thinking that she would receive the same treatment as when they were younger.
Agreed, that's why I think she pranked you a lot when you first returned back home.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Agreed, that's why I think she pranked you a lot when you first returned back home.
Yeah, she confesses that she knows nothing else to do other than keeping up the same old bitchy girl attitude as it was her only defense mechanism since MC left.

The whole dialogue with her in the truck was just so genuine. She becomes completely different to the player's perspective after that dialogue. Now we must protect Katie at all costs xx

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes