4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
So by the end of all the reworked chapters, there should be consistency for all the chapters in terms of design, fidelity and quality of the characters?

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
What I want to ask is, is there a separate ntr route?
The meaning of NTR is totally distorted here but I assume you mean something like a sharing route that could escalate under certain circumstances.

If so, then yes.

A few characters have open-relationship routes, giving both more freedom. A popular example, Miru.

I do not count allowed sharing/swinging as NTR but due to realism reasons, these are only accessible on the NTR On playthrough.
These routes can be punished by the NTR aspect due to certain circumstances.

So by the end of all the reworked chapters, there should be consistency for all the chapters in terms of design, fidelity and quality of the characters?
Design and fidelity, yes.

Quality - I hope not.

I want to improve and not stagnate.

But all in all, this is the last rework WiAB will ever see before being completed.

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
The meaning of NTR is totally distorted here but I assume you mean something like a sharing route that could escalate under certain circumstances.

If so, then yes.

A few characters have open-relationship routes, giving both more freedom. A popular example, Miru.

I do not count allowed sharing/swinging as NTR but due to realism reasons, these are only accessible on the NTR On playthrough.
These routes can be punished by the NTR aspect due to certain circumstances.

Design and fidelity, yes.

Quality - I hope not.

I want to improve and not stagnate.

But all in all, this is the last rework WiAB will ever see before being completed.
Thanks for your updates on the development, and F the whiny haters! would think that lot of patience is required!

As a question, when you talk about NTR then you are talking more about on the losing the girl aspect , so you aproach it as a punishing dynamic and does not include sharing/swinging as stated which would be optional(this question is just to be clear if I got it right)?

The second question would be if soft cuckolding/hotwifing (Miru in particular, and with soft I mean no cliche or exaggerated or unrealistic bullshit/humillation ) in a non NTR setting (more fetichist driven than as consequences of being an asshole) is considered?

My last question would be, if I remember right when you began the development your objective was to include in a game the most fetishs that you could in a kind of not cliche way, am I confused? if not, is this still part of your development objectives?

Grats on the advances of this rework!, the previews looks amazing!

Last edited:
Reactions: Thrawcrazed339

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
Thank you Ocean can't wait for the new and improved WIAB. Love the new Dana as she looks more natural :love:.

Last edited:

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
How do i start a war with Katie in the beginning, but still hook up with Donna so she can blacmail me?
If i start a war it allways end up with her leaving.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Hello,
Welcome to the probably last mini dev log before the update of the reworked Chapter 1.
Today, I am not going to show some actual previews, but the rework of two main characters.
Dana and Katie. Two of the most popular love interests in the game. I didn't plan on previewing them at first- but I think it's good to be transparent with the changes.
It was important to me to make the girls future proof. That means a high quality skin (for Dana) and some in-depth adjustments of Katie's old skin.
In Dana's case, I experimented with a lot of different options, etc. I used different materials, maps, and adjustments and found something that I like.
Let's start with Dana.
A quick reminder of how Dana looked in Chapter 6.

All images in full resolution are at the bottom of the post.

I didn't change Dana much in terms of her sculpt, just a little here and there. I also kept her eyes. The big change is her skin.
Here you can see the old Skin again. (Tested out some new brows..)

It looks very plastic. It's not natural enough. The new Skin:

I made some adjustments to the skin maps in Photoshop and other softwares that are used to customise some thingies.
Well, that's the new Dana.
Katie.
Now we are getting to probably the most popular girl in WiAB.
Here is Katie from Chapter 5 and 6:

In Katie's case, I didn't change much. I changed her eyes and improved her skin details by a lot. Her sculpt got only very minimal changes. (Except that I custom sculpted her boobs and ass. Same for Dana.)
Another big problem were Katie's old brows. I love the form of them but they are pretty much painted on. (You can see it on the picture above. I always hated that but I lacked the knowledge on how to fix it.) I fixed it by adding a custom normal map to her face.
Here is the new Katie with the new eyes + skin details:

Important! Look at them in Full resolution!

The new Katie has two different hairstyles. Here the ponytail version. (The ponytail colours will still be adjusted.)

Keep in mind that between these new and old renders are eight months of improvement and style changes.
Wow, Bella i mean Katie looks way better and Dana i have no words, beatiful

slima

Aug 16, 2019
I really like both new looks especially dana, like a few others i feel like Katie looks a lot like Bella now..its all good though

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021

Hello,
Welcome to the probably last mini dev log before the update of the reworked Chapter 1.
Today, I am not going to show some actual previews, but the rework of two main characters.
Dana and Katie. Two of the most popular love interests in the game. I didn't plan on previewing them at first- but I think it's good to be transparent with the changes.
It was important to me to make the girls future proof. That means a high quality skin (for Dana) and some in-depth adjustments of Katie's old skin.
In Dana's case, I experimented with a lot of different options, etc. I used different materials, maps, and adjustments and found something that I like.
Let's start with Dana.
A quick reminder of how Dana looked in Chapter 6.

All images in full resolution are at the bottom of the post.

I didn't change Dana much in terms of her sculpt, just a little here and there. I also kept her eyes. The big change is her skin.
Here you can see the old Skin again. (Tested out some new brows..)

It looks very plastic. It's not natural enough. The new Skin:

I made some adjustments to the skin maps in Photoshop and other softwares that are used to customise some thingies.
Well, that's the new Dana.
Katie.
Now we are getting to probably the most popular girl in WiAB.
Here is Katie from Chapter 5 and 6:

In Katie's case, I didn't change much. I changed her eyes and improved her skin details by a lot. Her sculpt got only very minimal changes. (Except that I custom sculpted her boobs and ass. Same for Dana.)
Another big problem were Katie's old brows. I love the form of them but they are pretty much painted on. (You can see it on the picture above. I always hated that but I lacked the knowledge on how to fix it.) I fixed it by adding a custom normal map to her face.
Here is the new Katie with the new eyes + skin details:

Important! Look at them in Full resolution!

The new Katie has two different hairstyles. Here the ponytail version. (The ponytail colours will still be adjusted.)

Keep in mind that between these new and old renders are eight months of improvement and style changes.
Oh mama, Miru girl im thinking that you will lose the battle with this two beauties.

• Haha
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Oh mama, Miru girl im thinking that you will lose the battle with this two beauties.
Her model looks way better now, i was thinking its gonna be difficult break with her but seeing the reworks of Katie and Dana, it's totally the opposite.
If Leia also have a rework, its gonna be hard to choose my favorite.

Reactions: johndoe19

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for 0.6?.I only see one for 0.5 and the walkthrough mod is in .Rar which for some odd reason my pc cant use.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Katie has always been my favorite in this game! :love: I am sooo happy to see her improved this much!!

I am still open to fall in love with other characters as the rework will probably change the experience a lot. But provided Katie remains pretty much the same, competition is going to be soo hard. She was absolutely amazing!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Katie has always been my favorite in this game! :love: I am sooo happy to see her improved this much!!

I am still open to fall in love with other characters as the rework will probably change the experience a lot. But provided Katie remains pretty much the same, competition is going to be soo hard. She was absolutely amazing!
I just intended to drop "I agree on that" here, as Katie is my favorite, and you have described her well.
Then I saw this is WIAB, and not WTHI, thread, and my intended "approval" went poooof :BootyTime:
Sorry WIAB Katie, in my book, you are nowhere near to the only true Katie, or a few other girls from "your" own game...

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I still think miru is an absolute keeper. Which is why I was really taken aback when suddenly the story reveals in chapter 6 that she's abusive. I was like wtf!

Reactions: mommysboiii

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
For me, the game stands or falls with how Miru is being handled throughout the new story. If she turns out to be passive eye candy with no sexual mischievousness, or other redeeming qualities that make her different from the rest of the girls, my day would be ruined. At least I wouldn't need to wait another year for the next update.

Reactions: Kripke

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Ayhsel
Bud, you definitely have a type!!!!!!
Peace

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes