4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Cos he is messing around with 2 games like all others won't finish one.

Has he changed Kate face cos I liked the old one and may quit playing this
you can find a preview of katie a few pages back. She is improved on, but she still looks like the katie we know and love imo.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I do not care about the opinion of the entitled Anti-NTR crowd that starts sweating and visibly shaking the second another male enters the room. They just love feeling offended.
They are as annoying as the fanatic pro-NTR crowd.

"Stane for my reputation."

It doesn't matter what they say or think about me. It's on the same level as taking advice from Yahoo answers or Twitter.
Every individual with half a brain knows that people like to talk a lot and you should always check the other side of the coin.

If people really get upset about optional content in any form, then they should really reevaluate their selfish way of thinking.

Oh, it's not just for the GF.
NTR is handled as a consequence for almost every girl if turned on.
I love the updated renders and I'm happy the project is back on track.

I'm compelled to compliment you on your renders...in particular it appears that you have mastery over something that many artists haven't quite figured out. The eyes of your characters are lively. Too often, they have dead eyes. It's something that really makes your characters stand out.

I am eagerly awaiting the next update. From my review in August 2020: "The only thing that sucks about this game at it's present level is it stops before a key event...and now I want to know WTF happens!!! Damn you Oceanlab!"

I STILL WANT TO KNOW WTF HAPPENS! LOL

broyo

Jun 17, 2017
Incredible, one of the best on this site for sure. I really hope theres more Miru content in the next update though.

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Does ntr have minor appearence or major story scene( i am not talking about netori) ???

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Does ntr have minor appearence or major story scene( i am not talking about netori) ???

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Not sure what the big deal is with this game? The renders are good, but having a hard time liking any of the characters. The MC is an idiot and his GF is just odd. What am I not seeing? Do I need to give it time?
Some people like Rocky Road ice cream, others like Bubblegum Snap. Its probably just not your thing. No worries.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Been a while since I checked and or posted here but it seems from what I have read that everything I know pretty much goes out the window and this will be pretty much the feeling of a complete new game, sort of like RE2 vs RE2 remake, same chars same story technically but still so much different.

Looking forward to this... actually been looking forward for a long time but guess we can wait a bit more and see how this turns out. And the new Miru is pretty solid, I had no issues with her before with the exception of certain actions that were victim of her writing, but seeing as so many original Miru haters are ready to swap camp because of the new and improved version of her and that she is getting a proper back story makes me chuckle. Pretty much predicted it and it is funny to see it happen.

Anyways ill be back when there is more news on this. Good luck.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes