4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
hey guys did you see my Katie and hey Ayhsel oh no no no oh no you don't you immortal motherfucker now where did I put that cross you back get back I say I'm not going to stand here and let you steal another girl from me
:mad:
Hahaha unfortunately for you, the evil goddess that made me made sure no religion but hers would have an effect on me. So while I am forced to worship her, I am invulnerable to crosses.

If you really want me out of the picture you should use raisins... I hate those disgusting things so much! Or pretty much every bug that is not a bee is also quite effective.

So... we are going to fight for Katie, Miru, that new girl that appear in the new screenshot.. It is going to be very bloody.

It is going to be hard to go against you, my brother, but I gotta follow my wretched heart!

the type that are breathing....usually
hahaha ohh come on, you know my tastes are more refine than simply breathing. But, while it is true I tend to fall for "problematic" types, I have very broad tastes. For example, Emma in hillside would not fill the roles of any of the girls you have seen me chose before.

Sep 3, 2020
Hahaha unfortunately for you, the evil goddess that made me made sure no religion but hers would have an effect on me. So while I am forced to worship her, I am invulnerable to crosses.

If you really want me out of the picture you should use raisins... I hate those disgusting things so much! Or pretty much every bug that is not a bee is also quite effective.

So... we are going to fight for Katie, Miru, that new girl that appear in the new screenshot.. It is going to be very bloody.

It is going to be hard to go against you, my brother, but I gotta follow my wretched heart!

hahaha ohh come on, you know my tastes are more refine than simply breathing. But, while it is true I tend to fall for "problematic" types, I have very broad tastes. For example, Emma in hillside would not fill the roles of any of the girls you have seen me chose before.
raisins where am I going to find raisins oh wait hey hey lady lady how would you like to trade me your box of raisins for my new phone
please don't be scared I'm not crazy I just need a box of raisins so i can keep my brother from fucking my girl
hey that looks like pepper spray what are you gonna do with that AAAAAAAAA it burns it burns it burns

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
For me, the game stands or falls with how Miru is being handled throughout the new story. If she turns out to be passive eye candy with no sexual mischievousness, or other redeeming qualities that make her different from the rest of the girls, my day would be ruined. At least I wouldn't need to wait another year for the next update.
I see that quite similar. Miru is a breath of fresh air, the "wild gamer chick", is one of my favourites together with "our" lawyer.

Reactions: Kripke

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Cos he is messing around with 2 games like all others won't finish one.

Has he changed Kate face cos I liked the old one and may quit playing this
you can find a preview of katie a few pages back. She is improved on, but she still looks like the katie we know and love imo.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I do not care about the opinion of the entitled Anti-NTR crowd that starts sweating and visibly shaking the second another male enters the room. They just love feeling offended.
They are as annoying as the fanatic pro-NTR crowd.

"Stane for my reputation."

It doesn't matter what they say or think about me. It's on the same level as taking advice from Yahoo answers or Twitter.
Every individual with half a brain knows that people like to talk a lot and you should always check the other side of the coin.

If people really get upset about optional content in any form, then they should really reevaluate their selfish way of thinking.

Oh, it's not just for the GF.
NTR is handled as a consequence for almost every girl if turned on.
I love the updated renders and I'm happy the project is back on track.

I'm compelled to compliment you on your renders...in particular it appears that you have mastery over something that many artists haven't quite figured out. The eyes of your characters are lively. Too often, they have dead eyes. It's something that really makes your characters stand out.

I am eagerly awaiting the next update. From my review in August 2020: "The only thing that sucks about this game at it's present level is it stops before a key event...and now I want to know WTF happens!!! Damn you Oceanlab!"

I STILL WANT TO KNOW WTF HAPPENS! LOL

broyo

Jun 17, 2017
Incredible, one of the best on this site for sure. I really hope theres more Miru content in the next update though.

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Does ntr have minor appearence or major story scene( i am not talking about netori) ???

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Does ntr have minor appearence or major story scene( i am not talking about netori) ???

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes