4.30 star(s) 184 Votes
Nov 13, 2020
So, being new to this game, what do I do to see everyone's points? Is that even possible? I'm thinking I probably loaded something wrong.

Sep 29, 2019
That last animated scene was certainly a impressive display of what could come.
If you mean when he slept with his sister. Yes, it is one of the best scenes of the game. Damn it was super hot
the sister gives me the vibe a SECRET AGENT BOND GIRL damn !!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
If you mean when he slept with his sister. Yes, it is one of the best scenes of the game. Damn it was super hot
the sister gives me the vibe a SECRET AGENT BOND GIRL damn !!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :eek: :eek: :eek:
he literally didnt do anything with her but yeah the sis is cool

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the graphics in the game don't look nearly as good as in those preview pics. Since also at the beginning it says that there's gonna be a redo of the renders, I assume that it's gonna be remade?

If that's the case I better wait before playing that game. Anybody know some infos?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the graphics in the game don't look nearly as good as in those preview pics. Since also at the beginning it says that there's gonna be a redo of the renders, I assume that it's gonna be remade?

If that's the case I better wait before playing that game. Anybody know some infos?
Yeah, chapters 1-5 are before the rework. They're the original version of the game. Chapter 6 is set in the reworked timeline both narratively and graphically, so it gives you an idea of what to expect after Oceanlabs reworks the entire game.

That said, I say still play the game. Its still good shit. And when the rework comes along, you can ooh and ahh along with the rest of us at how pretty and shiny and different everything looks.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
is the next release a new chapter or a remake to the previous chapters ?
Remake. As I understand it, Oceanlab is going to first remake chapters 1-6 and then proceed. The story will be getting tweaked and changed up too, so we need to see all that first before we can move forward.

I forget his wording but he said something about how we cannot go by the old chapter structure for the remake, but that we'd understand after seeing remake chapter 1-2. So I don't think its going to be 6 more updates before moving on. Less than that.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes